PDA

View Full Version : Great Resource To Help Educate Americans

libertygrl
08-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey guys,

I was just doing some research online on how I could better educate myself about the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc., so that I could then help educate the public. I do some concert reviews for a local newspaper that just started up, and I now want to try and move toward more important articles that help to educate and inform.

I found this awesome website that I wanted to share with all of you:

From it's home page:

The Center for Teaching the Constitution is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching all people the principles of the founding documents of the United States of America including the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution and other primary source documents. The principles of liberty are taught from the actual texts of the documents utilizing the classical learning methods of the founding fathers. All of the documents are studied together and cross-reference with each other to provide an accurate interpretation of the meaning of each clause. Freedom-seeking people will be richly rewarded by both understanding the documents and acquiring greater academic ability.

The founding fathers sacrificed their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to preserve the blessings of liberty for us today. This organization was founded as an effort to carry forward this spirit of liberty to ourselves and our posterity through teaching the founding principles. Learning these principles will bless us individually and collectively as a nation. These documents are one of the greatest things we all have in common and can serve to unify us as a nation.

http://teachconstitution.org/products.cfm