PDA

View Full Version : IRAQ's WMD Found

JMann
08-30-2007, 11:54 AM
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - United Nations officials found vials of dangerous chemicals, which had been removed from Iraq a decade ago, in a U.N. building in New York, but U.N. officials said on Thursday there was no danger.

The FBI was called in to help remove the substances.

The material was phosgene, a chemical warfare agent, U.N. spokeswoman Marie Okabe told a news conference.

constituent
08-30-2007, 12:05 PM
they're not really touting phosgene as a WMD are they?

libertarianguy
08-30-2007, 07:17 PM
test

Cowlesy
08-30-2007, 07:20 PM
I hid under my desk at 52nd and Park when I read that on drudgereport today.

The terr'sts are out to get us.

Give me liberty
08-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Where is the proof that a Nuke was found?

I dont trust the UN sources or any Reuters sources.

If a nuke was found in iraq dont you think it would make a big news headline day?

drudgereport is a neocon site dont trust there sources.

Chester Copperpot
08-30-2007, 08:19 PM
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - United Nations officials found vials of dangerous chemicals, which had been removed from Iraq a decade ago, in a U.N. building in New York, but U.N. officials said on Thursday there was no danger.

The FBI was called in to help remove the substances.

The material was phosgene, a chemical warfare agent, U.N. spokeswoman Marie Okabe told a news conference.

How come when its in NYC there is no danger.. But if it were found in Iraq it would be touted as a war crime

Hook
08-31-2007, 12:02 AM
they're not really touting phosgene as a WMD are they?

actually phosgene is pretty bad stuff. Nothing like Nukes though...

im_a_pepper
08-31-2007, 12:05 AM
This has already been debunked, the vials were from the weapon inspectors themselves used as calibrating chemicals for their instruments. The chemicals were improperly labeled and stored without proper paper trail.

They better keep looking ;P

R_Harris
08-31-2007, 07:14 AM
Actually there were about 500 containers of mustard gas found about a year ago in Iraq. They were making a really big deal about it over on Townhall.com.

The problem, as Ron Paul told Hannity after the SC debate in May, was that the mustard gas was OURS which we had given Hussein back in the 1980s to fight the Iranians with!! (Instead, of course, Hussein used some of the gas on the Kurds later.)

Both Colmes and Ron Paul were letting Hannity have it - he was very flustered!

It is things like these which cause the neocons to hate Ron Paul!