PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to be on Glenn Beck TV Show Today - July 30th

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 06:20 AM
Dr. Paul will be on Glenn Beck’s CNN Headline News television program today,
Wednesday July 30! Ron and Glen will discuss this piece (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=115#more-115)
which was first shared with Campaign for Liberty members before being inserted into
the House record. Check your local listing, as this show airs on CNN Headline News
several times throughout the evening.

Bruno
07-30-2008, 07:30 AM
That's great to hear. It will be interesting to see if Beck lets him talks as openly about the NAU, NWO, etc as he did yesterday on the radio program.
I still harbor bad feelings for Beck regarding his treatment of Paul and marginalizing him and his supporters earlier in the campaign. But it appears he is having a change of heart and now sees the light.

mrchubbs
07-30-2008, 07:36 AM
That's great to hear. It will be interesting to see if Beck lets him talks as openly about the NAU, NWO, etc as he did yesterday on the radio program.
I still harbor bad feelings for Beck regarding his treatment of Paul and marginalizing him and his supporters earlier in the campaign. But it appears he is having a change of heart and now sees the light.

The thing about yesterday's radio interview was that Beck was the one to introduce the topic, not RP. So I doubt he will not "allow" him to talk about it.

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 07:40 AM
plus, as far as i know, his radio show gets more listeners than his tv show

Bruno
07-30-2008, 07:59 AM
The thing about yesterday's radio interview was that Beck was the one to introduce the topic, not RP. So I doubt he will not "allow" him to talk about it.

What I meant was allow him to talk about it without interrupting and changing the subject because TPTB are telling him to tone it down. I think he has more control over his radio program. He mentioned the other day on the radio that when he was sitting in for Larry King, he went off teleprompter after 15 seconds and ad-libbed and they went nuts over it. They want him to stay on the scripted message. Not that he doesn't have any control over what he discusses on his TV program, but perhaps a little less leeway than on his radio program.

Johnnybags
07-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Paul is getting more air time than the Pres lately. His ideas are slowly slipping into the mainstream.

torchbearer
07-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Paul is getting more air time than the Pres lately. His ideas are slowly slipping into the mainstream.

Yeh- but- they wouldn't be giving him this airtime if he was still running.

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 02:08 PM

i was a big glenn beck fan at onetime, watched his show daily, heard the interview on radio from rpf,and gonna watch tonight, he might get some viewers back;) I think beck should go further and demand the delegates vote for ron paul on air;)

pacelli
07-30-2008, 02:26 PM

I'm curious to see how much time he actually gets now. Will it be the full hour? Will it be the first thing presented? Or will we be teased the entire hour (as usual) for a 2 minute thing?

LittleLightShining
07-30-2008, 02:40 PM
I like Glenn Beck. I disagree with him on the war and he has too many guys on to talk about their CIA novels, but I like him. I feel like I could definitely sit and have a beer and a good conversation with him.

georgiaboy
07-30-2008, 02:52 PM

"Though victory in the conventional political sense is not available in the presidential race..."

Here's to the message (and, hope beyond hope, the messenger) of the campaign for liberty.

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 04:41 PM
And don’t forget about Dr. Paul’s Glen Beck TV appearance tonight. It was recorded earlier today, and I hear it was a 15 minute interview and very favorable. Is Glenn Beck finally seeing the light and coming to our side?

10 minutes till the show starts

redsrule2500
07-30-2008, 04:45 PM
I like Glenn Beck. I disagree with him on the war and he has too many guys on to talk about their CIA novels, but I like him. I feel like I could definitely sit and have a beer and a good conversation with him.

Agreed. While I disagree with him on a few issues, I agree with him on many many more. Glenn's awesome IMO.

angelatc
07-30-2008, 04:48 PM

LOL! Beck is a recovering substance abuser......

Ninja Homer
07-30-2008, 04:50 PM

Beer Bomb for Beck! <devil smiley>:D

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Show just started
tune into headline news now

lasenorita
07-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Show just started

...but is Dr. Paul on right now? Or much later?

Ninja Homer
07-30-2008, 04:56 PM
On now!

Knightskye
07-30-2008, 04:56 PM
"DON'T STEAL THE GOVERNMENT HATES COMPETITION!!!" He mentioned it! :D

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 05:03 PM
good ol ron

fahayek
07-30-2008, 05:04 PM
The editing on this show is messed up. Glenn asks a question and RP answers it a few questions later :confused:

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 05:05 PM
The editing on this show is messed up. Glenn asks a question and RP answers it a few questions later :confused:
? explain

fahayek
07-30-2008, 05:07 PM
? explain

I dunno. I guess I'm going crazy.

rightwinghour
07-30-2008, 05:14 PM
As always, Dr. Paul did a great job. It's a shame he's the only one talking about the real issues.

Bruno
07-30-2008, 05:15 PM

That's just because Beck asks three or four rhetorical questions in a row, then asks Paul a question.

Good interview. Yesterday's radio interview was better, imho, but still a great message getting out to the TV audience as well.

Ninja Homer
07-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Wow! One of the best interviews ever, if not the best, IMHO.

For those that missed it, I'm sure there will be a youtube soon, and the show also repeats in 2 hours (in my area anyway). Ron Paul is on first.

mrchubbs
07-30-2008, 05:18 PM

For those that missed it, I'm sure there will be a youtube soon, and the show also repeats in 2 hours (in my area anyway). Ron Paul is on first.

Yes, there will be a youtube soon.

:-)

Uploading it now.

Ninja Homer
07-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Good interview. Yesterday's radio interview was better, imho, but still a great message getting out to the TV audience as well.

Yeah, I should have qualified my previous comment as, "best TV interview ever."

pacelli
That's just because Beck asks three or four rhetorical questions in a row, then asks Paul a question.

I agree, it was a great TV interview. I am also pleasantly surprised (shocked, to be quite honest with you) that Beck gave him 2 segments at the beginning of the show. Blew me away. I'm glad Beck was agreeing with Ron's statements about the dollar, and I'm glad Beck pushed him for more details on the "something big" statement. If Ron can get on these types of shows in this format, we have a real chance at making something out of the campaign for liberty. I only wish Ron would plug the website or the organization when he's on the shows.

kaleidoscope eyes

unfortunately or fortunately we just got rid of all our satellite channels except local, I'm only sad because now I miss Dr. Paul on shows like Glenn's. :( oh wellz

the saving of $80 was worth it.

fahayek
07-30-2008, 05:21 PM
People can bitch and moan about Glenn Beck but I seriously think RP has influenced him in the past year. He used to be your typical right wing blowhard but now he is really the only one on tv and radio raising issues about our ever growing shitty government.

Go Ron Paul!

Indy Vidual
07-30-2008, 05:21 PM
You Tube? Thank You :)

Ninja Homer
07-30-2008, 05:22 PM
unfortunately or fortunately we just got rid of all our satellite channels except local, I'm only sad because now I miss Dr. Paul on shows like Glenn's. :( oh wellz

the saving of $80 was worth it.

I hear ya, but anything worth watching ends up on youtube eventually anyway.

Ninja Homer
07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Yes, there will be a youtube soon.

:-)

Uploading it now.

Thanks, much appreciated. Lately you've been on these youtubes like a fat kid on a muffin.

kaleidoscope eyes
07-30-2008, 05:29 PM
I hear ya, but anything worth watching ends up on youtube eventually anyway.

yes, I know, but when on average your internet runs at a screaming 28.8kbps, I find it better to just read what people on here have to say about things, it's usually way more entertaining anyhoo. ;)

cien750hp
07-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Glenn just said (about 40 min. into the program) that he is willing to feature any candidate on his show that is different, has morals (isnt in bed with corporations and means what they say), and has real ideas for change. He had that missouri candidate for governor on and she is just like ron paul (though without the austrian economic experience as far as i can tell) so i think he really may be wanting to seriously change this country and fast
he said to email him with those candidates that are different, so we should send him the list of ron paul endorsed candidates?

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 05:45 PM
he said to email him with those candidates that are different, so we should send him the list of ron paul endorsed candidates?
couldn't hurt
imagine if we got lawson on

cien750hp
07-30-2008, 05:46 PM

he's a guy i could sit down and have a nice sugar cane jones Ron Paul Revolution Cola with...

Bruno
07-30-2008, 05:58 PM
couldn't hurt

That would be sweet! Go Beck! You are redeeming yourself! :)

mrchubbs
07-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks, much appreciated. Lately you've been on these youtubes like a fat kid on a muffin.

Ron Paul gives us Liberty.... the very least I can do is upload some timely YouTubes.

LittleLightShining
07-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Oh, whoops! :o

How about coffee? Oh no, he's a Mormon, isn't he. Oh well. We could eat drink herbal tea and shoot the breeze.

Great show. I was hoping to hear mention of the CFL but I bet this won't be the last time we see our man on Glenn Beck.

pacelli
07-30-2008, 07:14 PM
couldn't hurt

Oh my gosh, definitely email !!!