PDA

View Full Version : Political Lore .com is asking for Help!

Politicallore
08-03-2008, 12:40 PM
As you may or may not be aware, politicallore.com is providing a very nice service to the people. We are striving to bring you "Liberty Minded News". We are listed in google news and receive a lot of media attention from sites like Rasmussen Reports, Wired.com, Break The Matrix and many many more.

www.politicallore.com

We really are striving to be a long lasting voice for the Liberty Movement... I hope we can interest some of you to apply for a few writing spots that our available. If you have any writing experience and support our cause... give me an email! alex@politicallore.com

We also just launched a cafepress store for the website, in order to help with much needed server/writer costs. The markup is $4.00 an Item, but if use the code SRV520 you get $5.00 off. See what you like...

I am trying to find the perfect Ron Paul quote to put on our clothes... any ideas?

http://www.cafepress.com/politicallore

rpfan2008
08-03-2008, 12:49 PM
''Let it not be said that we did nothing''

"Freedom is popular"

-RonPaul

Politicallore
08-03-2008, 12:55 PM
I think I will add both of those :)

Let me whip up some of my magic... lol

Politicallore
08-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Put one of them in :D

Other one is coming soon!!!

Stevo_Chill
08-03-2008, 08:30 PM
As you may or may not be aware, politicallore.com is providing a very nice service to the people. We are striving to bring you \"Liberty Minded News\". We are listed in google news and receive a lot of media attention from sites like Rasmussen Reports, Wired.com, Break The Matrix and many many more.

www.politicallore.com

We really are striving to be a long lasting voice for the Liberty Movement... I hope we can interest some of you to apply for a few writing spots that our available. If you have any writing experience and support our cause... give me an email! alex@politicallore.com

We also just launched a cafepress store for the website, in order to help with much needed server/writer costs. The markup is $4.00 an Item, but if use the code SRV520 you get $5.00 off. See what you like...

I am trying to find the perfect Ron Paul quote to put on our clothes... any ideas?

http://www.cafepress.com/politicallore

+1, good site. keep up the good work!

Soccrmastr
08-03-2008, 08:43 PM
very nice site