PDA

View Full Version : MY NEW FAMILY, I LOVE YOU GUYS/GALS, RON PAUL FORUMS, and all Freedom Lovers!!!

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 07:28 AM
I want to say thank you to all the folks here i know and do not know:) WE ARE GONNA CHANGE THIS COUNTRY, I look forward to meeting you all in Minnesota.

If your going to Minnesota and you want to camp with RPF Members and Freedom Lovers from all over the country,then feel free to sign up here( www.ronstock08.com ),with your email if you want to camp, www.ronstock08.com . I look forward to meeting you all at the Rally for the Republic!!!!!

WE ARE GONNA SAVE THIS COUNTRY!!!! ,if there is someone in Colorado who wants to go to minnesota!!! I have one extra seat in my vehicle:) i will be driving i-70 east to denver ,then i-25 north so if you live on the way and want to go,then contact me thru this forum or my yahoo id snowshoehippie.....

THANK YOU FREEDOM LOVERS, I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE I CAN:):),
everyone i have a song i want everyone to listen to( BEN HARPER, with my own Two Hands:) WE ARE GONNA WIN!!!!! IF WE STAND UP AND BE HEARD, so SHOUT IT OUT,LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Danke
08-01-2008, 07:34 AM
What day will you be arriving?

Arklatex
08-01-2008, 07:36 AM
:)

speciallyblend
08-01-2008, 07:37 AM
What day will you be arriving?

I will be driving out early morning friday, me ,my wife and a very good friend ,so i expect us to be there friday afternoon or evening ,hopefully before dark;)

Joseph Hart
08-01-2008, 09:08 AM
I love you more!

Bryan
08-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Sending PM... :)

Oyate
08-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Aw shucks......*blush*

Austin
08-01-2008, 12:45 PM
So the camp spot is still on?

Yesh!

georgiaboy
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Speciallyblend,
You rock, dude.
You're enthusiasm is totally contagious!
You're one of the few posters on the web that can type in all caps, throw in a bunch of exclamation points, and it actually comes across in a passionate, exciting, endearing way.
Thanks for all you're doing to move the revolution forward.
YOU TOTALLY RIP, DUDE!!! :)

georgiaboy

Anti Federalist
01-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Sigh...damn it.

RIP Kenny.