PDA

View Full Version : Are there any impartial websites on climate change?

AutoDas
07-31-2008, 04:27 AM
Global warming seems to be the only issue I lack information on mainly because I'm not a scientist but apparently every "liberal" is after watching an Inconvenient Truth. :rolleyes: I'd like some unbiased sites that don't have a political agenda. I hate how an environmental issue has so much partisanship attached to it.

I'm looking at this site and want to know about any others. Thanks.

http://wattsupwiththat.wordpress.com/

???

Truth Warrior
07-31-2008, 06:14 AM
How about an impartial post? Would you settle for that?

Climate changes.

;)

Kade
07-31-2008, 06:16 AM
Global warming seems to be the only issue I lack information on mainly because I'm not a scientist but apparently every "liberal" is after watching an Inconvenient Truth. :rolleyes: I'd like some unbiased sites that don't have a political agenda. I hate how an environmental issue has so much partisanship attached to it.

I'm looking at this site and want to know about any others. Thanks.

http://wattsupwiththat.wordpress.com/

What exactly do you mean by this?

You can't even spell "climate".

What do you really want to know? Specifically...

AutoDas
07-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Thanks.

Conza88
07-31-2008, 07:41 AM
Climate is always changing. <-- Fact.

The term is now a bullshit cover for man made global warming... which is retarded.

I used to debate my (to use a false paradigm = right wing) friend that global warming exists... climate change is real etc... so did alot of my mates.

Since then though I've changed positions and woken the f-k up.

It's a ruse for more power to the UN... carbon trading scheme,.. . like you know' tax one of the building blocks of life..

The same folks who are saying global warming is real... and the clowns who said we were gonna experience an ice age..

It's all bollocks.. and anyone who believes its man made belongs in an asylum.

Essentially though; what makes it all even more retarded - is that with the libertarian position - you dont even need to believe it, and you position will do more to stop it..

Full property rights neglected since the industrial revolution.

CUnknown
07-31-2008, 07:42 AM
AutoDas, you seem to be confusing "recognizes both sides of the debate" with "impartial and unbiased." Sometimes, only recognizing one side of the debate is being impartial, because only one side is supported by the facts.

Take the history of the holocaust, for example. Or "scientific" creationism. Or the flat / round earth debate. Or global warming.