PDA

View Full Version : More info against Rove. Hammer this Neo Con

WarDog
08-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Recently, the House Judiciary Committee subpoenaed Karl Rove, demanding his testimony about his own role in the politicization of the Department of Justice and politically motivated prosecutions of Democratic leaders, including me.

Karl Rove refused to even show up for the hearing, claiming that Congress has no power to compel senior White House officials to testify. That's outrageous. Yet again, Karl Rove has showed his callous disregard for the law and for Congress' constitutional role as a co-equal branch of government.

It's time for Congress to act: Forward an email to your Member of Congress below, urging him or her to support a contempt resolution against Karl Rove. If Karl Rove won't respond to a legitimate Congressional subpoena, it's time to turn up the heat.

http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5180/t/3541/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=2248&key=0

Aratus
08-03-2008, 08:53 AM
karl rove is mccain's campaign guy... curiously enuff...

muh_roads
08-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Watching "Bush's Brain" made me puke. He will jail and kill anyone who gets in his way (Rove).

It's things like this that remind people why we have no faith in government. Why the fuck isn't this guy in jail for life? Why is it so many sit on their hands with their thumbs up their ass letting guys like these continually get away with what they do?

Stevo_Chill
08-03-2008, 09:01 PM
karl rove is mccain\'s campaign guy... curiously enuff...

i didn\'t know this... you would think the media would latch on to that...

nate4ron
08-03-2008, 09:20 PM
I think he's unofficially assisting McCain, but I don't think he's officially part of the McCain campaign, unless I am mistaken.

orafi
08-03-2008, 10:09 PM
this freak needs to be chained up!