View Full Version : two sided slimjim for gun owners

Sematary
08-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Here's a snapshot:

http://www.doomwadstation.com/2nd.jpg

Here is the file: http://www.doomwadstation.com/2nd.doc

Sematary
08-30-2007, 08:46 AM
There is a meetup member somewhere who designed this who I think would really appreciate it if we used it.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Excellent. Now go Google gun shows in your state and put them on your calendar. Recruit 4 or 5 meetup members to go with you.

Sematary
08-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Excellent. Now go Google gun shows in your state and put them on your calendar. Recruit 4 or 5 meetup members to go with you.

I'm just going to bring them to gun shops. Every gun owner has to go there eventually.

Sematary
08-30-2007, 10:37 AM
bump

john_anderson_ii
08-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Out-frigging-standing!

I've been looking for something to hand out at the "Crossroads of the West" Gun Show that was more 2A specific.

This is perfect.

Sematary
08-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Out-frigging-standing!

I've been looking for something to hand out at the "Crossroads of the West" Gun Show that was more 2A specific.

This is perfect.

Send the link out to your meetup(s)

dsentell
08-30-2007, 11:41 AM
These are great! I am making plans to attend gun shows in the area and have started working on literature. These will be a wonderful addition!

Thanks!!!

Sematary
08-30-2007, 11:42 AM
These are great! I am making plans to attend gun shows in the area and have started working on literature. These will be a wonderful addition!

Thanks!!!

I'm just the messenger. The designer isn't on this forum, I don't think.

bc2208
08-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Sem, when you go to grocery stores, do people from the store ever bother you? Also, do you get people on the way in or the way out?

I'm gonna go to my local Whole Foods next week and hand stuff out.

Sematary
08-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Sem, when you go to grocery stores, do people from the store ever bother you? Also, do you get people on the way in or the way out?

I'm gonna go to my local Whole Foods next week and hand stuff out.

I generally just place the slimjims on the driver side window (snugged into the rubber part). That way they can't miss them - as often happens with windshields. I also talk to people in the parking lot as I'm going. You will run into quite a few people getting in or out of their vehicles and I try not to be too intrusive. I simply explain that I'd really appreciate it if they could take a look at him as he is running for president. I've never seen any on the ground when I'm finished so people ARE taking them. :-)

ChooseLiberty
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Shooting ranges is another one.