PDA

View Full Version : New Time/Real Clear Politics article

Ridiculous
08-30-2007, 10:48 AM
"What to make of Ron Paul? The Texas Congressman is the surprise team that will score a huge upset sometime during the season, though we're not going to predict who it might be. He's not going to the Rose Bowl, but he could find himself declared the surprise of the season."

http://time-blog.com/real_clear_politics/2007/08/season_starts_saturday.html

Bro.Butch
08-30-2007, 11:28 AM
The country starts to pay attention, FINALLY !!! Are the Ron Paul road/yard signs up in your county/parish?!? Are lit. distribution dates setup until primary/caucus day for your city/town/communities ?!?

It's gametime people. We have to play much harder than the opposition and then we can win in the end !!! Rose Bowl ? They can have it, I want to win the the CHAMPIONSHIP game !!!!!!!-LOL
R U with me, PEOPLE?????????????????????????????????:D :D :D

nullvalu
08-30-2007, 12:13 PM
aren't these the guys who have written a couple of not-so-nice articles about Paul? Well I guess what they wrote in this article is once again kinda so-so.

Bro.Butch
08-30-2007, 12:37 PM
aren't these the guys who have written a couple of not-so-nice articles about Paul? Well I guess what they wrote in this article is once again kinda so-so.

They are normally like all the jacka%% MSM and ignore him. @ least they did mention him this time...

Seer
08-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Lousy article, because Brownback has way more of a chance against Romney than MSU does against Michigan.

Mastiff
08-30-2007, 02:20 PM
The country starts to pay attention, FINALLY !!! Are the Ron Paul road/yard signs up in your county/parish?!? Are lit. distribution dates setup until primary/caucus day for your city/town/communities ?!?

It's gametime people. We have to play much harder than the opposition and then we can win in the end !!! Rose Bowl ? They can have it, I want to win the the CHAMPIONSHIP game !!!!!!!-LOL
R U with me, PEOPLE?????????????????????????????????:D :D :D

How do you get an official campaign design yard sign? There were thousands at the straw poll, but heck if I can figure out where to get my own.