PDA

View Full Version : Just got McCain spam....

Thor
08-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Just got my first email from the McCain campaign. I guess our local Republican party felt it was OK to share my email address with the National GOP / McCain camp.

torchbearer
08-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Just got my first email from the McCain campaign. I guess our local Republican party felt it was OK to share my email address with the National GOP / McCain camp.

They understand you just need re-education and you'll fall back in line.:D

Truth Warrior
08-05-2008, 09:42 AM
I got a snail mail 8 1/2 X 11 personalized propaganda pack ( do not bend, photo enclosed ) from John just last week.

Glossy 8 X 10 John and "Cindy" autographed pic. :p

The old picture target on my dart board was getting pretty shredded. :cool:

MRoCkEd
08-05-2008, 09:43 AM
I've been getting them too.
I think it was from signing up for www.gopplatform2008.com

Conza88
08-05-2008, 09:46 AM
McSpam...

Nothing tastes as crap..

speciallyblend
08-05-2008, 09:57 AM
i wish we could burn emails, i have gotten three emails from them i reply with www.lettertogop.com. I haven't got a response yet ??:)

acptulsa
08-05-2008, 09:58 AM
McSpam...

Nothing tastes as crap..

Oh, you can graduate from spam to steak--as long as you provide Master McCain with plenty of kickback...

Cowlesy
08-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I have accumulated 78 return-reply envelopes since i stopped throwing them away which was probably April or May.

They're going to get a lot of mail from me prior to November with RP propaganda :)

speciallyblend
08-05-2008, 10:16 AM
I have accumulated 78 return-reply envelopes since i stopped throwing them away which was probably April or May.

They're going to get a lot of mail from me prior to November with RP propaganda :)

yeah im just waiting for a return envelope from the gop, i can just imagine they keep sending out mail and get back ron paul stuff,it's gotta be scary for the gop. Thats why they are begging us to vote for mccain, ello gop if anyone is home, you better nominate RON PAUL, or you can kiss this election bye bye from local to national!!!!!!! they are gonna understand BLOWBACK SOON ENOUGH, maybe they need a reading list;)

Paulitical Correctness
08-05-2008, 03:20 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/2khfgj.jpg

:)

libertarian4321
08-05-2008, 03:33 PM

Yup, email sucks- you can't send it back filled with Ron Paul materials.

Snail mail is more fun- fill it with Ron Paul literature and send it back. Re-educated a Republican and waste their money at the same time, doesn't get any better than that!

torchbearer
08-06-2008, 02:22 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/2khfgj.jpg

:)

http://www.actuabd.com/IMG/jpg/V-For-Vendetta-Image.jpg
Solitaire Confinement is waiting for you.

SLSteven
08-06-2008, 02:47 PM
I got a snail mail 8 1/2 X 11 personalized propaganda pack ( do not bend, photo enclosed ) from John just last week.

Glossy 8 X 10 John and "Cindy" autographed pic. :p

The old picture target on my dart board was getting pretty shredded. :cool:

Man, you must be in big with the Republicans!