PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs Reports SPP May Be Dead 07/29/08

Immortal Technique
07-30-2008, 03:40 AM
Lou Dobbs Tonight: North American Union: SPP Done? 07/29/08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m5AkCTetI8

One of the architects of the S.P.P and American CFR member, now conceded that the spp may have had its last horra at last April's meeting.
If this is indeed true it is a large victory, just keep your eyes out for what else they may call this now, their agenda for a North American Union wont stop here.

Here is the transcript of this episode

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/ldt.01.html

Uriel999
07-30-2008, 03:44 AM
Well, you gotta at least give lou dobbs this one (while he should have supported Paul), he at least talked about the NAU.

Luft97
07-30-2008, 03:53 AM
Well, you gotta at least give lou dobbs this one (while he should have supported Paul), he at least talked about the NAU.

Give him what? A swift kick in the pants for spreading disinformation that the NAU crowd had given up? Oh great we can all go party now. :rolleyes:

Uriel999
07-30-2008, 04:10 AM
Give him what? A swift kick in the pants for spreading disinformation that the NAU crowd had given up? Oh great we can all go party now. :rolleyes:

He didn't say they gave up, but are set back somewhat is what I gathered from that clip

GunnyFreedom
07-30-2008, 04:32 AM

Um, Dobbs was RP's strongest ally amongst the MSM, who actually broadcast support for RP during his show. Other's support, like Tucker and Napolitano, carefully segregated their MSM shows from their showing of support.

LibertyEagle
07-30-2008, 05:04 AM
Um, Dobbs was RP's strongest ally amongst the MSM, who actually broadcast support for RP during his show. Other's support, like Tucker and Napolitano, carefully segregated their MSM shows from their showing of support.

When did Dobbs ever support Paul? The only time I saw was when the campaign was all but over and he mentioned something in passing. During the campaign, he didn't mention him, nor have him on, when it would have been quite appropriate to do so when he was talking about the NAU, etc. And then there's the thing about him going on and on about how NONE OF THE CANDIDATES were worth anything. Remember how he keep teasing his listeners that he might run, himself?

Nah, I used to kinda like Dobbs and watched him often, but after seeing how he was during this Presidential election, no more.

Truth Warrior
07-30-2008, 05:54 AM
The MSM "talking heads" just follow the orders, approved script and agenda of it's owners, otherwise they're out.<IMHO>

SPP? If true, it merely signals a TACTICAL change by TPTB. The STRATEGY and AGENDA remains the same.

tonesforjonesbones
07-30-2008, 05:59 AM
Well..the only reason that the SPP would be done, in my opinion, is if they have accomplished the mission and have set everything in ORDER. Please listen to Lindsey Williams on Alex Jones with Dr. Stan Monteith..and see if you still think the NAU is dead. Tones

go to googlevideo.com and search for Alex Jones Lindsey williams and it will come right up

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
07-30-2008, 01:04 PM
A Major Victory for Texas
By Ron Paul | June 23, 2008
Texas Straight Talk

I am pleased to report that last week we received notice that the Texas Department of Transportation will recommend the I-69 Project be developed using existing highway facilities instead of the proposed massive new Trans Texas Corridor/NAFTA Superhighway. According to the Texas Transportation Commissioner, consideration is no longer being given to new corridors and other proposals for a new highway footprint for this project. A major looming threat to property rights and national sovereignty is removed with this encouraging announcement.

http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2008/tst062308.htm

Truth Warrior
07-30-2008, 01:10 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/nwo-logo_130x.gif

dannno
07-30-2008, 01:14 PM
A Major Victory for Texas
By Ron Paul | June 23, 2008
Texas Straight Talk

I am pleased to report that last week we received notice that the Texas Department of Transportation will recommend the I-69 Project be developed using existing highway facilities instead of the proposed massive new Trans Texas Corridor/NAFTA Superhighway. According to the Texas Transportation Commissioner, consideration is no longer being given to new corridors and other proposals for a new highway footprint for this project. A major looming threat to property rights and national sovereignty is removed with this encouraging announcement.

http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2008/tst062308.htm

Wow!!

Great article, as always, Dr. Paul!

"Public outcry was cited as the main reason for this decision."

"They could not ignore this tsunami of strong public opinion against the proposed plans. I was especially proud of how informed my constituents became on the subject, and how eloquently and respectfully they spoke and conducted themselves, considering how upsetting the plans were for our communities in Texas ."