PDA

View Full Version : Aren't we singing to the choir? > A simple way to spread the word

HonestyInMedicine
08-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey everyone,

I guess we are the TRUE BLUE Ron Paul supporters and I think we should spend at least SOME time trying to get past and new supporters on the bandwagon. Most of them don't have a clue of the Campaign for Liberty; dvds4delegates or anything!

Here's a simple way you can start to get the word out and you don't even have to leave your computer to do it:

Go to www.city-data.com and click on the blue FORUMS seal on the website. Then scroll down to your state or any state and pretend you are trying to find a Ron Paul Meet-up group so you can find someone to go to the convention with. Then mention details about the convention (in case they don't know) and suggest if anyone is a past RP ....they might want to check out the NEW EXCITING RP STRATEGIES and list your favorite sites.

You also might want to throw in that this year who gets elected really counts because right now, things have gotten so bad that there are :

>>warrentless searches and seizures of guns

>>copies of every credit card transaction we make sent to the IRS

>>laptop computers confiscated without a warrant at airports

>>copies of all our emails, internet searches and phone calls kept

>> and much more

Also mention that neither McCain or Obama have come out against any of the above!

I like to also mention that 4 past Presidents including Abraham Lincoln were long shots just like RP; had virtually no delegates before the convention but were still nominated and then also elected. Then I give them the www.dvds4delegates.com
link

It is just a thought but time's a-wastin'.

We don't have time to shoot the breeze with kindred spirits. Save that for the rally.

Emily

HonestyInMedicine
08-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Needless to say, customize your message and then refer them back to the rpforum site to learn more ronpaul.org or any of the revealing YouTube videos.

By the way, I've written numerous articles on City-Data.com concerning why America needs Dr Paul under the Politics category (Presidential candidate 2008) and various other headings using the screen name "emilybh". I added this just so you'd know I've been a true blue "lone" supporter-- as my state seems to have shut down meet-up groups etc.

Although one of our weekly papers, the "Charleston City Paper" just had a flattering article about Ron Paul pointing out that he has been right on all the issues..... which gave me courage to post on the Charleston, SC forum at City-data.com; mention that article, and do what I've suggested. I'm hoping past supporters saw it and learned "Campaign for Liberty" forges onward and that the rally in St. Paul might be a bigger news story than the RNC convention.