PDA

View Full Version : How will you celebrate when the Federal Reserve System comes to an end?

aspiringconstitutionalist
08-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Just a little Friday night fun thread.

How will you celebrate when the US Federal Reserve System comes to an end either by collapsing under its own weight or by a full-scale revolt by the American People or by another means? What will you do to celebrate the day when the Eccles building closes its doors for good?

I'm thinking I'll strap any worthless Federal Reserve Notes I still own to some fireworks and put on a nice show for the neighborhood, while I drink a toast to liberty.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/JUPLLPOD/031C0404PM.jpg
Freedom!

mysticgeek
08-02-2008, 12:35 AM
A lot of beer!

tangent4ronpaul
08-02-2008, 12:39 AM
ummm - wow - fantasy ville here...

I don't know - maybe get really drunk, fire off some "assault rifles" (sic) into the air..

do somersaults in the front lawn

go streaking through the neighbors yards with a bull horn in hand exclaiming my joy....

something like that...

-n

Jeremy
08-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I'm a teetotaler so I'd probably just drink some soda and be pretty happy in general. :D

Kludge
08-02-2008, 12:51 AM
daily routine, ponder how much direct taxes will increase, frown, continue step one.

buffalokid777
08-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Just a little Friday night fun thread.

How will you celebrate when the US Federal Reserve System comes to an end either by collapsing under its own weight or by a full-scale revolt by the American People or by another means? What will you do to celebrate the day when the Eccles building closes its doors for good?

I'm thinking I'll strap any worthless Federal Reserve Notes I still own to some fireworks and put on a nice show for the neighborhood, while I drink a toast to liberty.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/JUPLLPOD/031C0404PM.jpg
Freedom!

I will cry as the Federal reserve will only be replaced by the global reserve which will spread all of the mistakes of the Federal Reserve across the entire planet.......

OhioMichael
08-02-2008, 12:59 AM
I will be drinking heavily as my currency is converted to the Amero.

:mad: