mrchubbs
07-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Part 1 is live.

apc3161
07-30-2008, 06:27 PM
thanks

PatriotOne
07-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Chubbs.....Thanks for watching and recording CNN so I don't have to.

Even Beck is using the catch phrase "waking up". I hear it more and more everyday in the lamestream. So-called conspiracy theorists have been screaming it for decades now. Wake up! Better late than never I guess Glenn.

Did I just hear RP say America is making progress by having Obama being the Dem elect :confused:? I guess it is progress to have a minority in office but surely he has figured out Obama is just another tool of the Global elites :eek:

This is a great interview.

nbruno322
07-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks mann

Zolah
07-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks

leipo
07-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the upload.

Cowlesy
07-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Thanks for uploading the video.

You know, just based on the pattern of Glenn Beck interview's I have seen as of late, he is really starting to come around.

This also may mean CNN may cut him from the line-up sooner rather than later.

leipo
07-30-2008, 07:24 PM
Part 2 seems to be corrupt around 3:22 for a few seconds. Just to let you know.

Anyway, good interview. I can't stand Glenn Beck & his over-enthusiasm but you gotta appreciate the in-depth questions he dares to ask about the economy.

unconsious767
07-30-2008, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the up!

agree part 2 has a gerb in it

mrchubbs
07-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the up!

agree part 2 has a gerb in it

That sucks.

I still have the source so I can fix it.... but it's not going to be until later tonight.

The_Orlonater
07-30-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm gaining more respect for Glen.

axiomata
07-30-2008, 08:06 PM
These two guys are getting quite buddy-buddy these days.

I had confidence that Beck would start to come around eventually way back when while others dismissed him. I actually had sent him an email a long time ago saying that he'd agree with RP on 95% of the issues, "Islamo-fascism" being the other 5%. And that he'd come around on the final 5% when he attempted to apply those fundamental principals consistently.

Austin
07-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Did I just hear RP say America is making progress by having Obama being the Dem elect :confused:? I guess it is progress to have a minority in office but surely he has figured out Obama is just another tool of the Global elites :eek:

Yes, Ron is undoubtedly aware of Obama's true colors, pun not intended. When considering his comment, one must also take into account the context. That in mind, he was only commenting that the fact an African-American is very close to becoming President, is evidence that there has indeed been progress for racial equality in America.

Oyate
07-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Serious bump! This is great! Favorite it, Digg it, do your whole "web 2.0" thing on it!

Soccrmastr
07-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Ill be catching this when it re airs at 12PM Eastern time with my family.

Soccrmastr
07-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks for uploading the video.

You know, just based on the pattern of Glenn Beck interview's I have seen as of late, he is really starting to come around.

This also may mean CNN may cut him from the line-up sooner rather than later.

A lot of people don't realize Glenn has been saying good stuff for a long time, but no one would look past his foreign policy stance.

kathy88
07-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Chubbs.....Thanks for watching and recording CNN so I don't have to.

Even Beck is using the catch phrase "waking up". I hear it more and more everyday in the lamestream. So-called conspiracy theorists have been screaming it for decades now. Wake up! Better late than never I guess Glenn.

This is a great interview.

RP also made it clear that he did not agree with Obama's politics.

DFF
07-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Someone enlighten me here: what happens if China chooses to dump all these housing securities they're holding? Would the dollar take a major hit or potentially even crash?

SLSteven
07-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Another excellent job by Ron Paul. So refreshing to hear the truth!

AdamT
07-30-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks Chubbs.

cien750hp
07-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Someone enlighten me here: what happens if China chooses to dump all these housing securities they're holding? Would the dollar take a major hit or potentially even crash?

yes.

Join The Paul Side
07-30-2008, 11:36 PM
I wonder who it was in the banking comittee that asked Ron Paul, "Is the dollar not backed by gold?"

Ron won't say his name, but it would be sure nice to know. :D

canadian4ronpaul
07-30-2008, 11:58 PM
I think Ron has converted him.

Austin
07-31-2008, 12:12 AM
I think Ron has converted him.

When Glen is ready to adopt a sensible view on foreign policy, only then will Paul have converted him. Just a feeling, but I think that's still a long ways away yet.

LittleLightShining
07-31-2008, 06:34 AM
Yes, Ron is undoubtedly aware of Obama's true colors, pun not intended. When considering his comment, one must also take into account the context. That in mind, he was only commenting that the fact an African-American is very close to becoming President, is evidence that there has indeed been progress for racial equality in America.I really didn't like that they spent so much time talking about this. Part 2 was excellent, part 1 was ok. Beck repeated himself a few times and I gotr the impression that his producers (?) wanted him to bring up a racial topic in an attempt to keep him somewhat marginalized. That being said, I still like Beck and I agree with your assessment of RP's comments, Krippy.

Bruno
07-31-2008, 07:00 AM
I really didn't like that they spent so much time talking about this. Part 2 was excellent, part 1 was ok. Beck repeated himself a few times and I gotr the impression that his producers (?) wanted him to bring up a racial topic in an attempt to keep him somewhat marginalized. That being said, I still like Beck and I agree with your assessment of RP's comments, Krippy.

Beck spent the better part of 2 hours talking about that subject on his radio program earlier in the day (ad nauseum, imho), so I'm not sure about that. He was already pretty riled up about it.
I did notice though the distinct lack of questioning into a NAU or NWO, which they both discussed more on his radio interview Monday. I do believe he has less control over topics of conversation on his TV show compared to his radio program.

Arklatex
07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Be sure to comment on these two tubes!