PDA

View Full Version : Red Beckman on Alex Jones

tonesforjonesbones
08-01-2008, 03:49 PM
I was listening to this man Red Beckman on Alex Jones talking about article 7 in the bill of rights. About jury's and how a JURY TRUMPS the Supreme Court. This has been hidden and downplayed by the government and in schools. It was a great explaination. There is this little book called "Citizens Rule Book" with fantastic information in it. You can get 10 for 10 bucks on Alex Jones website. I ordered 10..one to carry in my purse along with my Pocket Constitution and 9 to hand out. I plan to get more to hand out as well. TONES

Danke
08-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I was listening to this man Red Beckman on Alex Jones talking about article 7 in the bill of rights. About jury's and how a JURY TRUMPS the Supreme Court. This has been hidden and downplayed by the government and in schools. It was a great explaination. There is this little book called "Citizens Rule Book" with fantastic information in it. You can get 10 for 10 bucks on Alex Jones website. I ordered 10..one to carry in my purse along with my Pocket Constitution and 9 to hand out. I plan to get more to hand out as well. TONES

We had a Common Law Jury. But they ignored our rulings. And they also arrested a few (no charges) for serving a subpoena for a judge to appear at a hearing. They have the bigger guns currently, so they ignore the 7th Amendment, and any Jury of The People.

tonesforjonesbones
08-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Oh my gosh...where was this? We really need to educate people about this!!! I consider this should be a the top of the list. They only have bigger guns because people are not aware! TONES

Danke
08-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Twin Cities.

Here is our website:

http://www.commonlawvenue.net/

tonesforjonesbones
08-01-2008, 04:28 PM
FAntastic! Tones

tonesforjonesbones
08-01-2008, 04:30 PM
People do not realize they can have a trial by jury in civil cases...this is really great information. I know a woman who is struggling with a "builder" who is trying to steal her property. They told her no jury trial. Tones