PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother the Big Picture David Icke

123tim
08-02-2008, 08:35 PM
"David Icke speaks to the constituents of Haltemprice and Howden about the 'Big Brother' election, forced by the resignation of David Davis, and the move towards the global Big Brother enslavement we are all facing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncF4JO7TRz4&feature=related

torchbearer
08-02-2008, 08:40 PM
who is this guy?

torchbearer
08-02-2008, 08:43 PM
He is like a british G. Edward Griffin.
prophets are appearing across the earth.

yongrel
08-02-2008, 08:45 PM
David Icke: for when Tolkien just doesn't do it for ya anymore.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
08-02-2008, 08:48 PM
He is like a british G. Edward Griffin.You can't possibly equate the two. Griffin may have some severely conspiratorial tendencies, but Icke is just a fucking nutball

Dr.3D
08-02-2008, 08:52 PM
I really like this quote though:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W. Bush

torchbearer
08-02-2008, 08:53 PM
You can't possibly equate the two. Griffin may have some severely conspiratorial tendencies, but Icke is just a fucking nutball

quantitative differences. not qualitative.
our governments are controlled by the "international bankers".
ever read the real history of the knights of the Templars?
They were the bankers of the medieval.
Why were they killed off by the king of france?
Who was a threat to old power?

look at napoleans quote on the bankers he was fighting... who defeated him at waterloo.

when a government is dependant on money from bankers
they and not the leaders of the government control the situation
Since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes
Money has no motherland
Financiers are without patriotism
And without decency, their sole objective is gain
-napolean

torchbearer
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
You can't possibly equate the two. Griffin may have some severely conspiratorial tendencies, but Icke is just a fucking nutball

I no longer equate conspiracy with the word fantasy/fiction.
This country was founded on a conspiracy.. a conspiracy against the king.
Our presidential run was a conspiracy against the leadership who were conspiring to keep us out.
Conspire is the tool for acquiring power. To disavow the conspiracy is to disavow your path to reclaim power.
You don't come to power unless you conspire to do so. This is how our current rulers obtained power.

Dr.3D
08-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Our presidential run was a conspiracy against the leadership who were conspiring to keep us out.
Conspire is the tool for acquiring power. To disavow the conspiracy is to disavow your path to reclaim power.
You don't come to power unless you conspire to do so. This is how our current rulers obtained power.

Exactly!

Those who would have you equate conspiracy with the word fantasy/fiction are the ones who are most likely part of some kind of conspiracy.

Zolah
08-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Icke is definitely a nutball.

Flash
08-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Reptilians control the world!

I like how Icke fans expect people to not treat them as whackos. Especially when you ask them proof for these Reptile theories they just say "Be open minded" or my favorite "it could be possible."

Hiki
08-03-2008, 03:05 AM
No no... Icke is definitely a nutcase. He thinks the world is controlled by the House of Windsor and that the Queen of England is a Reptilian Humanoid.

Truth Warrior
08-03-2008, 03:15 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/nwo-logo_130x.gif

werdd
08-03-2008, 06:11 AM
Humanoid reptiles!!!@#!

Truth Warrior
08-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Humanoid reptiles!!!@#! Is that ALL David writes about?

123tim
08-03-2008, 12:14 PM
who is this guy?

Sorry I didn't answer you sooner. I just stumbled upon this (by accident) on you tube, watched it, and then posted on the forum to see what others thought.

I thought that I had heard the name before, but the forum search brought up nothing.

By the way.....
Has anyone else noticed that Utube sometimes will stick a videos related to past searches into current searches?

I hadn't searched for anything like this video for quite a while. I saw it on the sidebar stuck between related videos for Mountain Dulcimers which was my current search. This is the third similar video that I've noticed over the past couple of months. They must be profiling me.
(Big surprise :) )

123tim
08-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Humanoid reptiles!!!@#!

So this guy is the origin of all of the reptile posts? I never understood what they were about.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-03-2008, 12:17 PM
"David Icke speaks to the constituents of Haltemprice and Howden about the 'Big Brother' election, forced by the resignation of David Davis, and the move towards the global Big Brother enslavement we are all facing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncF4JO7TRz4&feature=related

he looks crazy lol.

Truth Warrior
08-03-2008, 12:18 PM
who is this guy?

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

JosephTheLibertarian
08-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Why don't you make a seminar, TW? lol

Truth Warrior
08-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Why don't you make a seminar, TW? lol

How much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

JosephTheLibertarian
08-03-2008, 12:47 PM
How much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

hmm. well, each person would pay some $$$ for his/her seat. ;)

Truth Warrior
08-03-2008, 12:59 PM
hmm. well, each person would pay some $$$ for his/her seat. ;) That is per person per day. ;)

JosephTheLibertarian
08-03-2008, 01:04 PM
That is per person per day. ;)

yup. Pretty much. Why don't you do it?

Truth Warrior
08-03-2008, 01:14 PM
yup. Pretty much. Why don't you do it?

I'd rather go fishing with UEW. :D

Natalie
08-03-2008, 03:57 PM
David Icke believes the elite are actually reptiles. He says he believes this because they are obsessed with keeping it in the family, i guess you could say. He says they are all distant cousins. Also, he says its enscripted on the pyramids or something.

Flash
08-03-2008, 04:46 PM
David Icke believes the elite are actually reptiles. He says he believes this because they are obsessed with keeping it in the family, i guess you could say. He says they are all distant cousins. Also, he says its enscripted on the pyramids or something.

Not one shred of evidence for it either. All he talks about is the bible mentioning reptiles which he takes way out of context.

Hiki
08-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Not one shred of evidence for it either. All he talks about is the bible mentioning reptiles which he takes way out of context.

The Bible? I thought it was an old Sumerian fairy tale.

V-rod
08-03-2008, 07:43 PM
David Icke makes Alex Jones look completely sane.

123tim
08-03-2008, 08:15 PM
David Icke makes Alex Jones look completely sane.

Boy do I ever regret posting this video. I didn't have any idea at the time....

lasenorita
08-03-2008, 08:30 PM
I finally understand what the "Reptilians" tags (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/tags.php?tag=Reptilians) stand for. :D

dirknb@hotmail.com
08-03-2008, 08:31 PM
I watched this last week. Great lecture. Lots of good info, luckily he leaves the reptile shit out of it.

dirknb@hotmail.com
08-03-2008, 08:32 PM

Hell, every play in a football game is a conspiracy.

Zolah
08-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Boy do I ever regret posting this video. I didn't have any idea at the time....

Even the most bizarre people have worthy things to say - the problem is their own stigma they create...and reptilians controlling the population...

GreenCardSeeker
08-04-2008, 06:52 AM
David Icke also is a bit burdened by having exclaimed on national TV in the UK that he was the "son of God", back in 1991. It seems it was a temporary loss of insight on his part, it didn't strike him that there's a limit to how much his believers can accept. He does seem to have a clear bias in his mind towards finding meaning in everything, even though that means conjuring images of lizards, messiahs and other stuff where there aren't any. I guess you have to acknowledge that it was strong of him return to his public appearances even after this blunder. He seems to make quite a killing from his appearances, charging like $20 for simple downloads off the net of live lectures.

It's funny that he talks about the truth setting you free when he makes his believers see all-powerful lizards everywhere, forces beyond your control that torment you yet which you can't do anything to stop.

Truth Warrior
08-04-2008, 06:58 AM
David Icke also is a bit burdened by having exclaimed on national TV in the UK that he was the "son of God", back in 1991. It seems it was a temporary loss of insight on his part, it didn't strike him that there's a limit to how much his believers can accept. He does seem to have a clear bias in his mind towards finding meaning in everything, even though that means conjuring images of lizards, messiahs and other stuff where there aren't any. I guess you have to acknowledge that it was strong of him return to his public appearances even after this blunder. He seems to make quite a killing from his appearances, charging like $20 for simple downloads off the net of live lectures.

It's funny that he talks about the truth setting you free when he makes his believers see all-powerful lizards everywhere, forces beyond your control that torment you yet which you can't do anything to stop.

How does David make his believers DO anything? :rolleyes:

Just curious. :)

GreenCardSeeker
08-04-2008, 07:16 AM
How does David make his believers DO anything? :rolleyes:

Just curious. :)

He feeds them these reptilian beliefs so they think they have to identify all the reptilians out there. People listening to speeches of politicians backwards for example, to find "reversals". Seems after reading his books, activities like that occupy a lot of time for his believers.

Truth Warrior
08-04-2008, 07:23 AM
He feeds them these reptilian beliefs so they think they have to identify all the reptilians out there. People listening to speeches of politicians backwards for example, to find "reversals". Seems after reading his books, activities like that occupy a lot of time for his believers. Not an answer to my question.<IMHO> :rolleyes:

pacelli
08-04-2008, 08:29 AM
He feeds them these reptilian beliefs so they think they have to identify all the reptilians out there. People listening to speeches of politicians backwards for example, to find "reversals". Seems after reading his books, activities like that occupy a lot of time for his believers.

I've read all of his books and don't see reptilians anywhere. I've looked through the so-called evidence presented online and am not convinced in the slightest. David himself presents absolutely no evidence, and he clearly states that it is none of his business whether people believe him or not.

I think it is a very weak part of his theory based on shaky foundations. The reason he developed that portion of his theory is because a few people came up to him within a short period of time and told him about seeing world leaders "shapeshift into reptilian form and then back again".

A weak foundation leads to a weak pillar in one's theory. A theorist who wasn't making money from talking about reptilians would have written it off years ago.

Truth Warrior
08-04-2008, 08:47 AM
And Ron Paul wants to kill the Fed AND the Income tax. How preposterous? :rolleyes: Is Ron a "nutjob" TOO?

H Roark
08-04-2008, 12:59 PM

+1

Mach
08-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Here....

DAVID ICKE: The Lizards and the Jews (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2912878405399014351)

SouthGeorgia61
08-05-2008, 12:42 AM

+1

Flash
08-05-2008, 02:23 AM
Here....

DAVID ICKE: The Lizards and the Jews (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2912878405399014351)

That makes me like David Icke much more.