PDA

View Full Version : Obama VP List Down to Three: Sen. Biden, Sen. Bayh, and Gov. Kaine

Knightskye
07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4lVOBjVGIs

*According to Howard Fineman of Newsweek.

I think he should choose Biden, even though I'm not supporting/voting for Obama.

ChickenHawk
07-29-2008, 10:56 PM
I think he has to pick Bill Richardson, but he probably won't.

cien750hp
07-30-2008, 12:07 AM
if he were smart he would choose hillary and the election would be no contest. i don't know if the hillary supporters will vote for him. That said, no matter who he chooses and who wins the election, america loses.

speciallyblend
07-30-2008, 12:13 AM
if he were smart he would choose hillary and the election would be no contest. i don't know if the hillary supporters will vote for him. That said, no matter who he chooses and who wins the election, america loses.

obama/hillary ticket, they would crush mccain but to be honest obama will probably win no matter who he picks.

revolutionary8
07-30-2008, 12:20 AM
I don't believe this for one second. If I did, I would pick Biden, as he is the most corrupt as far as I can tell.

obama/hillary ticket, they would crush mccain but to be honest obama will probably win no matter who he picks.
Obama will "pick" no one.

Theocrat
07-30-2008, 12:38 AM
I think Obama should drop out of the race.

Alawn
07-30-2008, 12:38 AM

He almost certainly will not pick Hillary out of fear for his own life. If he picks her there is a very likely chance he will be assassinated so that she can become president. She has made comments about the possibility of him being assassinated. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg) Who gains the most from the assassination of a president? The vice president because that person then becomes the president. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened. LBJ bragged about his involvement in the JFK assassination to his mistress and a member of the CIA, E. Howard Hunt, gave a recorded death bead confession about his and LBJ's involvement in it. The attempted assassination of Reagan is very strongly tied to George H.W. Bush as well. Hinckley was a family friend of Bush. There is a long list of people on the wrong side of the Clintons who mysteriously died or committed "suicide" in unbelievable ways. (http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/ProRev/WWDEATH.HTM) Even even if he isn't sure she would go through with it there still is the threat of a fanatical fan doing to get her in office.

Knightskye
07-30-2008, 02:00 AM
I think Obama should drop out of the race.

That'd be hilarious.

Everbody'd go nuts, thinking we only have one candidate, and the news media (sometimes) going, "Oh, wait a minute, there's still some nobodies trying to run for President." :D

revolutionary8
07-30-2008, 02:11 AM
He almost certainly will not pick Hillary out of fear for his own life. If he picks her there is a very likely chance he will be assassinated so that she can become president. She has made comments about the possibility of him being assassinated. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg) Who gains the most from the assassination of a president? The vice president because that person then becomes the president. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened. LBJ bragged about his involvement in the JFK assassination to his mistress and a member of the CIA, E. Howard Hunt, gave a recorded death bead confession about his and LBJ's involvement in it. The attempted assassination of Reagan is very strongly tied to George H.W. Bush as well. Hinckley was a family friend of Bush. There is a long list of people on the wrong side of the Clintons who mysteriously died or committed "suicide" in unbelievable ways. (http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/ProRev/WWDEATH.HTM) Even even if he isn't sure she would go through with it there still is the threat of a fanatical fan doing to get her in office.
Spin this:
if he "picks her" it is absolute proof that he is "picking only his pwn nose to spite his pwn face"
That goes for Bloomberg, Biden, Sanford and _________ as well.
whoops. Sanford was a psyop. He was at Bildderberg o8, so I just lumped him along with the rest of D(egraded) graaavaaay.

mtmedlin
07-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Bill Richardson is the best choice to win.

Biden is who the Dems would like to see IF he decides to not take Hitlary.

Evan Bayh is actually a friend of my family (not me) and is a good idea if you think the election is going to be close. Indiana hasnt gone Dem since reconstruction and has has a real Dem swing to it recently. Bayh could push this Red state into the Dem column.

My take is that Obama should take Richardson and this thing wouldnt even get close. I would say Obama/Richardson takes it by at least 7% and by at least 40 electorals.