PDA

View Full Version : It's 7:00 p.m. and Glenn Beck is on!

Knightskye
07-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Headline News!

I don't know when Dr. Paul will be on.

TXcarlosTX
07-30-2008, 05:04 PM
ron paul got glen all wet right now... haha wow ron's charm is working on glen haha

muzzled dogg
07-30-2008, 05:08 PM
on it dude

Austin
07-30-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't know what to think about Glen.. If only the bastard would wake up on foreign policy issues.

Bruno
07-30-2008, 05:19 PM
I don't know what to think about Glen.. If only the bastard would wake up on foreign policy issues.

I think that is why he doesn't "go there" with Paul anymore. He agrees and respects him on every other issue, and decides to find common ground instead.
I wonder if he's read The Revolution, A Manifesto, which would probably change his mind on the foreign policy issues. (i doubt he has read it)

TXcarlosTX
07-30-2008, 05:20 PM

ron paul is playing the game.... cause ron can easily school him how monetary policy is tied to foreign policy and how glen is wrong. but instead he will only talk about monetary policy so he can get on regularly on his radio and tv show

Fyretrohl
07-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Cudos to Glen on this follow up with Sarah Steelman. Being in MO, I need to research her more.

RonPaulFever
07-30-2008, 05:33 PM
I sincerely doubt Glenn Beck reads anything.

ItsTime
07-30-2008, 07:55 PM
man I missed it! did someone youtube it?

TastyWheat
07-30-2008, 08:09 PM
I think that is why he doesn't "go there" with Paul anymore. He agrees and respects him on every other issue, and decides to find common ground instead.
I wonder if he's read The Revolution, A Manifesto, which would probably change his mind on the foreign policy issues. (i doubt he has read it)
He needs to read Where The Right Went Wrong by Pat Buchanan. If you believe the contents you'll see our foreign policy is about nothing but maintaining world supremacy and the protection of Israel.

aspiringconstitutionalist
07-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I sincerely doubt Glenn Beck reads anything.

I know he read either The Coming Generational Storm or Fiscal & Generational Imbalances (both good books for Paulites), because he quoted the Menu Of Delayed Pain before he did that interview with David Walker.

He needs to read Foreign Policy Of Freedom (and the Constitution, of course). That's what woke me up out of my neoconservative foreign policy views.

cajuncocoa
02-25-2013, 09:08 AM
ron paul got glen all wet right now... haha wow ron's charm is working on glen haha
I'll bet he was coming around!

acptulsa
02-25-2013, 09:11 AM
I'll bet he was coming around!

He was! He was!

Too bad he never figured out when to straighten out! By mistake, he kept coming around until he circled right back to where he was!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A