PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for Liberty agenda?

Nate K
07-29-2008, 10:01 PM
After the convention do they plan on expanding it and putting in a forum, social network and crazy sh$t like that or is it just gonna stay a blog.

What they should do is be the change they want to see and be a part of the market, get ads on the site, promote it, etc.

Eh?

Jeremy
07-29-2008, 10:09 PM
They should use RPFs as the official forums. And the admins said CFL was talking to them about that once... I want that too happen though <.<

Nate K
07-29-2008, 10:11 PM
They should use RPFs as the official forums. And the admins said CFL was talking to them about that once... I want that too happen though <.<

Not a bad idea, but if I had a vote after we picked it I'd say don't be afraid to market it and put decent ads on there; we need a leader who is passionate about expanding.

Don
07-29-2008, 10:13 PM
After the convention do they plan on expanding it and putting in a forum, social network and crazy sh$t like that or is it just gonna stay a blog.

What they should do is be the change they want to be and be a part of the market, get ads on the site, promote it, etc.

Eh?

The C4L site rework is happening. There will be much expanded content. That's aboot all I know, eh.

Nate K
07-29-2008, 10:20 PM
The C4L site rework is happening. There will be much expanded content. That's aboot all I know, eh.

Cool man, was I correct that it will mostly be expanded after the convention?