PDA

View Full Version : Can we get the ACA's Endorsement for our Candiate?

james1844
08-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Hello All,

I've just written a letter to the ACA president requesting that he endorse Ron Paul for president in 2008.

If a couple of other people emailed or called, it wouldn't hurt. Probably the American Chiropractic Association is strongly in support of Dr. Paul, but may need some action before making a formal endorsement.

The presidents contact information is here:

Kevin P. Corcoran, CAE
Executive Vice President, ACA
703 812 0206
kcorcoran@acatoday.org

Don't forget, the campaign could really use the endorsement, if you do decide to contact him, please be polite.

best,

James

james1844
08-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Dear Mr. Corcoran,

My name is James Hendrickson. I am writing you as a fellow citizen who is concerned about the health care choices of Americans.

As you well know, 2008 is an election year. The policies set by the federal government will have a tremendous impact both on the health of all Americans as well as the future of the medical care industry to successful meet those choices.

I strongly urge you to consider calling for the ACA's endorsement of Ron Paul as President of the Unites States.

Ron Paul is a physician and 10 term congressman from Texas. Dr. Paul is currently seeking the Republican nomination for president in 2008 on number of issues of interest to the ACA. Among these positions are the congressman's firm views that Americans deserve freedom of medical care choice. He has spoken out against state and local laws restricting the rights of reputable chiropractors to practice medicine and he is currently a co-sponsor of bill H.R. 1471, mandating that veterans be given access to chiropractic care at veterans hospitals. Dr. Paul is also strongly in support of the Access to Medical Treatment Act, H.R. 746, which would provide consumers the free choice to chiropractic care.

In Washington, you will find no better friend of the ACA.

Thank you very much.

With Confidence,

James C. Hendrickson