PDA

View Full Version : Should we do a letter campaign for Ignacio Ramos and José Compean?

Carole
07-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Should we do a letter campaign for Ignacio Ramos and José Compean?

Such a travesty of injustice!

Something is rotten in Denmark in this case and Sutton is part of it.

SeanEdwards
07-29-2008, 05:06 PM
No way. Cops who shoot people and then lie about it belong in jail.

Deborah K
07-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Should we do a letter campaign for Ignacio Ramos and José Compean?

Such a travesty of injustice!

Something is rotten in Denmark in this case and Sutton is part of it.

Yes! Somethng IS rotten. And it's Bush's friendship with Johnny Sutton. I heard him say it with my own ears....."Johnny is my good, good friend....."

POS!!!

We need to pressure Congress to force a pardon!

lucius
07-29-2008, 06:31 PM
Yes, I will help.

Deborah K
07-29-2008, 06:48 PM

That isn't exactly what happend! And if you think they deserve to be in jail for more than 10 years for not complying with report procedures then you don't belong in this movement!!! :mad:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51417

familydog
07-29-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm up for it!

RSLudlum
07-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Check out Grassfire.org (http://www.grassfire.org) , they've been doing quite abit on this matter. ;)

Lord Xar
07-29-2008, 06:59 PM

don't be a lamebrain Sean.

YES - I am all for a letter writting campaign for these two.

SeanEdwards
07-29-2008, 07:00 PM
That isn't exactly what happend! And if you think they deserve to be in jail for more than 10 years for not complying with report procedures then you don't belong in this movement!!! :mad:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51417

They shot a guy and tried to cover it up. They didn't even report that they had discharged their weapons. Crooked as hell, and a jury of their peers found them guilty as hell. Dirty cops belong in jail, and those pukes are right where they belong.

Every cop in the country that waves a taser in a person's direction gets labeled a nazi by the tools on these RP forums, but when these cops actually put lead in a guy and then lie about it they are heroes? :rolleyes:

Deborah K
07-29-2008, 07:23 PM
They shot a guy and tried to cover it up. They didn't even report that they had discharged their weapons. Crooked as hell, and a jury of their peers found them guilty as hell. Dirty cops belong in jail, and those pukes are right where they belong.

Every cop in the country that waves a taser in a person's direction gets labeled a nazi by the tools on these RP forums, but when these cops actually put lead in a guy and then lie about it they are heroes? :rolleyes:

You aren't even remotely close to having your facts straight, buddy! You're just making yourself look like an ignorant ass!

SeanEdwards
07-29-2008, 07:28 PM
You aren't even remotely close to having your facts straight, buddy! You're just making yourself look like an ignorant ass!

Yeah, me and the JURY OF 12 PEERS WHO SAT THROUGH THE ENTIRE TRIAL have no clue.... Thankfully there's nativist forum tools ready to run to the rescue of crooked cops based on a worldnet daily blog.

:rolleyes:

Deborah K
07-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Yeah, me and the JURY OF 12 PEERS WHO SAT THROUGH THE ENTIRE TRIAL have no clue.... Thankfully there's nativist forum tools ready to run to the rescue of crooked cops based on a worldnet daily blog.

Again, you have no command of the facts. The jury didn't get to hear any exculpatory evidence that was submitted and Bush's pal Sutton lied and has a sordid history. http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/64089

sigh...

Now I'm a nativist? Is that what this is all about? You're an open borders advocate, aren't you?

SeanEdwards
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Again, you have no command of the facts. The jury didn't get to hear any exculpatory evidence that was submitted and Bush's pal Sutton lied and has a sordid history. http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/64089

sigh...

Now I'm a nativist? Is that what this is all about? You're an open borders advocate, aren't you?

I just assumed you must be, cause why else would you be defending some guilty as hell crooked border cops? Certainly Lou Slobbs, who constantly brings up this dumb subject, acts like crooked border cops should be applauded for attempting to execute the ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUG SMUGGLER!!!! OMG OMG!!! WTFBBQ?!?!!!

familydog
07-29-2008, 08:04 PM

sigh...

Our founders could be considered nativist, so don't necesarily take offense to that. ;)

Ron Paul just today recognized that Ramos and Compean got a raw deal. He has said on national television that he would pardon them as well. I'm surprised at the relative justice promoted by some on this forum. Thanks to the article you linked, we can see that the real crooked people are those that advocate these two men being locked up especially that rat Sutton.

If Americans did research before making conclusions about issues, we'd all live in a better world. :D

sunshine05
07-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Count me in to help free these guys.

aravoth
07-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Great idea

Deborah K
07-29-2008, 09:25 PM
I just assumed you must be, cause why else would you be defending some guilty as hell crooked border cops? Certainly Lou Slobbs, who constantly brings up this dumb subject, acts like crooked border cops should be applauded for attempting to execute the ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUG SMUGGLER!!!! OMG OMG!!! WTFBBQ?!?!!!

Wow!!! Nice big letters!! Impressive way to make an argument!

Deborah K
07-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Our founders could be considered nativist, so don't necesarily take offense to that. ;)
If Americans did research before making conclusions about issues, we'd all live in a better world. :D

I don't take offense to it actually. ;) But I don't like it when people have an agenda and they try to confuse issues in order to advance it. And that's what this bloke is doing. And you're correct, he also has a problem with making an argument without knowing all the facts. :rolleyes:

Don
07-29-2008, 09:41 PM
I shouldn't weigh in on this stuff as it usually gets me in trouble, but...

Sutton IS a tool and a sycophant for Bush AND these guys broke procedure and lied about it. They should have been convicted of a lesser charge and been home by now, but that doesn't mean that either side can claim the moral high ground.

I always get a little alarmed when people stake out a zero-sum, either/or position. The truth is usually in the shades of gray.

My understanding from having ask him a few months ago is that Ron recognizes this and his belief that they should be pardoned reflects the fact that he believes that they have already paid the price for the crimes they did commit and that the prosecution of the more serious charges were political. Wow that was a long sentence, John Stuart Mills would be proud. :D

Meatwasp
07-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Yes we should do this. Count me in

Deborah K
07-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I heard one of the congressmen working on this that we should all call the white house and demand that the president commute their sentences. I know from last year, when we shut down the congressional phone systems with all of our calls, that mass calling works. Those of us in the border security movement managed to keep amnesty from passing.

Should we try this first? If so, maybe we should contact grassfire.org and have them orchestrate it.