PDA

View Full Version : BEHOLD America......Your FUTURE PRESIDENT.....

Jdayh
08-06-2008, 05:55 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZo4bQtzy5w

...this VIDEO you have not seen....If you had...you would never give up.......(until you had no more breath in your body....)

THIS VIDEO HOLDS A VISION OF WHAT WE NEED WHAT WE MUST HAVE TAKE PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

----and if you watch this video undisturbed...and do not feel a passion that runs through you heart/mind....then you need to check your pulse..

-----THIS VIDEO IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE END OF THE ILLUMINATI ...THE ALL SEEING EYE....the FORCE OF EVIL THAT HAS BEEN AROUND THIS PLANET...FOR THOUSANDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS.....(the books Lord of The Rings was based on this...) Please watch become renewed and re-inspired....

crusader
08-06-2008, 07:08 AM
... fail.

my pulse is still going, the video was trite and dumb.

Nice link of conspiracy theory there though, really had me going.

LibertyEagle
08-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Why do you think it is a "fail"? I don't know about the Lord of the Rings analogy, but I think the intent of the TS was to remind us what we once gathered together to accomplish. Unfortunately, we're not going to be able to get our country back from the top down. That was pretty much a dream anyway. A nice dream, but a dream nonetheless. It does not mean we have lost; all it means is that we have to take back our government from the ground floor on up and it's going to require us to remember what we came here to do and DO IT.

See Gunny's post, here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149306

Alex Libman
08-06-2008, 08:19 AM
I'm a huge Babylon 5 fan, so Christopher Franke's theme from Sleeping In Light brought a tear to my eye... Great video!

CasualApathy
08-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Fantastic video, don't listen to the trolls! And keep spreading the message

You video-wizards amaze me :)

Arklatex
08-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Excellent tube Patriot! 5 star rated favored and commented!

mediahasyou
08-06-2008, 01:56 PM
very nice.

DeadtoSin
08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
As a person that has read about every book Tolkien has ever had published, (including some Christopher Tolkien published) I have to say that the LotR analogy is at least false. I didn't watch the video, but I know J.R.R. Tolkien hated using allegory. He didn't want there to be some secret "Europe vs Germans" stuff in it, he just wrote an amazing adventure. Yes, he was influenced by previous mythologies and stuff but he never made his stories an allegory.

crusader
08-06-2008, 04:24 PM
As a person that has read about every book Tolkien has ever had published, (including some Christopher Tolkien published) I have to say that the LotR analogy is at least false. I didn't watch the video, but I know J.R.R. Tolkien hated using allegory. He didn't want there to be some secret "Europe vs Germans" stuff in it, he just wrote an amazing adventure. Yes, he was influenced by previous mythologies and stuff but he never made his stories an allegory.

couldn't agree more, and my #1 reason it fails.

I'm not a troll. people who make dumb videos without thinking the idea through are trolls. America wasn't founded by the idiots getting together and praying for rain. America was founded by a group of intellectual individuals who got together and tried to work things out for the better. IF you need some dumb ass video to get you motivated, then you are no better than the puppets of america to start with.

People should be motivated out of a sense of self accomplishment to take the government back, not because of your all seeing eye conspiracy (which coincidently is exactly the type of tactics the MSM would use in order to sway the sheeple into doing what they want).

it fails on all levels.