PDA

View Full Version : AWRM is not a hate group

Doktor_Jeep
07-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Apparently, with the recent mention, out comes that Pitcavage puke with his usual smear.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_579637.html

Now pay attention. They stopped this linking McVeigh to the militia, and that miltias are hate groups crap some time ago. They did not change their beliefs, they just toned it down.

Now they are back on that horse, indicating the possibility that they want to repeat the late 1990s again. Only then, there was no PATRIOT act. Expect to see the same people bitching about Bush and the executive powers cheering Obama as he does the same thing as Bush does, only to Americans.

AWRM is geared toward the Militias of the States training and equiping as is directed in the Second Amendment. It's not enough just to own the gun, you have to know how to use it too. "Well regulated" did not mean "with plenty of rules", it meant "well trained". That is the goal.

I did not spend 7 years keeping the neos and sheet wearers at bay just so that lying rat Pitcavage can smear my forums.

We must be making a difference, as the old bomber crewman will say: "Flak means you are over the target".

Gideon
07-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Until now.

"We're definitely seeing an increase, an uptick in criminal activity, after a couple of years where there wasn't very much at all. This is militia 2.0," said Mark Pitcavage, a nationally known militia historian.

Pitcavage said these groups communicate, organize and recruit members through the Internet.

One Web site, www.awrm.org -- which stands for A Well Regulated Militia -- is popular among militia members, survivalists and hate groups, he said.

Participants, with screen names such as SGTBloodLoss, GunnFixr, Sniper and CatDaddyJack, can share information about ideology, weapons, training, equipment, recruitment and organizing militia units.

I am now a hate group of one.

I officially hate Mark Pitcavage for not mentioning my AWRM screen name.

nobody's_hero
07-29-2008, 03:07 AM
He probably just googled "Militia" and picked on the first militia community website he found.

No justificaton for his blather though, and this is how 'they' arouse enough fear to start monitoring legitimate actions.

Meanwhile, Osama bin Laden and the real threats to Americans go unwatched.

STRATIOTES
07-29-2008, 01:51 PM
The screen names mentioned are known for their misinformation thats why those screen names were chosen.

SPLC VPC have quoted posts from awrm.org before but took care not to mention the site or any screen names, they decided to mention it now because they believe the site has lost it's former momentum and does not pose the risk it once did, however they are still careful not to mention screen names that pose a serious threat to them if engaged in dialogue.

There is no such thing as bad publicity as long as they spell the name right or internet address in this case.:)

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
07-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Until now.

"We're definitely seeing an increase, an uptick in criminal activity, after a couple of years where there wasn't very much at all. This is militia 2.0," said Mark Pitcavage, a nationally known militia historian.

I thought militia 2.0 was comprised of FBI, CIA, and local undercover law enforcement. What kinds of crimes are those guys committing as a result of their milita activity? Is it stopping them from committing other crimes, or are these new crimes in addition to their normal crime?

Gideon
08-01-2008, 12:52 AM
I thought militia 2.0 was comprised of FBI, CIA, and local undercover law enforcement. What kinds of crimes are those guys committing as a result of their milita activity? Is it stopping them from committing other crimes, or are these new crimes in addition to their normal crime?

Truthfully, the only criminal activity associated with militias, is that which is provided by .gov LEO funded informants, plants, and agents provocateur. Timothy McVeigh is a good example of someone who was completely played by the likes of the FBI, ATF, and even a German explosives expert, spook-contractor who went by the name of Andreas Strassmeier.

Your tax dollars at work!

GunnyFreedom
08-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Apparently, with the recent mention, out comes that Pitcavage puke with his usual smear.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_579637.html

Now pay attention. They stopped this linking McVeigh to the militia, and that miltias are hate groups crap some time ago. They did not change their beliefs, they just toned it down.

Now they are back on that horse, indicating the possibility that they want to repeat the late 1990s again. Only then, there was no PATRIOT act. Expect to see the same people bitching about Bush and the executive powers cheering Obama as he does the same thing as Bush does, only to Americans.

AWRM is geared toward the Militias of the States training and equiping as is directed in the Second Amendment. It's not enough just to own the gun, you have to know how to use it too. "Well regulated" did not mean "with plenty of rules", it meant "well trained". That is the goal.

I did not spend 7 years keeping the neos and sheet wearers at bay just so that lying rat Pitcavage can smear my forums.

We must be making a difference, as the old bomber crewman will say: "Flak means you are over the target".

I've been wanting to join AWRM for months now, but can't find the signup button. :(

Doktor_Jeep
08-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I've been wanting to join AWRM for months now, but can't find the signup button. :(

Email me.