PDA

View Full Version : I knew it!

tonesforjonesbones
07-30-2008, 06:35 AM
I KNEW IT! I listened to Ron Paul on Glenn Beck..and he said it. He said, when Glenn Beck asked him who he was voting for, "I don't know...I'm waiting to see who can get on the ballots." I predicted that was going to be his cue to endorse either Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin...ballot access! Well, now we wait and see who does best at ballot access. TONES ;) (you can listen to Ron Paul say this at his new website...the radio interview with Glenn Beck is there)

votefreedomfirst
07-30-2008, 06:50 AM
I'm not positive but I think Paul would lose his committee memberships if he endorses outside of the Republican Party. I believe his assignments are at the discretion of the GOP leadership. Anyone know for sure?

tonesforjonesbones
07-30-2008, 07:15 AM
I don't know...I know in the interview with Glenn Beck he said McCain is the lesser of the two evils (that's different), and he said for real change vote either the LP or Constitution Party. He said he will wait and see who gets the most ballot access before he decides who to endorse..but it seemed pretty clear to me that it would be either Barr or Baldwin..depending on the ballot access. He said, again, he won't vote for McCain or Obama. tones

Jeremy
07-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Umm... I took it as who get's on the ballot in Texas since that's where he'll be voting.

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 07:56 AM
i just know that ron paul himself won't be writing in ron paul lol

Unspun
07-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Umm... I took it as who get's on the ballot in Texas since that's where he'll be voting.

Baldwin won't be on the ballot in Texas.

Conza88
07-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Sorry.. but, it's not like he was going to vote for McCain or Obama... kind of leaves.. only two options?...

Personally I don't think he should vote... it's like a grand master voting for a servant.

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 08:11 AM
well he won't be voting for baldwin then. simple enough.

Conza88
07-30-2008, 08:11 AM
i just know that ron paul himself won't be writing in ron paul lol

What was his favorite founding father.. I forget :mad:

Know it wasn't any of the main ones.. I'm pretty sure :confused:

I can see Ron Paul writing them in though... kind of smart ass move :D

Jeremy
07-30-2008, 08:14 AM

Then he'll just be voting for Bob Barr! See, that's all he means...

SnappleLlama
07-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Ron Paul will be voting for Fluffy,the cat, and that's that.

acptulsa
07-30-2008, 08:26 AM
ron paul will be voting for fluffy,the cat, and that's that.

fftw!

familydog
07-30-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm not positive but I think Paul would lose his committee memberships if he endorses outside of the Republican Party. I believe his assignments are at the discretion of the GOP leadership. Anyone know for sure?

That is true. If Ron Paul values his seat on certain committees, he will not endorse anyone.