PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton's response to McCain ad

Natalie
08-05-2008, 06:40 PM
//

Andrew-Austin
08-05-2008, 06:44 PM
You know your an old wanker when Paris Hilton burns you.

SeanEdwards
08-05-2008, 06:54 PM
That was hot.

0zzy
08-05-2008, 06:55 PM
this is the first time Paris Hilton has impressed me. really nice. i wouldn't even disagree with her plan lol. funny stuff indeed.

Indy Vidual
08-05-2008, 07:05 PM
That was hot.

this is the first time Paris Hilton has impressed me. really nice. i wouldn't even disagree with her plan lol. funny stuff indeed.

:) :D

She has a brain?? :eek:

Original_Intent
08-05-2008, 07:06 PM
A true protest vote if ever there was one.

AutoDas
08-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Stupid plan for a stupid girl.

MRoCkEd
08-05-2008, 07:16 PM
are you saying I should write in Paris Hilton?

Original_Intent
08-05-2008, 07:24 PM
are you saying I should write in Paris Hilton?

Well it would literally do as much good as a write in for Ron Paul. I hope people vote for someone on the ballot rather than do a write in - it's not even a protest vote it is for all intents and purposes equivalent to not voting.

ClayTrainor
08-05-2008, 07:27 PM
haha, wow... i never thought i'd say it but..

i just gained a little respect for Paris Hilton....

Monolithic
08-05-2008, 07:38 PM
lol i love the responses

UPDATE: Obama spokesman Bill Burton reacts: "Whatever."

UPDATE: McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds emails: “It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain’s ‘all of the above’ approach to America’s energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan.”

Andrew-Austin
08-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Paris has more influence on politicians because she is hot. She has the influence of like 5 mil Americans.

The_Orlonater
08-05-2008, 08:01 PM
She needs to read the article on Mises on why the government should stay out of it. Anyway, she should be in Maui and shut up already.

:D

She thinks she's hotter then what she is.

0zzy
08-05-2008, 08:05 PM
She needs to read the article on Mises on why the government should stay out of it. Anyway, she should be in Maui and shut up already.

:D

She thinks she's hotter then what she is.

giving tax incentives to companies who do something sounds like a reasonable plan, something Paul would do. same with allowing offshore drilling.

slothman
08-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Is there a way to get this in text or something?
I don't like watching videos in my computer.

Conza88
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm just wondering if that plan was conceived entirely on her own devices. (brain)

Respect level is now slightly above 0! Congratulations Ms Hilton! :D

bill50
08-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm just wondering if that plan was conceived entirely on her own devices. (brain)

Its a product of her own brain as much as the financing and accounting plans for her company. Someone smart realized that they can market her anorexic ass and told her what to say.

Bruno
08-05-2008, 10:16 PM

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it

ChickenHawk
08-05-2008, 10:18 PM
You have to be pretty smart to make millions acting as dumb as her. Anyone that thinks she is stupid has fallen for her act hook, line and sinker.

Kludge
08-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Christine Smith is waaay hotter and waaay more intelligent then Paris Hilton.

Conza88
08-05-2008, 10:40 PM
You have to be pretty smart to make millions acting as dumb as her. Anyone that thinks she is stupid has fallen for her act hook, line and sinker.

The same is with George Bush.

Malakai
08-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Stupid plan for a stupid girl.

That said, still a better suggestion then mccain and obama arguing over which is right till judgement day arrives.

Says something about our leaders eh?

Hiki
08-06-2008, 03:27 AM
Haha, how bad can you be to get owned by Paris fricking Hilton :D

Pete
08-06-2008, 05:58 AM
"I'll see you at the debates, bitches." :D

LittleLightShining
08-06-2008, 06:11 AM
The same is with George Bush.My thoughts exactly!

"beer in a bucket"... THAT'S funny!

acptulsa
08-06-2008, 06:41 AM
Christine Smith is waaay hotter and waaay more intelligent then Paris Hilton.

Why go that far? Every woman I've seen post on this board is at least one of those. Some are both. Many are 'at least as' on one side and 'all of that' on the other. I'm not even sure why anyone but her mother even knows Paris' name.

As for Obama's mother, she can have him back, too.

P.S. To those who would remind me Obama's mother died a dozen years ago--what's your point?

Feenix566
08-06-2008, 07:18 AM
I'd rather see Paris in the White House than Obama or McCain. At least she's not in the pocket of the special interest groups.

She's a whole lot smarter than she acts.

Conza88
08-06-2008, 08:07 AM
I'd rather see Paris in the White House than Obama or McCain. At least she's not in the pocket of the special interest groups.

She's a whole lot smarter than she acts.

Paris would probably do more good for the common man than every other President since Jefferson.

I'm sure she would agree on getting rid of the Income tax... ;)

End the war? lol... In the end though, its pretty much just replacing the political elite with the Hollywood elite...

mport1
08-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Transcript please for those at work.

DAFTEK
08-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Damn, she is not that blond dumb girl most know her as, and watching her in her bathing suit was a nice eye candy too :D I like how she kept it level and did not tilt to one candidate or another, smart girl ;)

IRO-bot
08-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Paris would probably do more good for the common man than every other President since Jefferson.

I'm sure she would agree on getting rid of the Income tax... ;)

End the war? lol... In the end though, its pretty much just replacing the political elite with the Hollywood elite...

Hmm, Hollywood elite LOVES to end Global Warming. I think in the end it would just replace one tryanny with another. ;)

Andrew-Austin
08-06-2008, 10:07 AM
A little ambiguity can do a celeb wonders, get her exactly what she wants: more attention.

acptulsa
08-06-2008, 10:10 AM
A little ambiguity can do a celeb wonders, get her exactly what she wants: more attention.

Just what I was thinking. First, she doesn't want to spoil whatever "return to the spotlight" she can get out of this by alienating all the supporters of whomever. Secondly, what does she do that's worthy of notice besides tease...?

Aratus
08-06-2008, 10:30 AM
paris hilton at the age of 27 is sorta young for the white house {dare i think pink?}
however in my grand tradition of sensing a future senate run in the next four years...
dare i opinion she might have a name recognition factor and an obvious voting block?

acptulsa
08-06-2008, 10:35 AM
paris hilton at the age of 27 is sorta young for the white house {dare i think pink?}
however in my grand tradition of sensing a future senate run in the next four years...
dare i opinion she might have a name recognition factor and an obvious voting block?

And if she decided your state was her best springboard, pray tell us if you would be part of her not-so-obvious voting bloc.

Andrew-Austin
08-06-2008, 11:03 AM

She would be a lobbyist's dream come true.

acptulsa
08-06-2008, 11:29 AM
She would be a lobbyist's dream come true.

:D:D:D

Yours for shoes...

dannno
08-06-2008, 12:55 PM
you have to be pretty smart to make millions acting as dumb as her. Anyone that thinks she is stupid has fallen for her act hook, line and sinker.

qft

Aratus
08-06-2008, 02:35 PM
And if she decided your state was her best springboard,
pray tell us if you would be part of her not-so-obvious voting bloc.

hummm... Kade, Aratus, Teddy Kennedy and perhaps Jim Ogonowski or Mr. Beatty
debating with PARIS HILTON in say 2012? --- i've been thinking about our local Reform,
Libertarian and Constitution parties... (pink or green?) it would be quite a series of
debates. Right now she seems to have gone between McCain's offshore drilling ideas
and Obama's!!! As i said there is between Kade and i this unspoken impulse to flip a
quarter over who wants to go Republican or Libertarian. i can't see how Paris Hilton changes
this. Teddy Kennedy was in the Senate very recently. A few weeks ago i was assuming
he'd step down... As it is he's phoning people in D.C happly and undergoing treatments.
As i said, i don't count him out. I admit i'd be sorta leary about aproving derricks off OUR shore,
given that a big spill like the Exxon Valdez would really ruin our clams and lobsters, and yes,
to push a PRIUS via regs and/or a tax bonus implies Uncle Sam is gettin' annoyed at people
who don't go purchase a new car, yet i must bow to her succinct and very rapid policy statement
even though MY own stances would take more time to articulate out. i do think people some
200 to 300 miles away from a derrick should have a say concerning offshore drilling. i think
actually the situation needs a longterm perspective concerning our continental oil reserves.

TEAPOT DOME as a scandal was driven by an unauthorized access to our wartime reserves,
and people making money out of a gov't stockpile. the last 30 years have seen similar lootings
of the public in terms of people selling off what the gov't had gathered together in the past 60 years...
people having an access most insider. If there is a rEVOLUTIOn president who when faced with
an upsurge in the price of oil... and a public clamor if not a looming recession or depression if
the price remains high, and that same said POTUS emptied out ALL of our military reserves to
mellow out a market cycle, if that same POTUS had no payola behind the scenes in terms of that
decision, i'd be less PO'ed and actually thinking the same said POTUS had two brass balls. :D there
are ways for our gov't to send a price down even if OPEC limits its own production significantly.

TEAPOT DOME looms because HARDING had no idea what was done in his name... i know our gov't has reserves.

Aratus
08-06-2008, 02:45 PM
And if she decided your state was her best springboard, pray tell us if you would be part of her not-so-obvious voting bloc.

Kade and I might initially be in quite a quixotically puzzled mood should she decide
to go tres RON PAUL rEVOLUTIOn! i admit I had her pegged as a Hillary or Barack person...

Aratus
08-06-2008, 02:48 PM
were Paris Hilton not to be anyway remotely rEVOLUTIOn, i feel Kade and I would run
unencumbered by conflicted loyalties happily without a second thought in a heartbeat almost NYC
and NewYork~minute... as it is, her energy policy is halfway between mccain's and obama's!!!

Feenix566
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
By the way, Paris says in the ad that she's running for President. Unfortunately, she's only 27, and you have to be at least 35 to be President.

amy31416
08-06-2008, 03:19 PM
By the way, Paris says in the ad that she's running for President. Unfortunately, she's only 27, and you have to be at least 35 to be President.

Nobody else follows the Constitution, why should she?

Aratus
08-06-2008, 03:27 PM
i take it she's seriously running some eight years hense (my guess) ---she didn't say when in
the ad as she left mccain looking like an auld fart... ---she also didn't back obama and was garbo aloof.

SLSteven
08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
The funny part is that the Hiltons actually contributed the maximum to McCain. That's McCain gratitude. That maverick McCain!

Vet_from_cali
08-06-2008, 03:45 PM
hahaha, poor mccain... first paris's mom burned him, and now this.