PDA

View Full Version : Red alert avian flu

Mayflower
08-03-2008, 02:53 PM
ALL THE NEWS WIRES REFUSED TO ISSUE A PRESS RELEASE FROM NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION WHO IS RUN BY RETIRED MAJ. GENERAL ALBERT N. STUBBLEBINE AND HIS WIFE WHO IS A DOCTOR. THEY HAVE LONG BEEN IN THE FIGHT. SUMMARY OF PRESS RELEASE "AVIAN FLU WEAPONIZED NSF HAS FOUND STARTLING EVIDENCE THAT H5N1 VIRUS MAY ALREADY HAVE BEEN GENETICALLY ENGINEERED TO CREATE A MAN-MADE PANDEMIC. IS THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ACTING IN CONCERT WITH PHARMACEUTICAL INTERESTS TO IMPLEMNT MANDATORY VACCINATION AGENDA? ACCORDING TO THE PRESS RELEASE ROGUE GOVERNMENT OPERATIVES IN CONCERT WITH THE DRUG INDUSTRY MAY BE PREPARING TO UNLEASH A GENETICALLY ENGINEERED AVIAN FLU PANDEMIC POSSIBLY DURING THE OLYMPICS. COULD THIS BE THE BIG EVENT WITH GLOBAL CONSEQUENCES? THE E-ALERT ANDYOUTUBE VIDEO ARE AVAILABLE AT http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=742 also go to www.global health freedom.org Question it was announced recently that the Iraq athletes are not allowed at the Olympics. Possibly they do not want the flu there because wars need to be fought. On the regular news KBR employees in Iraq have been ordered to turn in there cell phones!Why? They gave no explanation. Are our soldiers next? RIA Novosti soviet paper June 17 08 China reports outbreak of bird flu. npr.org espedially virulent strain of the bird flu has spread fro Asia to Europe to Africa known as H5N1 the virus can infect humans as well as birds. http://wwwnpr.org/templates/story.php?storyld=4949542 Bird flu drills are taking place across country. San Diego, Santa Ana, Chicago and N.Carolina are offering free rides to those that want to self deport Aug 4th thru 22.
I am having trouble getting my e-mails out because of something called Captcha from the Carnagie Mellon University. I feel this info needs to go viral now. This info was also discoved by Dr. A True Ott and Don Harkins of the idaho-observer.com They were on republicbroadcasting.org on Road Warrior Radio/Chris Hinkley go into archives for Aug 1 and July 29 for more info on this. Is this why there are 4 acres of plastic coffins near the Atlanta airport? A caller to a radio show that there are more in L.A. according to someone he knows in Fema. Also the Millitary are buying up alot of the storable food.

Carole
08-03-2008, 03:03 PM
This is not good news. But Bush is going to China for the opening ceremonies, so nothing will happen until after that.

Does the date August 8 ring a bell?

Rhys
08-03-2008, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't pick up that release if I were the news either. Their website is all about the establishment killing people.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
08-03-2008, 04:11 PM
nt

legion
08-03-2008, 04:21 PM
really? the worlds press refused to publish this nonsense?

Johnnybags
08-03-2008, 04:34 PM
ordered by FEMA. Who knows the reason but they are there.

http://current.com/items/89123596_fema_buys_500_000_plastic_coffins_stored_ outside_atlanta

pacelli
08-03-2008, 04:41 PM
This is not good news. But Bush is going to China for the opening ceremonies, so nothing will happen until after that.

Same day the LHC is turned on.

Rhys
08-03-2008, 04:45 PM
And the establishment would never do that.....

You make my head hurt.

no, they'd never write an article about doing that.

you make my head hurt.

James Madison
08-03-2008, 06:30 PM

Who knows. Given the evidence that a srain of H5N1 able to pass easily between humans has been developed who's to say a vaccine hasn't been developed also? Remember how Bush went on Cipro over a month before the anthrax attacks. Well, he could have received some type of medication to protect him or maybe the NWO is offering him as a sacrifice. Regardless, this isn't good news.

Stevo_Chill
08-03-2008, 08:59 PM
is this real??

liberteebell
08-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Well...I just ran across this:

Anthrax drills held in rural Chesapeake (VA)

http://hamptonroads.tv/hrtv.php?id=2040983

The timing strikes me as being rather odd.

Johnnybags
08-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Have no idea what 500k are sitting in Georgia for? at any rate I am not a conspiracy theorist but found this thread:
I do believe the part about the US economy though.

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. In the history of The United States this is only the fourth time a secret meeting was held by the house. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world.

The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed.

(The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens).

The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it's citizens. Shortly there after, David J. Meyer from Last Trumpet Ministries found it and made it more available for the world to see.

Here is what was revealed:

The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008

The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009

The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse

The advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. Citizens" likely to move against the government

The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States

The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses

The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest

The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union

The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.

http://current.com/items/89134371_what_the_house_of_reps_secret_meeting_was _about

RonPaulWisconsin
08-04-2008, 08:19 AM
This seems like disinformation.. but who knows. I'm suspicious because of the request for donations and the suggestion of products to be purchased..

Eating organic foods is a good idea regardless of the validity of this video.

You can prepare yourself and your family without living in fear. Just make sure you're able to survive in case of any disaster. That includes a pandemic, but there is certainly no use for fear. Just stock up on what you need.

Johnnybags
08-04-2008, 08:24 AM
It does indicate to me that Ron's "big events" statement may somehow be connected to this so called meeting. All I know is I can feel the overhang of "big events" in the air but still do not know which form they will take. Kinda like a fog bank rolling over you, ominous, changes perceptions and sometimes gives you a real creepy feeling.

Mister Grieves
08-04-2008, 09:33 AM
On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. In the history of The United States this is only the fourth time a secret meeting was held by the house. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world.

The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed.

http://current.com/items/89134371_what_the_house_of_reps_secret_meeting_was _about

I know Kucinich boycotted this, but does anyone know if Ron Paul attended or what he had to say about it? Is he referring to something he learned here when he talks about a major event is about to happen that will affect everyone?