PDA

View Full Version : Blackwater's new business: Spies for Hire

Rhys
08-03-2008, 06:14 PM
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Scahill_updates_Blackwater_book_with_new_0731.html

I wish we could afford to spy on the conspiracy. :p:p:p

However, Scahill's greatest concern at present appears to be Blackwater's venture into the private intelligence business.

"Blackwater started a private intelligence company," he explained, "a private CIA essentially, called Total Intelligence Solutions. And the man running Total Intelligence Solutions is J. Cofer Black. He's a thirty-year veteran of the Central Intelligence Agency. He also was the guy who ran the CIA's extraordinary rendition program, the government-sanctioned kidnap-and-torture program."

"His thirty-year CIA career, his network of contacts, his knowledge that was gained through his work in the most sensitive areas of the United States government is now on the open market for hire," Scahill said sadly.

"This isn't a liberal or conservative thing," concluded Scahill. "You have a lot of traditional conservatives who are outraged at what they see as the degradation of the United States armed forces. ... This has everything to do with the future of war-making and global stability."

JosephTheLibertarian
08-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Can I hire spies? :D

Rhys
08-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Can I hire spies? :D

I think so!

I don't know if i'd trust info I get from outsourcing though. lol

Stevo_Chill
08-03-2008, 08:29 PM
I thought blackwater was shutting down shop?