PDA

View Full Version : Online PARTY for Ron Paul Supporters/BOOM DAYS/Gold Rush,link here

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Folks:) We have BOOM DAYS in Leadville this WEEKEND starting today at 6pm mtn time I will be djing here Scarlet Inn Leadville,Co

LIVE FEED TODAY 6pm-9pm a lil later:) today and thru out the weekend schedule here: www.coloradosbestdjs.com

http://www.stickam.com/speciallyblend

or go to www.stickam.com and search for id speciallyblend.

I hope everyone here checks out our lil celebration and enjoys the tunes i play ,though some will be requests;) but the citizens of leadville and colorado have pretty good taste in music!!!!:eek:

acptulsa
08-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Point your webcam out the window now and then, sb! Leadville sounds heavy, but that is one gorgeous spot! The only problem I ever had with photography in that part of the world is cameras are small and those mountains are big! Tight fit.

driller80545
08-01-2008, 01:10 PM
I was last in Leadville in 1968. It was a cold and windy little place then. Inhospitable. Has it grown a lot?

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Point your webcam out the window now and then, sb! Leadville sounds heavy, but that is one gorgeous spot! The only problem I ever had with photography in that part of the world is cameras are small and those mountains are big! Tight fit.

i will test the computer a lil earlier and if the wireless works right ill walk outside so you can see ok;) if you join then you can talk in the chat section;)

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 01:13 PM
I was last in Leadville in 1968. It was a cold and windy little place then. Inhospitable. Has it grown a lot?

you must of picked a stormy day, this is heaven, 80's today and breezy and nice;) now when it's storming we stay inside but as soon as it over, it's POWDER DAYS BABY:) overall temps here are better then any east coast winter or summer or midwest and even most west coast areas;)

Nirvikalpa
08-01-2008, 01:14 PM
You better play your "DO IT LIIIIVE" mix - had to have listened to that at least 60 times yesterday - LOVE ITTTTT.

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM

check this site out it will be totally finished by tonight, you should be able to view the pic links and stuff www.leadvillelifestyle.com it's only in it's first phase but when we are done with it, well we expect it to be nice for our area and open it to the world!!!!!

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 01:20 PM
You better play your "DO IT LIIIIVE" mix - had to have listened to that at least 60 times yesterday - LOVE ITTTTT.

make sure you sign up to chat if you want, wait till you hear the remix of separate ways from journey ,gonna blow your mind,but the file was to big to send to you in yahoo, have to figure out away to make it smaller,

torchbearer
08-01-2008, 01:21 PM
check this site out it will be totally finished by tonight, you should be able to view the pic links and stuff www.leadvillelifestyle.com it's only in it's first phase but when we are done with it, well we expect it to be nice for our area and open it to the world!!!!!

you were the one who did the o'reilly mix?

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 01:24 PM
you were the one who did the o'reilly mix?

i didn't produce it ,but i spin it and i sent to give me liberty ,so she is jamming to it
but i am going to produce a kewl dance remix of, once in a lifetime and some other talking heads songs,so when i do ill let you hear them

have give me liberty forward the email to you ok;) you will like this jam

torchbearer
08-01-2008, 01:35 PM
i didn't produce it ,but i spin it and i sent to give me liberty ,so she is jamming to it
but i am going to produce a kewl dance remix of, once in a lifetime and some other talking heads songs,so when i do ill let you hear them

have give me liberty forward the email to you ok;) you will like this jam

what program do you use? Or do you mix old-school with turn-tables?

acptulsa
08-01-2008, 01:39 PM

Hell of a nice start! Some good photographers chipping in on that!

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 01:45 PM
what program do you use? Or do you mix old-school with turn-tables?

I use scratch live and use my turntables;) running mp3's on vinyl;) or vinyl ,a lil old and new school combined;)

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 04:57 PM
bump in a lil ill try to show you the mtns with a laptop and the link above ,live now just setting up!!

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 05:30 PM
live feed is up on stickam.com if you get on quick i can show you the mtns