PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thomson member of CFR. Spread this around.

crasster
08-30-2007, 08:47 AM
The CFR is promoting 1 world Government.

Hillary, Obama's wife, Thomson, are all members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvMWGNX7HlI

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-30-2007, 09:06 AM
Yeah, but be careful how and to whom. Some people will hear "CFR" and write it off to kookery. Sheesh, even I thought the CFR was just another conspiracy theory until a few years ago. Whenever CFR came up, I'd nod and smile politely, while seeking an exit to the conversation.

Some people, however, are very receptive to this. You have to feel them out first. I'd start with a snide comment about the UN, and see if they glom on. If not, move on to a different topic.

micahnelson
08-30-2007, 09:08 AM
Every time you say "Fred Thompson" You could have said Ron Paul.

Which is to say, lets focus on how great our candidate is. Almost everyone knows how much the other guys suck.

Rivington Essex
08-30-2007, 09:11 AM
CFR is a non profit bi partisan think tank.

mconder
08-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Every time you say "Fred Thompson" You could have said Ron Paul.

This is the way Ron Paul operates. He rarely, if ever has anything bad to say about the others, unless he is cornered in an interview. We should stick to Ron Paul and act as if the others don't exist.

ThePieSwindler
08-30-2007, 09:20 AM
CFR is a non profit bi partisan think tank. They publish foreign affairs.

It is like any other club. Membership is open.

I beleive, Ron Paul has been invited to speak there in the fall.

Being a member of CFR for Ron Paul would be a good thing. They accept dissenting voices all the time. And they have invited every political persuasion to speak to their members, from neo-cons, to Chavez, to Fidel to the President of Iran ahose name I wont try to spell.

ohhh - he is a member of CFR, he must be dangerous. Come on.

The CFR is not some underground conspiracy, sure. But it is very open, and their goals of interventionist foreign policy and weakening of national sovereignty are very very clear. Its not that its inherently evil or secret - its not. Its the goal of their higher ranking members is not one that is good for America.

OURPLAN
08-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Ron Paul would never become a CFR member. It goes againist his principals of secrecy, and nation building.

nullvalu
08-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Is Fred Thomson, the CFR member the same as Fred Thompson, the undeclared GOP presidential candidate? :D just curious..

Rivington Essex
08-30-2007, 09:24 AM
They have 5000 members. How secret can they be?

Kregener
08-30-2007, 09:32 AM
You simply cannot be serious Rivington Essex!

Maybe membership in the "think tank" known as communism would be a good selling point for Ron Paul too?

max
08-30-2007, 09:35 AM
CFR is a non profit bi partisan think tank. They publish foreign affairs.

It is like any other club. Membership is open.

I beleive, Ron Paul has been invited to speak there in the fall.

Being a member of CFR for Ron Paul would be a good thing. They accept dissenting voices all the time. And they have invited every political persuasion to speak to their members, from neo-cons, to Chavez, to Fidel to the President of Iran ahose name I wont try to spell.

ohhh - he is a member of CFR, he must be dangerous. Come on.

CFR is "bi-partisan" alright. You have a choice between the neo-con wing and the liberal left wing. Constitutionalists needs not apply.

CFR is a subversive organization run by the Rockefeller-Rothchild crime syndacate. To be sure, some decent but naive folks are members. (Angelina Jolie)..but they have no clue of the big picture. I recommend "Shadows of Power" by James Perloff ..well researched expose of this criminal gang

max
08-30-2007, 09:42 AM
Yes, CFR is very open. They have the most accessed web site on foreign plicy, they have open meetings, the press is almost always included.

They have 5000 members. How secret can they be?

The only secret meetings are the ones that would bore you to tears.

It's known as an "open secret."...yes, they are out in the open....but the MSM never reveals the degree of influence that they have.

In essence, they can function as an open conspiracy because the masses will never be exposed to their plans.

The top ranking members speak openly of regional government, world government etc. But who the hell reads Foreign Affairs (their magazine)..Zzzzzzz

Google: Lou Dobbs CFR and see what they are all about

members include:

Hilary
Mrs. Obama
John Edwards
McCain
Rudy
Romney
Thompson

All the "frontrunners"....interesting

Dan Rather
Tom Brokaw