PDA

View Full Version : Time to slam C-SPAN!

tangent4ronpaul
07-31-2008, 08:06 AM
write him at: sscully@c-span.org to vent your outrage!

My letter...

Dear Steve,

I have been a fan of yours for years and always admired your complete impartiality and lack of bias, as well as C-SPAN's. Today that admiration was shattered. On Washington Journal this morning you had a caller supportive of writing in Ron Paul for president. I saw you look to your left, then center, then right – trying to find a particularly biased article against him, then upon finding it, promoting the information that he voted against a ban of lead in toys. This was a political attack! Complete bias!

As you are well aware, Dr. Paul routinely votes against any legislation that is not specifically authorized by the Constitution as this one was NOT! One also must ask – what else was in that legislation, as bills frequently have outrageous trailers added to them that are completely off topic.

Your promoting this single attack article at that particular time in the broadcast, let alone promoting it at all, out of context is clearly a biased attack! The effort to find it denotes extreme bias. I admire C-SPAN because it is impartial. Your actions this morning are anything but!

Thank you,

-n
OperationCatHerder@gmail.com
OperationCatHerder.com

georgiaboy
07-31-2008, 08:12 AM
are you sure this wasn't just the typical Washingon Journal approach of 'a caller just mentioned someone who's in today's newspapers - now where did that article go?'

not surprised the article is biased, but you're correct, the C-Span crew seems to try hardest and do the best at keeping things fair & down the middle.

MRoCkEd
07-31-2008, 08:23 AM
be nice - they might cover the rally4therepublic

Kludge
07-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Eh, C-SPAN covered the LNC this year. I'd rather continue praising their collective organization and the cable companies' continuance of funding.

tangent4ronpaul
07-31-2008, 08:44 AM
are you sure this wasn't just the typical Washingon Journal approach of 'a caller just mentioned someone who's in today's newspapers - now where did that article go?'

not surprised the article is biased, but you're correct, the C-Span crew seems to try hardest and do the best at keeping things fair & down the middle.

He searched HARD for that article! - maybe 1+ minutes? and started the second the caller made his point. This was bias. That it was in his queue was bias. I usually love Washington Journal, but this was propaganda.

He needs to hear about this! He stepped outside the lines of impartiality. Hell, he ran a couple of miles from them!

-n

tangent4ronpaul
07-31-2008, 01:36 PM
blimp~

tangent4ronpaul
07-31-2008, 02:29 PM
blimp!

UtahApocalypse
07-31-2008, 02:30 PM
Yeah!!! lets slam the ONLY network that has already vowed to cover the Ralley for Republic!!! woooohoooo great idea stab our only friends in the back@!!!! yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

tangent4ronpaul
07-31-2008, 02:33 PM
yeah - don't count on them covering us too much! - call them on this and we might get more even coverage....

they know they will hear about it in calls....

-n