PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Fundraising (offer value1)

ronpaulhawaii
08-04-2008, 11:41 AM
As you will all see in the coming days I have been mulling over our fundraising in advance of our Nov contests. The experiments we will attempt will primarily fund our walk. This is a win-win-win situation because any excess will go to the Liberty Straw Poll for one of our candidates.

Offering value for donations is a no brainer, here is Walk4freedoms offer:

We offer 1 year of hosting, and a semi-custom wordpress installation, to potential sponsors.

The web-master offering his services understands SEO and creates top ranking sites. He will build a basic site for each individual. While these sites will be custom and can have useful additional features, at one point of complexity, it would become a business relationship.

We can use any available url and can even suggest high value names on the SEO scale. These sites can get anyone going on the web with a professional website

We have 2 levels of sponsorship.

Business - $200, these would be more complex sites and could include an internal store.
Personal - $100, we all need a personal blog, a custom wordpress install is a GREAT start.

We can then provide links on our site.

Due to a promotion with the hosting service, money is multiplied here. If anyone wants a site, or knows someone who needs a site, or just wants to go cold-calling and sell a few, you'd be doing a good thing.

Will you help us?

:)
Win-win scenarios... I hope some of you will shop these around with us...

Thanks

smileylovesfreedom
08-08-2008, 05:29 PM
As you will all see in the coming days I have been mulling over our fundraising in advance of our Nov contests. The experiments we will attempt will primarily fund our walk. This is a win-win-win situation because any excess will go to the Liberty Straw Poll for one of our candidates.

Offering value for donations is a no brainer, here is Walk4freedoms offer:

Win-win scenarios... I hope some of you will shop these around with us...

Thanks

+1776

Get your grandma the website she deserves :)