PDA

View Full Version : Fascism hits Italy.

JoshLowry
08-04-2008, 07:58 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2494053/Italian-mayor-bans-gatherings-of-three-or-more-people-as-soldiers-hit-streets.html

The anti-gathering laws were enacted as thousands of soldiers were due to take to the streets of Italian cities for the first time on Monday under a controversial move by Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to fight crime. If anyone is caught in a group of three or more they face a fine of 500 euro (£350).

Truth Warrior
08-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Is there any "conspiracy" involved? :)

acptulsa
08-04-2008, 08:04 AM
Yeah, Mussolini worked out so well for them how can they resist? :rolleyes:

Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Johnnybags
08-04-2008, 08:05 AM
share a gondola with your girl and an armed soldier. Italy is simply about 6 months ahead of us. Bankrupt and facing a financial collapse.

acptulsa
08-04-2008, 08:06 AM
share a gondola with your girl and an armed soldier. Italy is simply about 6 months ahead of us. Bankrupt and facing a financial collapse.

Wouldn't you, your girl and a singing gondolier be an illegal gathering now?

Johnnybags
08-04-2008, 08:18 AM
Wouldn't you, your girl and a singing gondolier be an illegal gathering now?

if the soldier is trained to also sing, it does not count as a third person. That is allowable and as such Blackwater is sending in singing soldiers to Venice, screw that Iraq stuff.

Sarge
08-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Just great.

We already have booked a cruise leaving from Rome next year. We plan on a couple days in Rome prior.

Family of four. I will argue with them if necessary.

Wait, I don't speak Italian!

This is crazy. Still going and will deal with it if necessary.

I expect they are going to get a lot of heat on this before long.

Conza88
08-04-2008, 08:24 AM
The world wide growth of tyranny and nanny statism in all countries... just happens to be a coincidence?

Yeaaaah I think not.. :rolleyes:

Johnnybags
08-04-2008, 08:46 AM
McCain: U.S. Neighborhoods Need Iraq-style “Surge”

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
August 1, 2008

F16

Coming soon to your neighborhood if McCain has his way — soldiers under orders to "clamp down" and "make sure that the known criminals are kept under control."

Appearing before the Urban League this week, John McCain revealed his plan for imposing a military dictatorship in “high crime neighborhoods” in the United States. An ABC News “blog” provides all the details necessary to send a chill up our spines:

“Answering a question about his approach to combatting crime, John McCain suggested that military strategies currently employed by US troops in Iraq could be applied to high crime neighborhoods here in the US. McCain called them tactics ’somewhat like we use in the military…You go into neighborhoods, you clamp down, you provide a secure environment for the people that live there, and you make sure that the known criminals are kept under control. And you provide them with a stable environment and then they cooperate with law enforcement.’ The way he described it, his approach sounded an awful lot like the surge.

Truth Warrior
08-04-2008, 08:51 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/when_fascism_comes_300.gif

And Ron Paul also, BTW. ;)

nate895
08-04-2008, 06:25 PM
McCain: U.S. Neighborhoods Need Iraq-style “Surge”

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
August 1, 2008

F16

Coming soon to your neighborhood if McCain has his way — soldiers under orders to "clamp down" and "make sure that the known criminals are kept under control."

Appearing before the Urban League this week, John McCain revealed his plan for imposing a military dictatorship in “high crime neighborhoods” in the United States. An ABC News “blog” provides all the details necessary to send a chill up our spines:

“Answering a question about his approach to combatting crime, John McCain suggested that military strategies currently employed by US troops in Iraq could be applied to high crime neighborhoods here in the US. McCain called them tactics ’somewhat like we use in the military…You go into neighborhoods, you clamp down, you provide a secure environment for the people that live there, and you make sure that the known criminals are kept under control. And you provide them with a stable environment and then they cooperate with law enforcement.’ The way he described it, his approach sounded an awful lot like the surge.

Is there any mainstream media reporting this?

Johnnybags
08-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Is there any mainstream media reporting this?

Is the Pontiff Jewish?

nate895
08-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Is the Pontiff Jewish?

OK, what I should say, is there a credible source for this information?