PDA

View Full Version : The rules list is complete, beloved forum members!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I decided to edit out the rule about never speaking about the Jewish people. I figure it can be written as the unspoken rule #0 instead. When asked by the media why this rule is included as the number #0 rule, just excuse yourself and let them know that you need to fix a peanut butter sandwich before answering any questions. Then always sneak out the back.

I think we don't need a rule forbidding us to use the N word. Just be careful what you say any time you are in a Jackson, Mississippi hardware store buying your friend Chigger a bigger post whole digger.

Because of rule number #1, we can't have too many rules. But we do need rules because, unlike the laws created by the tyrants, they are our inheritance left to us by our ancestors. Rules are not something we obey. Rules are something we learn. They teach us in an efficient manner how to avoid the past persecutions that our forefathers suffered. So, rules greatly improve our "social" economy.

Rule #0 (Unspoken Rule) Never discuss political issues about Israel or the Jewish people.

Rule #1. Never have too many rules.

Rule #2. Hate is un-American.

Rule #3. Never blame the people.

Rule #4. Never use the political spectrum as a playing field to bicker about politics.

Rule #5. Never give an interview with the media that isn't spontaneous, unedited and unrehearsed.

Rule #6. The singular Civil Purpose of the Constitution should supercede all legal precedence outside of it.

Rule #7. As law abiding American citizens, our characters should prefer imprisonment, torture, death and the fragrance of an outhouse to the legal tyranny of a courtroom.

Rule #8. As a winning political campaign is a victory for tyranny, establishing a bipartisan American Movement is a victory for the people.

Rule #9. False American Movements fail to implement fresh measures towards the reconsecration of the Civil Purpose while they dig up obsolete legal precedence from the past to implement.

Rule #10. The people must own the purse. So, the debt of the people should not be burdened with any legal counterfeit created by foreign or domestic tyrannies.

Rule #11. As legal lobbying on the Federal level benefits the rule of tyranny, the civil invention created on the local level benefits the rule of the people.

Rule #12. There are 3 kinds of people: those with feeble minds who persecute people, those with immature minds who laugh about persecution, and those with the kinds of sober minds that get persecuted. To be an American is always to be the latter.

Rule #13. As our founding fathers established themselves on the foundation of a great history, tyranny uses power to establish itself as its own foundation.

Rule #14 Taxes are created with the intentions of benefitting some while cheating others.

Theocrat
08-04-2008, 06:54 PM
I decided to edit out the rule about never speaking about the Jewish people. I figure it can be written as the unspoken rule #0 instead. When asked by the media why this rule is included as the number #0 rule, just excuse yourself and let them know that you need to fix a peanut butter sandwich before answering any questions. Then always sneak out the back.

I think we don't need a rule forbidding us to use the N word. Just be careful what you say any time you are in a Jackson, Mississippi hardware store buying your friend Chigger a bigger post whole digger.

Because of rule number #1, we can't have too many rules. But we do need rules because, unlike the laws created by the tyrants, they are our inheritance left to us by our ancestors. Rules are not something we obey. Rules are something we learn. They teach us in an efficient manner how to avoid the past persecutions that our forefathers suffered. So, rules greatly improve our "social" economy.

Rule #0 (Unspoken Rule) Never discuss political issues about Israel or the Jewish people.

Rule #1. Never have too many rules.

Rule #2. Hate is un-American.

Rule #3. Never blame the people.

Rule #4. Never use the political spectrum as a playing field to bicker about politics.

Rule #5. Never give an interview with the media that isn't spontaneous, unedited and unrehearsed.

Rule #6. The singular Civil Purpose of the Constitution should supercede all legal precedence outside of it.

Rule #7. As law abiding American citizens, our characters should prefer imprisonment, torture, death and the fragrance of an outhouse to the legal tyranny of a courtroom.

Rule #8. As a winning political campaign is a victory for tyranny, establishing a bipartisan American Movement is a victory for the people.

Rule #9. False American Movements fail to implement fresh measures towards the reconsecration of the Civil Purpose while they dig up obsolete legal precedence from the past to implement.

Rule #10. The people must own the purse. So, the debt of the people should not be burdened with any legal counterfeit created by foreign or domestic tyrannies.

Rule #11. As legal lobbying on the Federal level benefits the rule of tyranny, the civil invention created on the local level benefits the rule of the people.

Rule #12. There are 3 kinds of people: those with feeble minds who persecute people, those with immature minds who laugh about persecution, and those with the kinds of sober minds that get persecuted. To be an American is always to be the latter.

Rule #13. As our founding fathers established themselves on the foundation of a great history, tyranny uses power to establish itself as its own foundation.

Rule #14 Taxes are created with the intentions of benefitting some while cheating others.

Rule #15: There is no neutrality in the discussion of ideas, values, or judgments in our country; there is only a variance of viewpoints, all of which affirm a belief or assumption about something or someone. :cool:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Rule #15: There is no neutrality in the discussion of ideas, values, or judgments in our country; there is only a variance of viewpoints, all of which affirm a belief or assumption about something or someone. :cool:

Paradoxically, rule #15 is a violation of the self-evident truths and unalienable rights.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

According to our Founding Fathers, there was neutrality for discussion because the conclusion of a law of nature in science worked out beyond question while a natural right was unalienable as it reduced beyond even the ideal in the mind to become the very conscience of the human soul.

In other words, there is a common soul that we all share as Americans which reduces beyond partisan politics -- bipartisan American Movements.

As with any tyrant, the conscience of the tyrant George knew better. The Declaration of Independence was either a decree of war or of peace because the tyrant George could have been a king instead by reasoning it out and capitulating.

The truth alone suffices as the greatest power. So, we don't have to spread the truth as an American agenda, e.g. the spreading of Bushocracy in the Middle East, because it already exists undeniably as a self evident truth while it reduces unalienably to become the conscience of every human soul.

Theocrat
08-04-2008, 11:43 PM
Paradoxically, rule #15 is a violation of the self-evident truths and unalienable rights.

According to our Founding Fathers, there was neutrality for discussion because the conclusion of a law of nature in science worked out beyond question while a natural right was unalienable as it reduced beyond even the ideal in the mind to become the very conscience of the human soul.

In other words, there is a common soul that we all share as Americans which reduces beyond partisan politics -- bipartisan American Movements.

As with any tyrant, the conscience of the tyrant George knew better. The Declaration of Independence was either a decree of war or of peace because the tyrant George could have been a king instead by reasoning it out and capitulating.

The truth alone suffices as the greatest power. So, we don't have to spread the truth as an American agenda, e.g. the spreading of Bushocracy in the Middle East, because it already exists undeniably as a self evident truth while it reduces unalienably to become the conscience of every human soul.

Rule #15 is necessary because there are some people who don't accept the claim that rights are self-evident nor that they originate from God. They will try to justify the notion of rights by a non-theistic explanation and claim they are speaking from a position of "religious neutrality," which they are not, of course. Whether a citizen assumes a theistic or "atheistic" interpretation of rights, both of these views have built-in assumptions about politics, ethics, metaphysics, and even epistemology when it comes to affirming their belief about an issue or projecting a moral judgment upon a problem or perceived vice against humanity.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Rule #15 is necessary because there are some people who don't accept the claim that rights are self-evident nor that they originate from God. They will try to justify the notion of rights by a non-theistic explanation and claim they are speaking from a position of "religious neutrality," which they are not, of course. Whether a citizen assumes a theistic or "atheistic" interpretation of rights, both of these views have built-in assumptions about politics, ethics, metaphysics, and even epistemology when it comes to affirming their belief about an issue or projecting a moral judgment upon a problem or perceived vice against humanity.

But the king has no excuse for his behavior of tyranny and we can't allow him to. That is why it is important to reduce unalienably to the human conscience. This isn't theoretical science here. No this or that. Metaphysical science reduced to an undeniable solution while it was written in such a way that people could understand it linguistically. Science at one time dealt with 1) reducing beyond question, and 2) explaining the conclusion linguistically in such a way that it is understood. That is why our founding fathers spoke of natural law as self evident truths and unalienable rights. The self evident truths were undeniable as a conclusion while, linguistically speaking, the conclusion could not be misunderstood because it reduced beyond an ideal to that of the conscience of the human soul.
So, no room for discussion when it comes to the self evident truths or unalienable rights.

acptulsa
08-05-2008, 06:18 AM
A tyrant will build on anything that's handy. The smart ones will find the firmest firmament they can and pervert that foundation for their fortress. Others may build on sand, but the ones you hear about (the successful tyrants) will find something that the people can identify with and will call their own and pervert it to their uses in a heartbeat.

nate895
08-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Uncle Emanuel Watkins, after reading many of your posts from your beginning on RPForums.com, it has become evident to me that communists, liberals, and neocons all make more sense than your senseless drivel. I really don't understand what your political philosophy is, or what your posts are even talking about. Either you are the greatest mind to ever hit the Earth and beyond my ability to comprehend, or you are making this stuff up as you go along without much thought as to what you are trying to say.

acptulsa
08-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Uncle Emanuel Watkins, after reading many of your posts from your beginning on RPForums.com, it has become evident to me that communists, liberals, and neocons all make more sense than your senseless drivel. I really don't understand what your political philosophy is, or what your posts are even talking about. Either you are the greatest mind to ever hit the Earth and beyond my ability to comprehend, or you are making this stuff up as you go along without much thought as to what you are trying to say.

Then may I assume you are celebration the list's completion with extra joy in your heart?

nate895
08-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Then may I assume you are celebration the list's completion with extra joy in your heart?

Great Joy!!! /sarcasm

As if I'll ever listen to any of them and believe them.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-05-2008, 12:44 PM
A tyrant will build on anything that's handy. The smart ones will find the firmest firmament they can and pervert that foundation for their fortress. Others may build on sand, but the ones you hear about (the successful tyrants) will find something that the people can identify with and will call their own and pervert it to their uses in a heartbeat.

Our founding fathers established themselves on a preexisting foundation which began with Socrates / Plato in Greece -- expounded on by the reintroduction of Aristotle into Europe by the Muslims in the 12th century -- perverted somewhat by Niccolo Machiavelli in the 16th century before recovered by John Locke and Jean-Jacques Roussea in the 17th and 18th century respectively -- with a great deal of help by Immanuel Kant the other father of the French Revolution. This is one hell of a foundation!
Obama establishes his "change" using himself as his own foundation. He does speak eloquently about the founding fathers on occasion but he may as well as vomit on them as express such contempt. The foundation beneath Obama is a group of strangers who stand behind him as his campaign. In comparison to the respect our Founding Fathers had for history, these people are impious in that they have nothing but contempt for history.
Our mistake is attempting to expose Obama or McCann the mouthpieces instead of exposing the creeps standing behind their campaigns. Forget the hand puppets and go straight to the culprit. Just how hidious of characters do these people have?
McCann is the same. McCann is trying to establish himself using himself as a foundation. How pityful is this?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-05-2008, 01:08 PM

You might not know it but you are a damned European.
On the otherhand, I am an American because I understand the science our founding fathers used -- Metaphysics (laws of nature) -- to establish our government. Oh, I guess I should have asked you first if you are even an American. Anyway, yes, our founding fathers knew little about the cognitive sciences. The introduction of the cognitive sciences are necessary in establishing the concept of political science which has greatly perverted primitive Europe. Our Founding Fathers knew little of the human conscience in terms of the cognitive sciences understanding the concept instead in terms of reduction to the human soul as unalienable natural rights.
See. I think you are the one who is quite naive here.
Communists, liberals, and neocons base their politics on a political science. But wait! The American system wasn't created as a political science. Our system was created on a truth -- undeniable conclusion -- and an unalienable right -- one that can't be misunderstood linguistically by the human conscience.
Please, take your nonsense back to primitive Europe. In the meantime, I'm going fishing.
Thank you.
Have a nice day.

nate895
08-05-2008, 02:08 PM
You might not know it but you are a damned European.
On the otherhand, I am an American because I understand the science our founding fathers used -- Metaphysics (laws of nature) -- to establish our government. Oh, I guess I should have asked you first if you are even an American. Anyway, yes, our founding fathers knew little about the cognitive sciences. The introduction of the cognitive sciences are necessary in establishing the concept of political science which has greatly perverted primitive Europe. Our Founding Fathers knew little of the human conscience in terms of the cognitive sciences understanding the concept instead in terms of reduction to the human soul as unalienable natural rights.
See. I think you are the one who is quite naive here.
Communists, liberals, and neocons base their politics on a political science. But wait! The American system wasn't created as a political science. Our system was created on a truth -- undeniable conclusion -- and an unalienable right -- one that can't be misunderstood linguistically by the human conscience.
Please, take your nonsense back to primitive Europe. In the meantime, I'm going fishing.
Thank you.
Have a nice day.

What? Can someone please explain his point.

acptulsa
08-05-2008, 02:27 PM

I believe what happened is that he assumed you meant that neoconism and communism et al made more sense to you than the American system of tradition. In truth, I think you were saying that these types of people are easier for you to understand, in which case I guess he might just have violated his own Rule #3. Near as I can tell and don't quote me on it.

Feenix566
08-05-2008, 02:33 PM
nate985, there's no point in trying to have a reasonable discussion with an unreasonable person.

Uncle Emanual Watkins, I wouldn't dare question your right to free speech, but I will exercise my own and tell you that you're batshit crazy and I think you're giving us all a bad name.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-05-2008, 03:47 PM
nate985, there's no point in trying to have a reasonable discussion with an unreasonable person.

Uncle Emanual Watkins, I wouldn't dare question your right to free speech, but I will exercise my own and tell you that you're batshit crazy and I think you're giving us all a bad name.

If being an American is understanding what an American is, then I'm the American in this conversation. I just pointed out that to be an American is not based on a complex political science, which is primitive European nonsense, but that it is based on simple truths and unalienable rights established through the use of the laws of nature -- metaphysical science.
Metaphysical science reduces conclusions to an undeniable truth while it explains them linguistically in such a way that it is understood by all.
Our Founding Fathers established the self evident truths because their manifestation went against the social statures of what it was to be a Founding Father during that time, a designation and entitlement in society as "gentlemen."
This conclusion is then reduced down as an unalienable right to the point that it even includes the human soul of the king. [The social sciences had yet to develope the concept of the conscience] Since he did not listen to his own human soul, the king was deemed a tyrant and his authority rightly usurped.

My 14 rules of legal abstaining follow the tradition of American Transcendentalism -- American Movements that narrow towards the reestablishment and reconsecration of that which is most holy -- The Founding Fathers, The Declaration of Independence and The U.S. Consitution. What is an American? What are the souls of Americans when compared to the souls of primitive pagans in Europe? Barbarians?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I believe what happened is that he assumed you meant that neoconism and communism et al made more sense to you than the American system of tradition. In truth, I think you were saying that these types of people are easier for you to understand, in which case I guess he might just have violated his own Rule #3. Near as I can tell and don't quote me on it.

There are two kinds of tradition. There is that which persecutes us which becomes over time legal precedent laws that burden us with endless responsibilities.

The self evident truths and unalienable rights supercede the long established traditions of persecution.

The other traditions were rules established by those who worked their way out from under persecution. We shouldn't "change" away from following these rules that we have inherited from such people. Obama's change thingy doesn't differentiate between the traditional laws of persecutors or the traditional rules we inherited from those who were persecuted.

acptulsa
08-05-2008, 04:03 PM

If it takes someone who is batshit crazy to pull Americans who are sick of what's being done to our country and to us across the artificial divides the "left" and "right" have been using to split us up into controllable groups and remember what it really, truly means to be an American, then I am one man willing to endure that person for as long as it takes.

nate895
08-05-2008, 04:07 PM
You talk of liberty, Uncle Emanuel, but when you first joined this board you argued against the right of secession and nullification. Tell me how liberty can exist without recourse to defend her.

BTW, the entire "civil purpose" of the Constitution is spelled out in its text. If it isn't written in the Constitution, it is not the purpose of the Constitution.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-05-2008, 04:20 PM

A) Cognitive sciences = psychology and sociology (some think the biosphere)
B) The development of political science is dependent on the development of the cognitive sciences. e.g. Marxism is a theory of both political and social sciences.
C) Our Founding Fathers predated the development of the cognitive sciences. Instead, they developed an all inclusive political system through the use of natural law -- form of science that narrowed to an undeniable conclusion while it explained the conclusion clearly linguistically in such a way that it could be understood: also known as laws of nature or metaphysical science.

Example of Sir Isaac Newton's natural law: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Example of Einstein's theory: E = MC^2
Example of Einstein's natural law: God does not play dice.

Delving into the political sciences while sitting in a comfortable chair, smoking a cigar, sipping from a glass of brandy, and twirling ones mustache, is European tradition. The American tradition is to go fishing.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-05-2008, 04:30 PM
You talk of liberty, Uncle Emanuel, but when you first joined this board you argued against the right of secession and nullification. Tell me how liberty can exist without recourse to defend her.

BTW, the entire "civil purpose" of the Constitution is spelled out in its text. If it isn't written in the Constitution, it is not the purpose of the Constitution.

Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest international philosopher because he took up the issue of tribalism. Theoretically, there is no social division achieved which can't itself find reason to divide itself further into its own divisions. A point has to be reached where enough is enough. This is why Gandhi was burdened with saving the Union also by keeping the Hindus and Muslims together. Division begats division. Gandi's theory was to allow the minority Muslims to act as the administraion in the Indian government.

Government performs legal and civil functions.
Legal function has no purpose other than to express power rightfully or wrongfully as legal precedent laws.
Therefore "Civil Purpose." [because the only purpose in government is civil]