PDA

View Full Version : Economic Alliance

Petar
08-04-2008, 03:11 PM
www.freemarketforliberty.com

Welcome to the Ron Paul Revolution - Economic Alliance.

The goal of the Economic Alliance is to give all freedom loving individuals throughout the world a way to support each others businesses, to buy from and sell to each other, and also work for each other, as much as possible.

If we also take thorough advantage of electronic gold services, then we will construct a global, inflation resistant, parallel economy of national patriots as well.

The Economic Alliance will work directly with the Ron Paul Revolution/Campaign For Liberty to help restore constitutional government in the United States of America, in order to spread liberty throughout the U.S.A. and all nations of the world as well.

* Users may fill out a form to create their own basic text based business listing, or they may insert their own HTML to list with more advanced material.

Future upgrades:

* For users with privacy concerns relative to listing the exact locations of their businesses, a class of marker denoting general locations will be added.
* A feature that allows listing owners to display how much money, if any, that they have donated to liberty candidates will be added.
* A feature that allows listing owner to display which electronic gold services, if any, that they support transactions with will be added.
* If possible, some level of "Made In America" certification will be integrated with the site, perhaps most likely with this service: http://www.madeinusacertified.com/cms/content/view/13/35/
* The search interface will be improved.
* The display interface will be improved.
* File/script hosting support will be added.
* Multiple listings within one location will be supported.
* Choosing multiple categories when creating listings will be supported.
* A complete auction site, and also a Craigs List style classifieds site, will be integrated in order to complete the entire liberty market place

Funding:

The Economic Alliance is 100% free to use, but please be aware that its development and maintenance will also be funded 100% by profits from my own graphic design/web development service.

Therefore, if you would be interested in listing with more advanced material, as opposed to just a basic text based listing, and if you aren't a graphic designer or a web developer yourself, then please consider commissioning me to develop this material for you, and at a very good price as well.

I will gladly develop your advertisement, and/or any graphic/web development project that you may have in mind, and I will always strive for complete customer satisfaction in every possible way.

Simply send any basic description of work that you would like done to:

Projects@freemarketforliberty.com

And then we can communicate in order to define a project that meets all of your needs, and then I will be able to provide you with a quote as well.

LibertiORDeth
08-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Great idea, look into buying www.freebay.com, or maybe www.frebay.com.

malkusm
08-04-2008, 03:38 PM
This is a good idea. Keep the money in good hands and deal with liberty oriented businesses!

Who knows, maybe we can produce a Ross Perot out of our own.....haha

ronpaulhawaii
08-04-2008, 03:46 PM
This is the way most powerful movements have amassed wealth, by supporting one another...

Petar
08-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Exactly

Just think of the CFR, they support each others business, and thus further their political ambitions that way.

This can be our grassroots response to that.

Think of how many people will join us just for the business advantage?

Anyone can become reformed at that point.

Please support.

RP4EVER
08-04-2008, 04:11 PM
I like the initiative shown in this project; if I only owned a business.

ItsTime
08-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Ill add my business. Thanks

mediahasyou
08-05-2008, 12:47 PM
I feel much safer in businesses that have an austrain style.