PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on FOX News in 5 Minutes!

MRoCkEd
07-31-2008, 03:17 PM
from cfl blog

"Dr. Paul will be on Fox News tonight at 5:30 pm ET to discuss federal marijuana prohibition. Hope ya’ll can tune in!"

kigol
07-31-2008, 03:20 PM
:cool:

thechitowncubs
07-31-2008, 03:20 PM

Mark
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM
I had to plug in the TV for this - and change the channel to Fox - I must really love RP.

MRoCkEd
07-31-2008, 03:26 PM
Nothing yet - let's hope the announcement was correct

muzzled dogg
07-31-2008, 03:27 PM
someone youtube it

devil21
07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Was it on yet?

MRoCkEd
07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
nothing yet

kathy88
07-31-2008, 03:30 PM
anything?

devil21
07-31-2008, 03:31 PM
nothing yet

I hope I dont have to watch Fox News for too long. I left Bill O' on the other night just for giggles and found myself laughing out loud, not giggling. Such an obvious propaganda channel.

ETA: Its about the mj bill. This should be fun. Said its up next but Im not holding my breath

Kotin
on next!

MRoCkEd
They just teasered it - he;ll be on after the break

Arklatex
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Just mentioned him before they went to break!

malkusm
07-31-2008, 03:36 PM
status?

MRoCkEd
07-31-2008, 03:39 PM
short, but sweet
ron made his point well in the little time he had
they shut him out to put someone who doesn't support legalization

thechitowncubs
07-31-2008, 03:40 PM
LOL
Fair and balanced.

bah
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
Well, that lady scared everyone into hating marijuana again....

devil21
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
LOL
Fair and balanced.

Yeah really. A prosecutor is the "expert" talking about health issues, not a doctor. They would look pretty stupid putting one doctor against another.

Paulitical Correctness
07-31-2008, 03:42 PM
That broad was dumb as rocks. :rolleyes:

cien750hp
07-31-2008, 03:42 PM
that lady was crazy. "its a gateway drug and dangerous to society!" "no politician would risk legalizing this. its far too dangerous. ron paul can talk about it all he wants but thats part of who he is, no run of the mill politician would support this!"

of course, because normal politicians are in it for personal gain and are bought and paid for. ron paul isn't, shocking he would produce legislation that makes sense.

mrchubbs
07-31-2008, 03:43 PM
So my question is...

Do I cut out the lady idiot for the Youtube or leave her in???

SirNim
07-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah really. A prosecutor is the "expert" talking about health issues, not a doctor. They would look pretty stupid putting one doctor against another.
Great point.

devil21
07-31-2008, 03:44 PM
So my question is...

I wouldnt even bother to YT it personally. RP got about 10 seconds and the "expert" got a minute with no rebuttal for RP.

Paulitical Correctness
So my question is...

I say cut her out, it's just going to raise folks' blood pressures. :(

Bruno
That broad was dumb as rocks. :rolleyes:

Indeed. She just spewed out a bunch of gov. propaganda straight off an old Just Say No to Drugs pamphlet. Real fair and balanced to not allow Paul to respond to her ridiculous claims.

mrchubbs
07-31-2008, 03:48 PM
I say cut her out, it's just going to raise folks' blood pressures. :(

My thoughts too... I will cut her out.

Mr. Coolidge
07-31-2008, 03:50 PM
I wouldnt even bother to YT it personally. RP got about 10 seconds and the "expert" got a minute with no rebuttal for RP.
I agree here. We appreciate the offer for the Youtube, mrchubbs, but it really wouldn't be worth your effort. (I saw the interview.)

mrchubbs
07-31-2008, 03:57 PM
I agree here. We appreciate the offer for the Youtube, mrchubbs, but it really wouldn't be worth your effort. (I saw the interview.)

Well it's uploading... It's not much effort really (at least in this case).

I agree it wasn't a lot of time or information, but he still put his message out there for freedom.

I wish they gave RP a chance to respond to the lady following him. FOX News does it again. Well, the youtube will cut her out so Ron Paul gets the last and only word online.

Enjoy.

Bruno
07-31-2008, 04:05 PM
Well it's uploading... It's not much effort really (at least in this case).

I agree it wasn't a lot of time or information, but he still put his message out there for freedom.

I wish they gave RP a chance to respond to the lady following him. FOX News does it again. Well, the youtube will cut her out so Ron Paul gets the last and only word online.

Enjoy.

Perfect. Thanks!

Paulite
07-31-2008, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt1IsWC-sg

ItsTime
07-31-2008, 04:13 PM
well she said it best, run of the mill politicians have no balls

MRoCkEd
07-31-2008, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt1IsWC-sg
that one has the bitch in it

Knightskye
07-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Latest "Ron Paul" video on FOXBusiness.com I found:
http://www.foxbusiness.com/video/index.html?referralObject=2606262

It's from July 24. I hadn't seen that interview. :)

EDIT: The tags just say "Ron Paul". What if someone searches "Ron Paul Fox Business"? They won't see that interview.

Can someone tell "Scaningthewaves" to add to the tags?

Johnnybags
07-31-2008, 04:19 PM
How many congressman, senators or governors are getting all this facetime? Paul may not be the elected president but he may rise to a very powerful status yet. I will not watch the boob tube for the Pres, Pauslon,Bernanke or all the other charlatans. I am sure I am not the only one and as the sh*t hits the fan he will become far more powerful.

The_Orlonater
07-31-2008, 04:28 PM
God, who was that bitch on after Paul?

SeanEdwards
07-31-2008, 04:33 PM
"Ron Paul can talk about it all he wants, you know, this is part of who he is. But your run of the mill politician is not gonna run with this one. "

- As screeched by a hysterical drug warrior whore on faux news.

I don't think I've heard a more true statement on faux news in a long time. The run of the mill politicians are not going anywhere near common sense and liberty. Those are totally foreign concepts to them.

bucfish
07-31-2008, 04:37 PM
Wow that woman is a fascist b1tch, excuse my French! And Faux showed their true colors by giving Paul no counter argument.

Trigonx
07-31-2008, 04:43 PM
well she said it best, run of the mill politicians have no balls

bingo

cska80
07-31-2008, 04:46 PM
I wish Ron would just stop going on Fox unless it's Cavuto. That whole station aims to make him look like a jackass every time he's on. It really hurts the movement and his own credibility. He's not very good, unless I've missed something, with on the fly arguments and he just comes out sending the wrong message.

Bruno
07-31-2008, 04:48 PM
I wish Ron would just stop going on Fox unless it's Cavuto. That whole station aims to make him look like a jackass every time he's on. It really hurts the movement and his own credibility. He's not very good, unless I've missed something, with on the fly arguments and he just comes out sending the wrong message.

I don't think he came off looking like a jackass at all. They didn't give him, the co-sponsor of the bill, a chance to respond to her ridicululous proganda, however. They would have extended that courtesy to almost anyone else.

Arklatex
07-31-2008, 04:51 PM
I like how she was the 'expert' and she referenced ''the doctors' opinion'' when Paul is an MD!

Knightskye
07-31-2008, 04:53 PM
God, who was that bitch on after Paul?

Jeanine Pirro. She was a district attorney in Westchester County, New York. Her husband got convicted for over 60 counts of tax fraud. She'll have her own judge show (like 'Judge Judy') on CW in September.

SeanEdwards
07-31-2008, 04:55 PM

I think the more his ideas get broadcast to the herd the better. Faux news has a bigass megaphone and Paul should shout through it every time they give him an opportunity to do so.

And this particular appearance is a huge win, because decriminalizing pot is overwhelmingly popular in the US, and faux news just betrays how out of step it is in its opposition. That comment about "run of the mill" politicians by their drug warrior rebuttal guest was priceless.

SeanEdwards
07-31-2008, 04:57 PM
My thoughts too... I will cut her out.

No way, she is the best part of the interview.

Even faux news says : "Ron Paul is not your run of the mill politician."

muzzled dogg
07-31-2008, 05:24 PM
Fuck that bitchhhhhhhhhh

misericordia
07-31-2008, 06:24 PM
somebody should tell that "gateway drug" lady about the dangers of botox.

RSLudlum
07-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Fox is the gateway into Fascist propaganda.

and that 'legal analyst' severely altered many parts of my mind so much so I think I may have developed a slight case of Tourette Syndrome; I could not stop saying "F*CK FOX and spasticly waving my middle finger at her!!!

texasbelle
07-31-2008, 08:23 PM

I agree!!!

Join The Paul Side
07-31-2008, 10:36 PM
I don't think he came off looking like a jackass at all. They didn't give him, the co-sponsor of the bill, a chance to respond to her ridicululous proganda, however. They would have extended that courtesy to almost anyone else.

True. I also agree with the other poster. Ron should not go on Fixed News again unless it's Cavuto. Other networks have been giving him a more fair shake lately. But Fox was really looking to make him appear to be a jackass. This proves to me that Fox still fears him. And I like that.

That segment reeks of propaganda. An attempt to brainwash their brain dead viewers and keep them in check. "We're Fox News and We Think For You."

And Jeanine Pirro is a real douchebag. Perhaps she does not know that innocent people die because drunken idiots drive. Alcohol is the real gateway drug.

Bruno
07-31-2008, 10:58 PM
True. I also agree with the other poster. Ron should not go on Fixed News again unless it's Cavuto. Other networks have been giving him a more fair shake lately. But Fox was really looking to make him appear to be a jackass. This proves to me that Fox still fears him. And I like that.

That segment reeks of propaganda. An attempt to brainwash their brain dead viewers and keep them in check. "We're Fox News and We Think For You."

And Jeanine Pirro is a real douchebag. Perhaps she does not know that innocent people die because drunken idiots drive. Alcohol is the real gateway drug.

Maybe if he refused to do anything besides Cavuto they would bend and agree to be less biased?

I doubt he knew that he wasn't going to get a chance to respond. He probably didn't see that coming and may not have agreed to the "interview" if he knew it would have turned out that way. If he had, I could see him saying,

"And because I know I won't have to respond to her outdated Just Say No propaganda claims, let me say that I am the one who has delivered 4,000 babies and I have done the research and I am saying it is safe for medicinal purposes and has value. Now let's get the government out of our bodies and out of our lives!" (old-school Martin Downey Jr. Show style)

pacelli
07-31-2008, 11:00 PM

She's clearly discovered that on her own.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
07-31-2008, 11:08 PM
nt

ClayTrainor
07-31-2008, 11:18 PM
I like how she was the 'expert' and she referenced ''the doctors' opinion'' when Paul is an MD!

LMFAO!

good point man, didnt really think about that.

It's funny how the viewers of fox news probably believe that dumb bitch over Paul too.

God America seems so doomed sometimes :(

Bruno
07-31-2008, 11:22 PM
She was totally opposed to any mind altering drug.

hmmm.. ok...
My question: What about the pharmaceutical companies products? They alter the mind.
Her answer: Those are prescribed by a doctor.
My response: What if my doctor prescribed me marijuana? Does that make it OK?

It's about control and money. They can't have some weed growing everywhere that can make gas, textiles, and medince....

They call it weed for a reason. It grows like one.

It sure does! All over the Iowa countryside. I see it every day as I drive around the state for my job. A lot of patriotic Iowa farmers grew thousands of acres of hemp in the 1940's for the war. The ancestors of those plants are the ditchweed giants that start towering over the barbed wire fences this time of year, getting ready to bud and drop thousands of seeds per plant (birds love 'em). According to Ron Paul, "you could smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole with that stuff and still not get high", but it sure is a fine sight to see! It always reminds give me hope for the future to see it growing, knowing it was a crop here once and will be again some day. It will be. It's just a matter of time.

Join The Paul Side
07-31-2008, 11:32 PM
Maybe if he refused to do anything besides Cavuto they would bend and agree to be less biased?

I doubt he knew that he wasn't going to get a chance to respond. He probably didn't see that coming and may not have agreed to the "interview" if he knew it would have turned out that way. If he had, I could see him saying,

"And because I know I won't have to respond to her outdated Just Say No propaganda claims, let me say that I am the one who has delivered 4,000 babies and I have done the research and I am saying it is safe for medicinal purposes and has value. Now let's get the government out of our bodies and out of our lives!" (old-school Martin Downey Jr. Show style)

I don't think Ron saw it coming either. I surely hope that he was able to see or hear how that segment turned out. If not then I hope somebody on his staff has the insight to point out to him that he was set up by Fixed News to be disparaged in another one of their hit pieces to influence the minds of their brainwashed viewers .

Ron has no friends at Fox. The way they've treated him the last 18 months have been dispicable. He deserves to tell them to fuck off. Even if they decided to kiss his ass later, could you blame him if he boycotted them the rest of his life?

GreenCardSeeker
08-01-2008, 02:30 AM
The American drug policy is a bit peculiar. Personally I would like to have a society free from narcotics, though I see it as quite a contradiction when almost harmless drugs like marijuana are denied adults while ruthless doctors are prescribing lethal antipsychotics and similar even to toddlers. I read tens of thousands of children up to the age of 5 are put on antipsychotics, which most definitely change the brain and are lethal in general to the body, reaping its toll of casualties. I think something like 1000 Americans a year die from antipsychotics, almost half below the age of 30. Neuroleptic malignant syndrome and agranulocytosis are some of the most common causes of death. I read narcotics kill like 20'000 Americans per year, while the deaths from prescription drugs have been reported all the way from 10'000 to 100'000. Obviously the war on drugs isn't about keeping people same from harmful drugs since then they would go after big pharma too. But they've established themselves as the legal pushers of course.

It seems honest doctors who have studied the subject acknowledge that mild narcotics like marijuana are a safer way to deal with depression and such than the SSRI's, which half the people that try have to cancel within the first month since the side effects are too severe to tolerate. Then there's the problem of withdrawal when people try to get off their SSRI, usually that means a few months of hell gradually lowering the dosage to minimize all the anxiety attacks and such that weaning off the drug causes. It's a bit handy for big pharma though, then they can tell their patient that that's his depression still lurking.

A consistent drug policy that stressed user/patient safety would never include prescribing antipsychotics on a large scale. These drugs have turned millions of people into vegetables and are the very reason that mental patients look as weird as they do, the tardive dyskinesia causing them to move their mouths in an abnormal way among other things. An honest doctor wouldn't say antipsychotics have any real medical use.

Dary
08-01-2008, 05:42 AM
The American drug policy is a bit peculiar. Personally I would like to have a society free from narcotics, though I see it as quite a contradiction when almost harmless drugs like marijuana are denied adults while ruthless doctors are prescribing lethal antipsychotics and similar even to toddlers. I read tens of thousands of children up to the age of 5 are put on antipsychotics, which most definitely change the brain and are lethal in general to the body, reaping its toll of casualties. I think something like 1000 Americans a year die from antipsychotics, almost half below the age of 30. Neuroleptic malignant syndrome and agranulocytosis are some of the most common causes of death. I read narcotics kill like 20'000 Americans per year, while the deaths from prescription drugs have been reported all the way from 10'000 to 100'000. Obviously the war on drugs isn't about keeping people same from harmful drugs since then they would go after big pharma too. But they've established themselves as the legal pushers of course.

It seems honest doctors who have studied the subject acknowledge that mild narcotics like marijuana are a safer way to deal with depression and such than the SSRI's, which half the people that try have to cancel within the first month since the side effects are too severe to tolerate. Then there's the problem of withdrawal when people try to get off their SSRI, usually that means a few months of hell gradually lowering the dosage to minimize all the anxiety attacks and such that weaning off the drug causes. It's a bit handy for big pharma though, then they can tell their patient that that's his depression still lurking.

A consistent drug policy that stressed user/patient safety would never include prescribing antipsychotics on a large scale. These drugs have turned millions of people into vegetables and are the very reason that mental patients look as weird as they do, the tardive dyskinesia causing them to move their mouths in an abnormal way among other things. An honest doctor wouldn't say antipsychotics have any real medical use.

I've always said that if Andrea Yates had been allowed to smoke a little marijuana now and then instead of being all screwed up on the cocktail mix of anti-depressants and antipsychotics that she was taking, she never would have drowned all 5 of her children in the bathtub.

She would have been far to busy rolling around on the floor with them giggling, giving them raspberries and nuggies.