PDA

View Full Version : The ER-Report

Weston White
08-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I have been busy replying to my employer as well as the IRS whom is shouting 'frivolous' at me and wanting me to cough up 5,000 Dollars. ROFL.

Well I finished my reply letter to my employer and turned it into the city attorney's office yesterday. I converted to PDF and published it on my website for those whom like to check it out. I am dubbing it the 'Employer's Report' or 'ER-Report'. I omitted all identifying information as I do not want me publishing this to come back and bite me later on (I have already been 'TERMINATED' once from these insanely unscrupulous people and I know they hate me and want me gone, so I have to be very careful), so some of it might read strange.

http://defendindependence.org/OIF/ER.PDF

(It is 59 pages total and is arranged into 16-points, it includes all references, with exception to a few long Statutes and court case quotes. I could not include a copy of their letter to me, because it has to much identifying information throughout it, though I quoted it as reference throughout my reply anyways.)

As far as the IRS is concerned I wrote them a short letter over one month ago and have yet to hear back from them. They are probably still trying to understand it, heh.

Also to note, I am in the process of updating the C-Core Report, I have some more information to add, some major corrections to make in the 'THE “MAGIC BULLET” THAT SLAYED THE IRC' Chapter, I now fully understand how to read through the CFR, I misunderstood what the Parts were referring to so I have to fix that. I also have many more pieces of the puzzle which implement the PTOA and have learned alot more about how to better define 'incomes' and 'Capitation Taxes', (these can be read about in the ER-Report).