PDA

View Full Version : Another Video of NYPD Cop Brutality Surfaces

Cinderella
07-31-2008, 07:23 AM
The day after a video emerged of a cop knocking a cyclist to the ground, a second video alleging police brutality surfaced today in which an NYPD officer is seen whaling away at a man’s legs with a baton.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=3654

the video is provided in the link and the rest of the article is there....

Kludge
07-31-2008, 07:28 AM
The cop is lucky he wasn't shot - that was bullshit.

Danke
07-31-2008, 07:42 AM
The cop is lucky he wasn't shot - that was bullshit.

I think with cameras everywhere these days, the police better start doing a better job policing their own. Or else they will eventually find themselves on the defense (especially if TSHTF) without the support of the community.

ronpaulhawaii
07-31-2008, 07:47 AM
I think with cameras everywhere these days, the police better start doing a better job policing their own. Or else they will eventually find themselves on the defense (especially if TSHTF) without the support of the community.

+1

Bruno
07-31-2008, 08:08 AM
Don't worry. Copwhosupportsronpaul will be on this thread soon to say that it was surely justified and there must be "more to the story we don't know about". Cops these days are much better than 20 years ago, and especially better than in Roman times. :rolleyes:

Hiki
07-31-2008, 09:04 AM
"Put the NYPD in charge of Iraq" -Bill Maher

Danke
07-31-2008, 09:34 AM
Like father like son.

A funny story (not really) that happen to me and my dad last winter. My dad is driving into a lumber yard making a right turn. Guy behind him lays on the horn. So we both give the guy the finger as he passes on the left (funny how much we think alike :)).

Anyway, turns out to be a cop pulling a police boat down to the river followed by another police car.

Sirens blare and before ya know it, three cops surrounding our truck (we are now in a private lumber yard). One on the drivers side, one on my side and one behind us. The guy on my side and the one in the back are in a defensive stance with their hands hovering over their guns. UFB.

IRO-bot
07-31-2008, 09:36 AM
Like father like son.

A funny story (not really) that happen to me and my dad last winter. My dad is driving into a lumber yard making a right turn. Guy behind him lays on the horn. So we both give the guy the finger as he passes on the left (funny how much we think alike :)).

Anyway, turns out to be a cop pulling a police boat down to the river followed by another police car.

Sirens blare and before ya know it, three cops surrounding our truck (we are now in a private lumber yard). One on the drivers side, one on my side and one behind us. The guy on my side and the one in the back are in a defensive stance with their hands hovering over their guns. UFB.

I would have held my hand up with my middle fingers!!!!!!:D