PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Glenn Beck Radio Just A Few Minutes Ago

pennycat
07-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Just happened to turn on the radio as I was going to the grocery store (glad I didn't ride my bicycle). Heard some voice talking about politics and then Glenn Beck asked a question about the coming financial debacle. As soon as I heard 'Well of course we've been living on borrowed money from overseas...' I knew it was Dr. Paul.

Long interview which I hope will be on YouTube although Beck said it would be on his website. Beck was fawning all over RP and agreeing on everything he said.

Highlights: NWO/NAU is coming. The elites of both parties are internationalists and want this to come. Will take some time and gave an example of European Union taking years to become a reality. This also played into the Amero one currency stuff. Beck said that a year ago people were telling him that the debasement of the dollar would lead to a unified currency. RP agreed and said that the financial foundation of our country was very flimsy and could collapse at anytime.

RP said he wasn't sure who he would vote for. Mentioned Libertarian and Constitutional Party's. Said he could not vote for McCain because of his anti constitutional stands. Said both Obama and McCain were not good for the country. Marginal differences.

Becked asked why there wasn't a Libertarian Country. Paul said that Switzerland was the closest. 'They don't try to tell the world what to do and they don't tell their citizens what to do.' Humor: 'Does anyone even know who the president of Switzerland is? That's where I want to be president--where no one knows who I am.' He was laughing when he said this.

Got a good plug in for the Rally for the Republic. RP said that it would be right up the road from the Republican Convention and talked about that we have many supporters. Beck chimed in with yeah a lot of people think that their alone in having these beliefs. RP said a lot of people do . Then Beck asked if RP was going to have a similar rally at the Dem's convention since he drew support from Dem's and Rep's. My thought: Interesting idea about going to Denver for the Dem's convention. RP also said that voting third party was not a wasted vote. Even invited people that leaned left to vote for a candidate that supported their views (not just support Obama).

I'm sure there's more, but I was just sitting transfixed in the parking lot listening to Beck heap praise on RP. This revolution ain't over by a long shot!

Nick Egoroff
Orlando Ron Paul Campaign for Liberty Organizer
www.campaignforliberty.com (National Website)
www.ronpaul.meetup.com/184 (Orlando Ron Paul Group)

SnappleLlama
07-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Love the Swiss joke! Go, Dr. Paul!

CasualApathy
07-29-2008, 08:39 AM
It's up in the website, but i guess you have to pay to listen...