PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie Movie release now in 2009. Anyone else find this suspicious?

llepard
08-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Valkyrie is a movie starring Tom Cruise as Claus von Straussenberg, the german officer who led the plot to kill Hitler with a bomb.

This movie was originally planned to be released in the Summer of 2008.

For some reason the release date has been pushed back until February 2009 when Bush will no longer be in office.

Does anyone else find this unusual? Or do I need a tinfoil hat.

The stated reason for the delay is that additional scenes needed to be shot.

I am just wondering out loud if the topic was a little too suggestive for the men who hold power in this country.

Sandra
08-02-2008, 09:43 AM
They do this all the time in H-wood -they check the political weather for releases. I wonder if the change of release date will make big news and create widespread discussion.

Kotin
08-02-2008, 09:54 AM
They do this all the time in H-wood -they check the political weather for releases. I wonder if the change of release date will make big news and create widespread discussion.

yeah I wish..

PatriotOne
08-02-2008, 10:10 AM

Both theories are plausible but I think Leonards is more likely at this time. The CIA stopped the release of Aimee Allen's CD "I'd start a Revolution if I Could Get up in the Morning" because the CIA called Elektra Records and instructed them to NOT release the CD. Just one of many example's of the censorship of the entertainment industry.

Sandra
08-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Both theories are plausible but I think Leonards is more likely at this time. The CIA stopped the release of Aimee Allen's CD "I'd start a Revolution if I Could Get up in the Morning" because the CIA called Elektra Records and instructed them to NOT release the CD. Just one of many example's of the censorship of the entertainment industry.

Where did you hear this?

PatriotOne
08-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Where did you hear this?

From Aimee Allen in an interview on the Alex Jones show. I think you can find it posted on YouTube.

LibertyEagle
08-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Either situation is possible. It's very common for movies to be delayed because of reshooting some scenes.

phixion
08-02-2008, 10:53 AM

That is just rediculous and obviously someone's telling porkies - either the record company or Aimee herself.

Either way I'm sure it helped her sales.

What a load of nonsense.

Pete

Joseph Hart
08-02-2008, 10:53 AM
im not losing any sleep

PatriotOne
08-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Where did you hear this?

Here's the actual interview. The part I referenced starts at 6:10:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7942667440069161038

PatriotOne
08-02-2008, 11:03 AM
That is just rediculous and obviously someone's telling porkies - either the record company or Aimee herself.

What a load of nonsense.

Pete

Oh okay. So now Aimee is a liar. Why do you think that?

phixion
08-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh okay. So now Aimee is a liar. Why do you think that?

One of her songs was hardly going to change a shift in public opinion was it?

I didn't say she was a liar. I just said someone was, citing her as a possible suspect along with her record company.

Load of nonsense. Do you really think it feasable the CIA would designate the job of stopping the release of a song by Aimee Allen to one of their people?

Seriously. What the eff.

Pete

lucius
08-02-2008, 11:17 AM
Priming the pump? Release date: May 25, 2001

http://www.profilemile.com/images/888.jpg

Hoodwinked: Watching Movies with Eyes Wide Open by Uri Dowbenko (ISBN: 0971004226)

PatriotOne
08-02-2008, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE]One of her songs was hardly going to change a shift in public opinion was it?

Apparently the CIA thought so or else they wouldn't of asked Elecktra records not to release the album..

I didn't say she was a liar.

Oh. Okay. What's a porky then? I'll refresh your memory as to what you said:

I just said someone was, citing her as a possible suspect along with her record company.

I have no idea what you just said there. Can you rephrase that?

Load of nonsense. Do you really think it feasable the CIA would designate the job of stopping the release of a song by Aimee Allen to one of their people?

Seriously. What the eff.

Um yeah. Apparently they did unless you want to call Aimee a liar.

PatriotOne
08-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Priming the pump? Release date: May 25, 2001

http://www.profilemile.com/images/888.jpg

Hoodwinked: Watching Movies with Eyes Wide Open by Uri Dowbenko (ISBN: 0971004226)

LOL. How coincidental that the PNAC document called for another Pearl Harbor event to give us the pretext to go to war with Iraq, et all. Hmmmm....makes me wonder who financed that movie now.

phixion
08-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Maybe her record company told her the CIA requested it when in fact the record company simply didn't have the balls to release it and risk getting no air-play and being shunned by other companies involved in the record industry, dixie-chicks style.

I did not say she was a liar. I said she could be lieing, the same way her record company could be lieing to her.

Where's the documented proof of the CIA's request?

Pete

Perry
08-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Valkyrie is a movie starring Tom Cruise as Claus von Straussenberg, the german officer who led the plot to kill Hitler with a bomb.

For some reason the release date has been pushed back until February 2009 when Bush will no longer be in office.

I am just wondering out loud if the topic was a little too suggestive for the men who hold power in this country.

I don't usually like to say this but this time...you need a tinfoil hat.:D
Why did they have to pick Cruise for this role anyway?
ANYONE but Cruise would have sufficed.

DianeDL
08-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi Lepers!

I'm logged in as my wife but it's the mad Englishman mattsta here

Interesting theory

Here's a link to an article printed back in the UK Guardian newspaper back in 2004 detailing how Prescott Bush diverted funds to bankroll the Nazis in the 1930's.

They also tried to install a fascist dictatorship in the USA in the style of Hitler and Mussolini.

They (The Bush Dynasty) are extremely dangerous people......as current affairs in the world testify.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Enjoy

PatriotOne
08-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Maybe her record company told her the CIA requested it when in fact the record company simply didn't have the balls to release it and risk getting no air-play and being shunned by other companies involved in the record industry, dixie-chicks style.

I did not say she was a liar. I said she could be lieing, the same way her record company could be lieing to her.

Where's the documented proof of the CIA's request?

Pete

Ugh....go away.

Goldwater64
08-02-2008, 01:10 PM
This is too fishy not to have some merrit.

I'm bringing this to everyone's attention at my next local REC meeting. You all should too!

lynnf
08-02-2008, 03:36 PM

put your tinfoil hat on, this movie's been in lots of trouble from the start --- see this dated from 2007 -----

"Tom Cruise seems to keep running into trouble in one form or another with his current movie, “Valkyrie.” Some would suggest that the movie, “Valkryie” were cursed, while others just say it was bad luck. What do you think? According to reports the truck was turning a corner when a bolt came undone, 11 extras fell out.

First, Tom had several issues with doing the movie in Germany, then he couldn’t do it on the base, not on the property, etc. Finally he was allowed in, given a bit of money and when everyone thought it was going good an accident happens. Now I’ve heard of “Break a leg,” being a thing you say to actors going on stage but this was serious stuff. "

http://www.tomcruisewatch.net/tom-cruises-valkyrie-in-trouble/

and....

Tom Cruise’s Valkyrie in trouble, delayed AGAIN

April 7, 2008

United Artists and MGM have pushed back the release of Bryan Singer’s Tom Cruise starrer “Valkyrie” from Oct. 3 to Feb. 13. It’s the second time UA and MGM have moved the film back. It had originally been set to open June 27 but was pushed back late last year to allow Singer enough time to complete the WWII actioner.

http://www.hollywood-newsroom.com/news/tom-cruises-valkyrie-in-trouble-delayed-again/

how about that .... a truther debunking a movie conspiracy theory!
BTW it's von Stauffenberg, not von Straussenberg!

lynn

Rhys
08-02-2008, 04:23 PM

maybe but this isn't unusual for movies. They probably decided it would be better in the summer than to contend with "Oscar Buzz fall/winter movies". It's probably just not as good as Syriana or Munich, and therefor would be a letdown in the "Oscar season".

just a guess.

Rhys
08-02-2008, 04:26 PM

What a load of nonsense.

Pete

that sort of thing with Amie Allen happens too.

remember the FISA bill story from the NYT? The government told the NYT not to run that article, so they didn't... for two years until one of the reporters threatened a book about it.

0zzy
08-02-2008, 05:14 PM
It's cause the prescreenings sucked so bad. Tom Cruise didn't sound German, scenes looked bad, etc. etc.

powerofreason
08-02-2008, 05:25 PM
A movie was delayed!? NO WAI :rolleyes:

SeanEdwards
08-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Film releases get delayed all the time. I think you need more evidence to support a conspiracy hypothesis.

James Madison
08-02-2008, 08:02 PM

What a load of nonsense.

Pete

Haha. I love Cockney slang.:D

Who knows, maybe the Church of Scientology decided they didn't like his acting.

AmericaFyeah92
08-02-2008, 11:23 PM
This is one of the stupidest OPs i've ever seen. V for Vendetta, Farenheit 9/11, The Road to Guantanamo, Taxi to the Dark Side, and An Inconvenient Truth all got released on Bush's watch, but he wants to stop some Tom Cruise flick that very few will likely see?

:rolleyes:

christagious
08-03-2008, 12:04 AM
This is one of the stupidest OPs i've ever seen. V for Vendetta, Farenheit 9/11, The Road to Guantanamo, Taxi to the Dark Side, and An Inconvenient Truth all got released on Bush's watch, but he wants to stop some Tom Cruise flick that very few will likely see?

:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing about V for Vendetta.

bill50
08-03-2008, 02:11 AM
I find Obama to be more like Hitler than Bush. Bush tricked everyone by acting like a common idiot. Obama is tricking everyone by smooth speaking and the promise of change, just like Hitler.

AmericaFyeah92
08-03-2008, 12:10 PM
I find Obama to be more like Hitler than Bush. Bush tricked everyone by acting like a common idiot. Obama is tricking everyone by smooth speaking and the promise of change, just like Hitler.

Unfortunately, Hitler didn't trick anyone inside Germany. He kept all of his promises to his people, which of course led to their ruin.