PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea...

Jeremy
08-05-2008, 04:57 PM
How about we stop worrying about 2012 and start focusing on 2008. Even 2010. And POTUS is only one thing. Let's just stop worrying about it until 2011, k? :o

Kludge
08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
It's ALL or NOTHING, stormcommander!

Don't you watch the Youtube videos and listen to His radio shows?!

If we don't save the country from tyrannical Reptilians and Jooz today - there will be NOTHING left to save tomorrow!!!

If Ron Paul doesn't win the election, we might as well prepare the Kool-Aid - because we're going to FEMA camps where angry policemen are going to kick and taser us.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/21/Is_this_tomorrow.jpg/414px-Is_this_tomorrow.jpg

SeanEdwards
08-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I think the liberty minded folks have to take over government from the bottom up. Focus on local and state elections. The Libertarian party's efforts to leapfrog into the white house before having a single member of their party in Congress is pure folly.

Kludge
08-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I think the liberty minded folks have to take over government from the bottom up. Focus on local and state elections. The Libertarian party's efforts to leapfrog into the white house before having a single member of their party in Congress is pure folly.

There is a LP candidate for every congressional position in my state IIRC.

They have some success at the local level.

The Congressional candidates appear to be there as a NOTA vote while presidential candidates appear to be there to give libertarianism political relevancy.