PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Political Website.

wreed
07-30-2008, 01:44 AM
http://williamreed.us/wp-content/themes/natural-essence-10/img/header.jpg
(http://williamreed.us/)
Hello Friends,

I have been wanting to start running a website based on both Federal and State issues for awhile now.

I decided to buy WilliamReed.US as a way to speak and inform people, especially in District Four, about how our current government has failed them.

Look at one of our own Congressmen, Robert Aderholt. He Voted straight up for CAFTA in 2005 which has basically started killing our textile industry and just recently voted in favor of the Protect America Act.

Pretty Soon I am going to have some magnets made up in Tuscaloosa to put on my truck so if you happen to see it riding around on 82 give me a honk for liberty :).

GunnyFreedom
07-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Where you at in Alabama? I know all sorts of liberty loving folk around Tuscaloosa.

ETA - I went to Tuscaloosa to help with the Ron Paul effort. Maybe I met you down there?

wreed
07-30-2008, 02:32 AM
Where you at in Alabama? I know all sorts of liberty loving folk around Tuscaloosa.

ETA - I went to Tuscaloosa to help with the Ron Paul effort. Maybe I met you down there?

No, you didn't. I didn't even know about ron paul until 2 weeks before super tuesday. I was originally a Dennis Kucinich supporter, and some time after he had dropped out I found a newspaper on the windshield of my truck. After reading the newspaper, I honestly knew who I was going to vote for and I've been campaigning for him since.

GunnyFreedom
07-30-2008, 03:05 AM
No, you didn't. I didn't even know about ron paul until 2 weeks before super tuesday. I was originally a Dennis Kucinich supporter, and some time after he had dropped out I found a newspaper on the windshield of my truck. After reading the newspaper, I honestly knew who I was going to vote for and I've been campaigning for him since.

Was that one of those "NEWSFLASH" Ron Paul Newspapers?

We were the team that distributed those things. We put out something like 40,000 in Tuscaloosa county.

I set up newspapers for NC too, they worked so well in AL, but the NC chipin stagnated (lack of enthusiasm I guess), we didn't get fully funded, and when we applied what funds we had to the newspapers (purchasing less than a quarter what I wanted), they wound up shipping so late that they arrived at 5PM on the evening before the election. 8-(

GunnyFreedom
07-30-2008, 03:18 AM
Anyway, look up Austin Wilkes and Shana Kluck. They are two biggie biggie movers in the area WRT Conservative/Libertarian/Constitutionalist grassroots.

wreed
07-30-2008, 03:48 AM
Was that one of those "NEWSFLASH" Ron Paul Newspapers?

We were the team that distributed those things. We put out something like 40,000 in Tuscaloosa county.

I set up newspapers for NC too, they worked so well in AL, but the NC chipin stagnated (lack of enthusiasm I guess), we didn't get fully funded, and when we applied what funds we had to the newspapers (purchasing less than a quarter what I wanted), they wound up shipping so late that they arrived at 5PM on the evening before the election. 8-(

It probally was, I was in northport when it happened. I'll tell you that you did a great job. It made me feel like I had taken the red pill and dropped from the matrix.

I'll see if I can contact the names you've given me. In the mean time, it appears that godaddy has reverted my propagation to the previous name servers they were at. Maybe they didn't like a few of my posts :)