EndTheFed
08-03-2008, 01:20 AM
Ron Paul and Jessie Ventura.... :) hehe

Paulfan05
08-03-2008, 01:26 AM
If you can get them ballot access

0zzy
08-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Ventura said he'd be assassinated if he ran.

Menthol Patch
08-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Jesse Ventura is not a true small government candidate.

I don't see how he reduced the government of his state when he was Governor.

Lovecraftian4Paul
08-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Jesse Ventura is not a true small government candidate.

I don't see how he reduced the government of his state when he was Governor.

Just off the top of my head, he forced the legislature to cut spending and issued rebate checks. Another thing he was loved for by Minnesotans was dumping the notorious Clean Air crap in this state. As in others, we were formerly forced to bring our cars in to a station every so many years to see if their emissions were within the government's parameters. If not, they had to be fixed or dumped at our expense. Ventura eliminated this big government boondoggle, and he deserves every bit of credit for it.

The GOP was too afraid to take it on for years by themselves, and the Democrats (obviously) supported it. Green authoritarianism and bureaucracy isn't new. I'm glad Ventura got rid of it when he did, it would be doubly hard to dislodge it if it were still there because so many are shaking in their shoes over the global warming hype.

Menthol Patch
08-03-2008, 07:12 AM
Just off the top of my head, he forced the legislature to cut spending and issued rebate checks. Another thing he was loved for by Minnesotans was dumping the notorious Clean Air crap in this state. As in others, we were formerly forced to bring our cars in to a station every so many years to see if their emissions were within the government's parameters. If not, they had to be fixed or dumped at our expense. Ventura eliminated this big government boondoggle, and he deserves every bit of credit for it.

The GOP was too afraid to take it on for years by themselves, and the Democrats (obviously) supported it. Green authoritarianism and bureaucracy isn't new. I'm glad Ventura got rid of it when he did, it would be doubly hard to dislodge it if it were still there because so many are shaking in their shoes over the global warming hype.

Did the taxes go down in your state?

What about spending?

Did he strive to repeal drug control laws in your state?