PDA

View Full Version : Just had a lovely talk with co-worker

JoshLowry
07-29-2008, 12:43 PM
McCain will maintain a system of checks and balances so that Congress does not get out of line. He is a reasonable man.

In 20 years, when I am 44, I will appreciate all that Bush has done in the past seven years.

Jews are thinking something about Obama being a messiah?

We can't just pull out of Iraq, it will be chaos. We are not radicalizing or creating any resentment among the survivors who have lost family in Iraq. Just look at the Vietnamese, they don't want to blow us up after we killed hundreds of thousands of them.

Iraq did have WMDs.

Kucinich is an idiot.

The US dollar is fine, it has gained strength and oil has gone down to $113 per barrel as evidence.

I have been 'conditioned' to talk a certain way.

*sigh*

Austin
07-29-2008, 12:45 PM
You co-worker seems to have his head on tight. Smart chap, he is.

Johnnybags
07-29-2008, 12:48 PM
You co-worker seems to have his head on tight. Smart chap, he is.

Its amazing how many can be shaped by propaganda. Meawhile, back at the Ranch, Tonto is busily trying to prop up the biggest financial disaster since the depression. All is well.

weslinder
07-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Kucinich is an idiot.

I agree with your co-worker.

Maybe not with the rest, but at least this part.

AdamT
07-29-2008, 12:53 PM
LOL pure brainwashing showing itself.

JoshLowry
07-29-2008, 12:54 PM
I agree with your co-worker.

Maybe not with the rest, but at least this part.

I brought up the Bush impeachments, one of the few things I agree with him on.

Forgot to add that I have been 'drinking the kool-aid.'

micahnelson
07-29-2008, 12:56 PM

Uh, who exactly is serving the Kool-Aid you are drinking?

weslinder
07-29-2008, 12:58 PM

Personally, I can't say that I agree with him on publicity stunt against a lame duck that came two years too late. If he'd have done it in January 2007, when the meat of the impeachment, the illegal wiretaps, was still valid, it'd be a different story. Now it's pure posturing.

Which kool-aid have you been drinking? I've drank plenty in my time. I think it gives me a healthy outlook.

JoshLowry
07-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Uh, who exactly is serving the Kool-Aid you are drinking?

I can only assume he means my web browser that is feeding me all these pre-determined delicious web pages.

pacelli
07-29-2008, 01:01 PM
He must be an O'Reilly fan, probably a premium subscriber.

Jeremy
07-29-2008, 01:03 PM
My favorite thing he said is about the dollar because it shows you he is just soooo confused =(

acptulsa
07-29-2008, 01:03 PM
McCain will maintain a system of checks and balances so that Congress does not get out of line. He is a reasonable man.

Yeah, just like Dubya's reasonable and keeping Congress in line.

In 20 years, when I am 44, I will appreciate all that Bush has done in the past seven years.

He'll have plenty of time in the bread line to reflect.

Jews are thinking something about Obama being a messiah?

Is this what his vote is based upon?

We can't just pull out of Iraq, it will be chaos. We are not radicalizing or creating any resentment among the survivors who have lost family in Iraq. Just look at the Vietnamese, they don't want to blow us up after we killed hundreds of thousands of them.

He doesn't seem to have talked to any lately...

Iraq did have WMDs.

Anyone else hear music? Sung to the tune of White Christmas: If only in their dreams. Obviously they did in 1980. So?

Kucinich is an idiot.

The pot is officially black; the kettle has confirmed it!

The US dollar is fine, it has gained strength and oil has gone down to $113 per barrel as evidence.

If he believes in supply and demand, how can he be so blind?

I have been 'conditioned' to talk a certain way.

...and conditioned not to think at all...

*sigh*

Grrrrrr.....

Soccrmastr
07-29-2008, 01:04 PM
HAHA! Oh, wow.

ShowMeLiberty
07-29-2008, 01:23 PM
LOL pure brainwashing showing itself.

This.

surf
07-29-2008, 01:23 PM
while Kucinich isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, i'm quite pleased to see him trying to call out these bumblefucking liars. He has consistently held an anti-war position which is more than we can say about the majority of his colleagues in congress.

my .02

BTW, Josh, i hope this (person w/a limited ability to reason) is not a "superior" - in title only - of yours.

qh4dotcom
07-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Wouldn't worry too much about the co-worker since his/her insignificant vote will not decide the outcome of the election. Let him/her learn the hard way. Let her/him keep paying $4 gallon gas

powerofreason
07-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Hmm, sounds like a lost cause to me.

LibertyEagle
07-29-2008, 02:29 PM
I hear ya, Josh. I was talking to someone the other day about how the value of the dollar has gone way down. They said... NO IT HASN'T, THAT'S JUST INFLATION!! :rolleyes: I asked them what they thought CAUSED the inflation.

Ha! Yeah, I was told the same type of thing when I was your age and NO, you won't appreciate it when you get older, any more than you do now. That's just a cop out line that older folks like to give you when they can't back up what they're saying.

LibertyCola
07-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Kucinich is an idiot.

Agree 100%

Dorfsmith
07-29-2008, 05:00 PM
What is it going to take for people to see that the economy is going down the tubes along with the dollar. I honestly think that people are so stupid that they have to personally lose something before they realize things are bad.

yongrel
07-29-2008, 05:03 PM
A coworker, you say. Hmm... may I suggest:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/