PDA

View Full Version : **Target Center C4L Update** **Must Read** We must try and sell out!

muh_roads
08-01-2008, 04:01 PM
This is an e-mail from the Lead MN Paul campaign coordinator... It's mostly about offering spare rooms. But I bolded the part that stood out to me that I thought you all should read!

Some of you told me you wanted to offer your spare bedroom or basement
to weary travelers to the Rally for the Republic. Right now, there's
really just one such offer out there.

Some big news operations have told us that if Dr Paul sells out the
Target Center, that's going to be the only news story coming out of
Minnesota that week. We'll eclipse the RNC -- but only if we sell out.

Out-of-towners aren't buying a lot of tickets right now because they
don't have a place to stay. Yes, there are still hotel rooms, but
many will be spending more than they can afford just to get here.

You can ask for compensation for the room if you wish. Obviously
you'll want to make it less than a hotel.

Here are the current listings:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/search/hhh?query=C4L%20R4R
Be sure to use the C4L R4R codes.

And of course, we could still use hotel callers today. Today the RNC
releases many of their rooms.

Please try and make it to Minnesota. Ron Paul received over 1 million votes in the primary season. Surely we can fill the Target Center and beat the RNC attendance. It might not happen if you think you can just rely on your fellow patriots to make it happen. You must come out here yourself!

torchbearer
08-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Yeh, Jessie said the same thing on alex jones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urHgweyC9DY

MRoCkEd
08-01-2008, 04:29 PM
He was standing at the rock
Gathering the fog
Getting there with no directions
And underneath the arch
Turned into a march
And all we need to do is sell this fucker out.

Archie
08-01-2008, 04:39 PM
I cant believe that there arn't atleast 10 thousand people in Minn alone that would of gobbled up this tickets ? I guess people are bored,tired and real fuckin broke

Eric21ND
08-01-2008, 08:57 PM
chill guys...seriously I haven't even bought my tickets yet and neither have any other Ron Paul fans up here.

qh4dotcom
08-01-2008, 09:10 PM
A problem right now is that the good tickets are gone...looks like only the upper level seats of the Target Center are available.

Jeremy
08-01-2008, 09:14 PM
A problem right now is that the good tickets are gone...looks like only the upper level seats of the Target Center are available.

That just means you'll see more of the crowd in front of you and therefore more of the excitement. (and better picture opportunities)

smithtg
08-01-2008, 09:46 PM
I cant believe that there arn't atleast 10 thousand people in Minn alone that would of gobbled up this tickets ? I guess people are bored,tired and real fuckin broke

University of MN students are moving in that weekend. we have to get some people on campus promoting the event to the students. I wonder if the CFL would be willing to discount some upper level tickets (say? 1000) for anybody on the campus.

This thing will be full, I know MN has plenty of liberty lovers

FrankRep
08-01-2008, 09:48 PM
I have my ticket!

Badger Paul
08-01-2008, 10:34 PM
I think a lot people around here are pissed at Ticketmaster's surcharges and will get tickets at the box office.

I agree if we sell the join out the network media will be there. Perhaps during prime-time we can have a split-screen with the GOP convention.

GunnyFreedom
08-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Look, when I went to DC for the march, I slept in the car. I gave my last penny for the Campaign three times, and being broke when it came to going to DC, I slept in the car. I'll probably sleep in the car again in Minnesota. If these prima-donnas are going to let Dr Paul down because they don't wanna go unless they can stay in a 5 star Hilton luxury suite then I don't know what to say, excep to express my disgust.

"The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." -- Thomas Paine

Oh yeeeah, the troops at Valley Forge lost feet and finger to suffer the hardships which purchased liberty for you and I, and yet now we have to face the demented Diva's who won't put forth any kind of effort unless their trip is accompanied by a cucumber facial.

What price can you place on liberty?

qh4dotcom
08-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Look, when I went to DC for the march, I slept in the car. I gave my last penny for the Campaign three times, and being broke when it came to going to DC, I slept in the car. I'll probably sleep in the car again in Minnesota. If these prima-donnas are going to let Dr Paul down because they don't wanna go unless they can stay in a 5 star Hilton luxury suite then I don't know what to say, excep to express my disgust.

"The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." -- Thomas Paine

Oh yeeeah, the troops at Valley Forge lost feet and finger to suffer the hardships which purchased liberty for you and I, and yet now we have to face the demented Diva's who won't put forth any kind of effort unless their trip is accompanied by a cucumber facial.

What price can you place on liberty?

Reminds me of a news story in Miami about a tourist couple who slept in their rental car near their car rental agency because they had to catch an early flight...and they were rudely awakened by some criminals who kidnapped them and stole everything they had and were lucky to escape alive.

If you're going to sleep in your car, make sure you choose a safe place.

Jeremy
08-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Reminds me of a news story in Miami about a tourist couple who slept in their rental car near their car rental agency because they had to catch an early flight...and they were rudely awakened by some criminals who kidnapped them and stole everything they had and were lucky to escape alive.

If you're going to do sleep in your car, make sure you choose a safe place.

And lock the doors. :D

qh4dotcom
08-01-2008, 11:50 PM
And lock the doors. :D

Won't work if someone is pointing a gun at you

libertarian4321
08-02-2008, 12:09 AM
I'll probably sleep in the car again in Minnesota.

I'm sleeping in the back of my truck- 8 foot of truck bed with a shell is a perfect "hotel" with an air mattress and sleeping bag. The money I save in hotel costs should cover a lot of the gas costs.

libertarian4321
08-02-2008, 12:13 AM

If you're going to sleep in your car, make sure you choose a safe place.

Yup- and if someone does try to break in, make sure you show them that you support the 2nd amendment...

puppetmaster
08-02-2008, 02:46 AM
got my tix today!!

muh_roads
08-02-2008, 12:20 PM
got my tix today!!

**high-fives puppetmaster**

fr33domfightr
08-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm sleeping in the back of my truck- 8 foot of truck bed with a shell is a perfect "hotel" with an air mattress and sleeping bag. The money I save in hotel costs should cover a lot of the gas costs.

If you have a membership to 24-hour Fitness, you'll have a place to shower & shave too!! Low budget, but workable!!

FF

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-02-2008, 11:09 PM

Upper level seats are actually pretty sweet. You know that picture you see of the Target Center on http://rallyfortherepublic.com/? That's taken from the top of the top. That's the *worst* seat.

There just aren't any bad seats there. The top is where you get the full effect of 13,000 - 15,000 freedom fighters in love with liberty. And you won't miss any of the action. You get both the jumbtron view, and can look right down onto the stage.

:cool:

qh4dotcom
08-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Upper level seats are actually pretty sweet. You know that picture you see of the Target Center on http://rallyfortherepublic.com/? That's taken from the top of the top. That's the *worst* seat.

There just aren't any bad seats there. The top is where you get the full effect of 13,000 - 15,000 freedom fighters in love with liberty. And you won't miss any of the action. You get both the jumbtron view, and can look right down onto the stage.

:cool:

On July 25th I got section 109 lower level seats :)