PDA

View Full Version : Dean Santoro tonight to tell everyone how Boris in Miami the person that claimed the

cyborcat
07-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Dean Santoro tonight to tell everyone how Boris in Miami the person that claimed the CFL didn't want any signs in MN
Posted July 30th, 2008 by SGP

Remember a few days ago Boris in Miami that Linda (granny warrior)and her crowd praised for claiming the CFL didn't wan't any Ron Paul signs brought to MN and that he was a very trusting person and should be taken serious at his word.

People that actually work for the CFL have stated this is not true and I trust their word over anyone elses.

These people that are trying to spread lies and divide us need to be ignored so we can move forward with the revolution. Do not let these people fill your heads will bullS%$t.

Tonight Florida Senate candidate Dean Santoro will explain how he threw Boris out of the Miami Ron Paul meetup group for harassment and stalking of women in the Miami meetup group according to Dean Santoro.

There will be people on that know Boris and will talk about the things he has done and why he had to be removed from the Ron Paul meetup in Miami. This includes a woman that will give her statement on Boris from personal experience with him and the things he has done to her.
The reality is the Target center does not allow signs and has nothing to do with the CFL but Boris failed to mention that tiny little detail but instead stated as if we were all wasting our time and the CFL said no signs because they didn't want to upset the GOP.
When : July 30th 8pm central - 9pm eastern

Where : www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

cyborcat
07-30-2008, 05:18 PM
bump!

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 05:20 PM
thanks for clarifying
NOW GO COVER MN WITH THOUSANDS OF RON PAUL SIGNS!

ronpaulhawaii
07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
thanks for clarifying
now go cover mn with thousands of ron paul signs!

+2008

John E
07-30-2008, 05:34 PM
I can't say I heard of this boris guy but I when I heard the no signs thing, I surely knew that was only for the Target Center and not for the activities that may be going on elsewhere outside of the Ron Paul Convention.

so good news there I guess.

brandon
07-30-2008, 05:41 PM
lol

I read the title and was thinking "wtf does this even mean? This is not even a complete sentence. who wrote this crap?"

Then I read the first sentence of the post and thought "This 'sentence' makes even less sense then the title! Did an 8 year old mexican high on crack write this?"

Then I saw that it was written by Dr Steve Parent :rolleyes:

Hamer
07-30-2008, 06:06 PM
ty for the update

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 06:15 PM
lol

I read the title and was thinking "wtf does this even mean? This is not even a complete sentence. who wrote this crap?"

Then I read the first sentence of the post and thought "This 'sentence' makes even less sense then the title! Did an 8 year old mexican high on crack write this?"

Then I saw that it was written by Dr Steve Parent :rolleyes:

i do not understand this drama, dr steve parent has done what to you has he raped you? stole from you? or threatened you? if not please stop the bs....

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-30-2008, 07:23 PM
i do not understand this drama, dr steve parent has done what to you has he raped you? stole from you? or threatened you? if not please stop the bs....

Seriously, it's not in complete sentences, must be missing words, and I couldn't understand what it means either.

Clue me in?

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Seriously, it's not in complete sentences, must be missing words, and I couldn't understand what it means either.

Clue me in?

well thats why i opened the thread and read it,makes sense after you read the whole post, but i just want to turn the channel on the bs drama!!!

Jamsie 567
07-30-2008, 10:17 PM
This is a lie HAHAHA.

That Boris guy is one of my MySpace friends and he has been encouraging people for the last month to bring signs to MN. Not to mention the people who said not to bring signs was the CFL. They sent it out in one of their emails. I don't know Dean Santoro but if he said that it is BS.

Lame drama from people trying to build a name off Ron Paul.

steph3n
07-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Some of you may want to speak to Boris on your own:
http://www.meetup.com/members/7121439/

speciallyblend
07-31-2008, 07:17 AM
shouldn't this be on the tmz.com rpforum thread?? oo the drama, click

MRoCkEd
07-31-2008, 07:24 AM
CFL said no signs will be allowed inside the target center due to the arena's own regulations - and official signs will be handed out inside.

As for MN, sign bombs away

dsantoro
08-07-2008, 12:27 PM
I am still here, I an still strong and I am still working hard for the cause of liberty. For those that know my committment and resolve and my penchant for always telling the TRUTH, thank you for your support and encouragement. I am doing all I can. I've also started with a new company now furthering my support of liberty by helping people invest safely and securely in precious metals (gold & silver). If you are interested in investing in Gold and/or Silver, contact me today at 888-300-5775 Ext. 1017.
I'll help you do what George Soros, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and all the others are doin g: protecting their wealth and making money in the precious metals.
I have devoted my life to liberty since May of 2007 and this is yet another component. Let's beat the neocons at their own game!!
dean

dsantoro
08-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Please - Boris doesn't have any friends. Everything that was spoken about him was true. Why don't you ask Emily from the Miami Ron Paul meetup? http://www.myspace.com/emilysixx
She was sexually harassed and stalked by Boris the lame-O loser.

dsantoro
08-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Some of you may want to speak to Boris on your own:
http://www.meetup.com/members/7121439/

How about you do yourself a favor and talk to Emily too - the girl he stalked. http://www.myspace.com/emilysixx
Don;t be a total loser and listen to one side

libertarian4321
08-07-2008, 01:34 PM
How about you do yourself a favor and talk to Emily too - the girl he stalked. http://www.myspace.com/emilysixx

Wow, this is like a Ron Paul soap opera- fighting, intrigue, hot chicks, stalking.

Will this be a regular thing, and if so, where do I subscribe?

steph3n
08-07-2008, 02:38 PM

That is fine too. Just wanted to point out that the people can be reached, I didn't know the other name, which you have given.

Jamsie 567
08-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Boris is a good kid I wish him the best of luck. This Dean Santoro guy is a divider talking shit on people sounds like an attention hor to me. I hope the OP finds better things to do with his time like help the movment instead of getting carred away in gossiping. How sad...

Jeremy
08-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Boris is a good kid I wish him the best of luck. This Dean Santoro guy is a divider talking shit on people sounds like an attention hor to me. I hope the OP finds better things to do with his time like help the movment instead of getting carred away in gossiping. How sad...

I would personally trust Dean before trusting you.

Sandra
08-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Excuse me guys but, who was the one that announced the Boris and CFL conflict? It wasn't Boris. Even though he had first hand information, he didn't come here and make a grand announcement about the misunderstanding. Who was responsible for that announcement?

revolutionisnow
08-07-2008, 04:14 PM
This sounds like soap opera drama over a simple misunderstanding. Also why would someone who was previously stalked want their myspace given out?