PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul or the republicans lose,No Wasted Vote

speciallyblend
08-30-2007, 12:31 PM
I ask all republicans to understand the reason Ron Paul's message has traction.It's because voters like me are over both parties,its because i haven't voted for a democrat or republican in 12 yrs (3 elections). I'm the True Swing Voter.

I have voted libertarian 3 times in the national election and in state(Colorado) The only Reason Ron Paul's message is getting thru is because of libertarian democrats and libertarian republicans and libertarians like me who left the democratic party 12 yrs ago and independents and green party/democrat members. It's time to understand there is no wasted vote and if the republicans want my vote ,they better nominate Ron Paul,if they don't the republicans can only blame themselves.
I promise to vote for Ron Paul if he doesn't win,then he should run 3rd party,if he doesn't win that then he forces change.If Ron Paul chooses not to run as a third party,then thats not my problem,then maybe the republicans need to change their platform to get my vote,the ball is in the republicans court.

I promise i wont vote republican,unless Ron Paul wins the republican nomination.This is the power in the vote and to be honest the 3rd party vote has more power then ever look at it as a pie 48% Dem 48% republican,both spend millions and guess who wins.This makes the 1%-4% the most powerful voting force. Republicans you want my vote you better work for it enuff said ,there is no wasted vote,only a vote for change Ron Paul2008 or someone other then a Dem or republican:)

ronpaulyourmom
08-30-2007, 12:35 PM
Myself and three other democrats that I know are going to vote for Ron Paul to the end. We are not being reflected in the polls. Stay with the good Dr. until the end.

Givemelibertyor.....
08-30-2007, 12:35 PM
I agree. I registered as a Republican just so I could vote for Ron.

No more of this lesser of two evils crap for me.

Ron Paul in 2008.

speciallyblend
08-30-2007, 12:49 PM
I agree. I registered as a Republican just so I could vote for Ron.

No more of this lesser of two evils crap for me.

Ron Paul in 2008.

It's very important we relay this message to the republcan party,we are voting republican for Ron Paul or nothing,the republicans are in it to win and they know they will lose if they dont nominate Ron Paul.

I say call your republican party local/state/fed and remind them,we are the voters and if they want to win they better nominate Ron paul or they will lose.What main stream republicans need to know is we wont be voting republican unless Ron Paul wins the Republican Nomination. If that doesnt wake the republican party up then so be it.
plain and simple ,If Ron Paul doesnt get the republican party nomination,then there is no way in hell the republlcan party can win.

hard@work
08-30-2007, 01:39 PM
These are the types of messages we really need to start parroting - CONSTANTLY !!