PDA

View Full Version : Mccain Begs for money, how pathetic they are!!!

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Notice they are 200,000 short ,since their special interests donated money not supporters, WHAT A JOKE ,they act like we funded them ,NOT, they are desperate and the 10.4 came from their corrupt gop leaders they will cover the 200,000 with more big money corrupt gop leaders,no one is stupid enough to send their hard-earned money. i did send them the www.lettertogop.com link !!!! :eek:
Dear Kenny,

We only have 1 day to meet our July 31st deadline to fund our 2008 Voter Registration Drive. Help put us over the top.

Our program of registering over three million new Republican voters is going well, but this crucial campaign effort is not yet fully financed.

To date we have raised nearly $10.4 million towards our two-month goal of $10.6 million. It is vital that we raise the remaining $200,000 in the next 24 hours to completely fund our critical Voter Registration Drive.

The Obama Democrats are counting on their wealthy special interest groups, Big Labor Unions and unregulated “527” groups like MoveOn.org to fill their campaign coffers and try to bury our GOP get-out-the-vote efforts in an avalanche of special interest cash.

These groups will push Democrat fundraising over a billion dollars -- an unprecedented amount which is fueling their massive 50-state voter registration drive.

We cannot afford to allow the Obama Democrats to outdo us in this struggle -- and that’s why I’m urging you to send an immediate, emergency contribution to RNC Victory 2008 today.

My fellow Republican candidates and I are fortunate to have great support from dedicated campaign workers and volunteers across America who are working night and day to help us get our message of principled conservative governance to the people.

But it’s getting the voters to the polls on Election Day that makes the difference between victory and defeat.

That’s why it’s so important that we meet our goal of raising $10.6 million to fully fund our voter registration drive by tomorrow.

So please answer my call by taking a moment right now to make a secure online contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 to help RNC Victory 2008 raise the money needed to complete this vital task.

Your support has made all the difference in the past -- and we need your immediate help again to battle back against the Obama Democrats and their special interest allies.

Please make your special RNC Victory Emergency 2-Month Campaign contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 or whatever you can afford today by clicking here.

Best Wishes,

John McCain

P.S. Kenny, we must meet our target of $10.6 million by tomorrow if we are to fully fund our Voter Registration Drive and recruit three million new Republican voters. Please make your secure online campaign contribution of $1,000, $500, $100, $50 or $25 to RNC Victory 2008 today to accomplish this crucial goal and defeat the Obama Democrats in November. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors and foreign nationals
without permanent residency status are prohibited.

Republican National Committee | 310 First Street, SE | Washington, D.C. 20003
p: 202.863.8500 | f: 202.863.8820 | e: info@gop.com

Paid for by the Republican National Committee and authorized by John McCain 2008
310 First Street, S.E. Washington, D.C. 20003

slacker921
07-30-2008, 12:43 PM
heh.. might have something to do with folks doing this (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/McCain_Fundraiser)...

Which reminds me... . I got a letter from the NC GOP begging me for money. I need to print something out to put in the envelope and mail it back to them.

SnappleLlama
07-30-2008, 12:44 PM
heh.. might have something to do with folks doing this (http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/McCain_Fundraiser)...

Which reminds me... . I got a letter from the NC GOP begging me for money. I need to print something out to put in the envelope and mail it back to them.

Send them a Ron Paul bumper sticker!

HenryKnoxFineBooks
07-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Mail in Monopoly money. Show em how much we care :)

OhioMichael
07-30-2008, 12:55 PM
I received the same e-mail. In response, I forwarded the message to info@gop.com with a little commentary:

I am a registered Republican, but I will not be voting for John McCain. The party has lost its way. I will be voting for Bob Barr.

pauletteNV
07-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Starve them out. Donate only to RP candidates...and not to the party directly would be my thought. McCain, the State Party, the national party gets not one cent from me. I paid to go to the state convention to have my vote and voice cancelled.

ninepointfive
07-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Starve them out. Donate only to RP candidates...and not to the party directly would be my thought. McCain, the State Party, the national party gets not one cent from me. I paid to go to the state convention to have my vote and voice cancelled.

Exactly. In Colorado they pulled similar stunts that I will never support their establishment. Never!

Dary
07-30-2008, 01:45 PM
I wouldn't give the republican party the sweat off my balls if they were dying of thirst in the Sahara desert.

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Exactly. In Colorado they pulled similar stunts that I will never support their establishment. Never!

I will not support any republican that was involved in the gop corruption, hmm that leaves only one republican in Colorado to vote for George Lilly;) i forsee the gop losing very badly all across colorado;) and the gop deserves everybit of it, the national gop/state gop really blew this election!!!! alot of the life-long republicans in the colorado mtns will not be voting for mccain...... i have never seen a more deaf,dumb and blind gop leadership!!!!!!

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't give the republican party the sweat off my balls if they were dying of thirst in the Sahara desert.

>speechless hahahahahah

acptulsa
07-30-2008, 01:58 PM
McCain has stolen more than enough to get him by. If he's worried about his retirement fund he should just retire. Now. Why throw good money after a seriously bad candidate?

dgingerich
07-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I've received 2 fundraising letters from McCain, and I plan on sending them both back with some good old Ron Paul slim jims. I might even throw in my two cents (literally) and a letter telling them what I think of John McCain as a Republican candidate.:)

libertarian4321
07-30-2008, 04:14 PM

I believe a Ron Paul Slim Jim is appropriate to return with Republican Party fundraising letters.

libertarian4321
07-30-2008, 04:16 PM

At least Obama is offering a chance at a free vacation trip to the Democratic Party convention if you donate $5 or more- what's old man McCain offering- other than FOUR MORE YEARS?

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 04:18 PM
I believe a Ron Paul Slim Jim is appropriate to return with Republican Party fundraising letters.

if i get any letters from mccain,i will be sending a slim-jim back for sure!!!