PDA

View Full Version : Granny News - 8/2/08 - Getting Ready

kittyc
08-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Granny News
Seriously Getting Ready

A must listen to conversation : http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/news.htm

We will be featuring different candidates who are all running on the "Support the Constitiution" platforms, please do what ever you can to help these candidates be elected to what ever office they are running for. This is our only chance to take back our government from the bottom up.

Andy Horning Horning for Governor

7851 Pleasant Hill Road

Freedom, IN 47431

Home: (812) 585 1158

Cell: (812) 585 0504

andrewhorning@hotmail.com

http://www.horningforgovernor.com/

http://wedeclare.wordpress.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a wonderful treasure this past week end. My Husband, Tim, works for a produce distribution warehouse. His boss bought out a farm with another produce market on the property. Tim is in charge of this new market and being a good employee was going though and cleaning out a couple of old barns on the property. The former owner still runs the farming operations on the property and was telling Tim he only planted his own seeds or did up until he was bought out. Now he plants what he is told to plant? Anyway in one of the storerooms there are lots of seeds stored in gallon ball jars. All saved from the previous crops for the next years plantings. He is no longer going to use them as they are not roundup ready. He planted the new types of seeds this year. I went nuts when I heard this.. and Yes he will sell them to us.

These seeds are all good and cleaned from weeds already but being home saved some may not germinate. We discussed all of this and decided to sell by the package having enough seeds to sow two (2) 25 foot rows of the vegetable per package being the seeds are all different weights and sizes. ( Each packet will have enough extra seeds to make up for any that do not germinate).

The seeds available are: Tomato ( big red ), Collards ( Georgia ), Turnip, Kale, Spinach, Cabbage, Okra, Pumpkin ( large) Zuchinni, Yellow Crook Neck squash, Hubbard squash, runner Green Beans, Bush String Beans, Lima Beans, Green Peas( Early), Greasy Cut Green Beans ( very popular here), Bush Lima beans, Peanuts, Early Sweet Corn (white), Yellow Corn, Bell peppers, Hot Red peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Cucumber( straight long).

That is the list of seeds that will be available in about 2 weeks to give us time to weigh, package and label them.

The packets will cost $2.50 each for all the seeds while the packets of some seeds will contain more seeds and be larger than others such as beans will be alot larger due to the size of the seeds than the tomato seeds, but all will contain enough seeds to plant the 2 rows of the crop.

Please let me know how many of the packets you will want. Do not send money yet just pre order so we can get them all ready to go.

Be sure when you have planted your crops to make sure and save one of two plants and let them mature (Bolt) so you will be able to save your own seeds for the next crop. We may not have access to any seeds in the future.

Email your pre-order to: grannywarrior@gmail.com with Seeds in the subject line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also finishing up the "Survivor's Cook Book" Bette and I are putting together with some very old recipes from the past. The book contains all kinds of tips and hints for cleaning, repairs, medical remedys and even how to clean and cook wild critters. The book is a wonderful collection of information that will be helpful if there is no electric or stocked shelves at the grocery store. You can make your own paint, soap, walpaper paste and all sorts of good information for people who have no idea of how to preserve food or live without all the modern appliances we are all so used to today.

The main purpose of the book was to give information on how to preserve your own food but it evolved into a lot more. The book will be back from the binders by the middle of next week and will sell for $17.79. I am sure you will like the book and find it most useful and entertaining. I have canned for years and enjoy the work and really enjoy the products when eaten. Home canned food is so much better tasting than the canned store variety and no preservatives or additives are in it to ruin your health.

The sales of these items will help us pay off the debt we incurred with our last event and we all appreciate your support.

Bette and I will be going to Washington DC on the 11th of August and stand with Bob Schulz in his effort to make Congress stand up and take notice of his petition. Redress of Congress.

See his website: http://www.givemeliberty.org/revolution/

There is also another project going on for the St Paul National Convention: Signs for Paul. Everyone collect your signs and Ron Paul information and get them to ST.Paul to be spread out over the city during the National Convention days. Anyone in the St Paul area that would volenteer to collect these signs and get them put up please contact me to get your information to the project organizers.

We had a wonderful week end and I just wanted to tell you all about it. Tim's family was torn apart when he was just a baby and two of his sisters were adopted out. We have looked for years for these girls and just this past week end a lady came into the restaurant Tim's mom works at and mentioned a home coming for the Hudgins family. She asked for more information and was told she was welcome to attend and someone mentioned the name Jeanie was coming for the first time. That was Tim's sisters name. We met this mysterious Jeanie and it was absolutely his long lost sister. They were so much alike and in tune from the start, same personality, same wonderful giving nature and now we have a new member to our family, in fact another whole family. While searching for this lady I went to every site possible and came up blank every time yet here she is accidentally. We lived in Morehead City for 6 years as that was where I was raised as a child, I know just about every family in the area, yet, Jeanie lived just 20 miles away on Emerald Isle for all those years and we never knew. This has been such a great week for us I just wanted to share our joy with all of you.

Does Tim look happy here? You Betcha. Tim deserves every joy in life, he has worked two jobs for the past several years just to keep me on the road supporting Ron Paul and our Constitution. He has never been able to go to most of the events we have attended or organized but was always there in spirit. Needless to say this man deserves a medal just for putting up with me for all these years and also deserves a great shout of support from everyone for his dedicated work to promote Freedom and Liberty. He is one of many Silent Warriors.

Tim can be reached at: 27 Beaton Path, Leicester, NC, 28748

I know he will appreciate any and all corespondence from other supporters.

Sandra
08-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Are you a PAC?

Danke
08-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Colin Wilkinson is collecting the RP signs and material.

colinlwilkinson at hotmail.com