PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura Flips a Coin.... and tells it like it is

Mach
07-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Jesse Ventura 2012?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IClxZOxxqwU

Fox McCloud
07-28-2008, 11:23 PM
nice video....man, Sean Hannity hasn't changed one iota--while I'm still cautious of Glenn Beck (and always will be until he renounces his support of the War, etc), at least he's changed to a certain degree over the past year or so, and he seems to have a genuine concern that something isn't right somewhere (though he hasn't taken the 'next step')...Sean Hannity? Cold and demeaning as ever, not to mention he still seems to be stuck in the 'everything is fine' mode.

xd9fan
07-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Sean is not a conservative....really never has been....he himself believes he is.....but he can believe what he wants....its just not conservative. Maybe pro-nationalism....but not limited govt....breaking down barriers FOR Govt is NOT pro-Limited Govt!!

Glenn is so close yet so far away.......but its funny.....at least he is awake enough to know that something smells like shit...

Hiki
07-29-2008, 10:10 AM
God I love Ventura... If he only got rid of his "9/11 Truth" he would be the perfect candidate.

tekrunner
07-29-2008, 10:14 AM
God I love Ventura... If he only got rid of his "9/11 Truth" he would be the perfect candidate.

I understand what you're saying, only braindead candidates who think 9/11 was all done by the "terrists" make for good ones.

SnappleLlama
07-29-2008, 10:15 AM

Watch out...thar be truthers in these waters! :eek:

Isaac Bickerstaff
07-29-2008, 10:21 AM

All it would take to lose the "Truth" would be for someone--anyone-- to actually answer the questions that he has the courage to ask publicly. What happens instead is a "I can't believe that you don't trust the government" line of mockery and name calling. Read the 9/11 Commission report. It will be the most engaging bit of fiction you read this year.

That said, I now welcome your name-calling.

Hiki
07-29-2008, 10:28 AM
All it would take to lose the "Truth" would be for someone--anyone-- to actually answer the questions that he has the courage to ask publicly. What happens instead is a "I can't believe that you don't trust the government" line of mockery and name calling. Read the 9/11 Commission report. It will be the most engaging bit of fiction you read this year.

That said, I now welcome your name-calling.

That whole conspiracy-stuff around 9/11 has been debunked already, move on.

That mockery is exactly the thing which will make Ventura look like an idiot running. If he runs for president and thinks that 9/11 was an inside job, he will not get any credibility, that's just how it goes.

ClayTrainor
07-29-2008, 11:13 AM
That whole conspiracy-stuff around 9/11 has been debunked already, move on.

That mockery is exactly the thing which will make Ventura look like an idiot running. If he runs for president and thinks that 9/11 was an inside job, he will not get any credibility, that's just how it goes.

911 conspiracies have not been efficiently debunked yet. It's funny how people like you buy into the "popular mechanics", "screw loose change" and other debunking efforts as reason enough to write the 911 truth claims off. If we use this logic, then we should also believe Loose Change Final Cut, debunks the debunkers so therefore, the 911 truth debunkers were debunked, so we should beleive in 911 truth and move on :). All we're saying is... do not believe that dam government report and let the people re-investigate without any government selection or intervention. It really irks me when people like you tell us to move on when...

...debunkers say, fire is capable of bringing down 3 massive structures in 1 day... something like this should at least be re-examined so it doesnt happen to other steel structured buildings, as this is an engineering first.

Why was the evidence destroyed in china, almost immediately? Why was mohammad atta wired 100k from pakistani intelligence ?

There are a lot of highly credentialed people in the 911 truth movement, including architects, engineers, Scholars, politicians, family members of 911 victims, 911 first responders etc.

Oh yea, Jesse Ventura was an underwater demolition expert on the Navy Seals during Vietnam. he knows why golf of tonkin happened, and he has a suspicion of what happened on 911. We can assume he probably read the Northwoods report as well!
I could go on and on, but i dont want to throw this thread too far off course.

Whether you buy the inside job theory or not is irrelevant at this point. There is simply grounds for re-investigation, and we should absolutely get that done, if we're wrong, you'll shut us up forever :)

Andrew-Austin
07-29-2008, 11:16 AM

Whether you believe in ze conspiracy is one thing, but I'm sure most people here including you would agree to holding another investigation? I'm fairly indifferent to 9/11 at this point, but I would never consider being a "truther" to be a negative for a candidate.

raystone
07-29-2008, 11:20 AM
So, Ventura writes a book called "Don't Start the Revolution Without Me" and then...he doesn't run ??? Opportunist living in Mexico, not a true Patriot

ClayTrainor
07-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Whether you believe in ze conspiracy is one thing, but I'm sure most people here including you would agree to holding another investigation? I'm fairly indifferent to 9/11 at this point, but I would never consider being a "truther" to be a negative for a candidate.

This is exactly the attitude people need to take with 911.

All of us should really be indifferent about that official report, regardless of how we think 911 went down behind the scenes, if it did at all.

If you disagree with the inside job theory's, and i know LOTS of people do, you should still help push for a re-investigation as only 2 things will be accomplished from this.

1. The 911 truth movement is wrong, and they finally shut up when proven so, and we can finally move on from this issue and get to the real issues.

2. The truthers are right, and we finally get some real perspective on why foreign policy has become what it is today.

Hiki
07-29-2008, 12:13 PM

Well I personally see no reason for one, as independent sources have covered the topic already (BBC, Popular Mechanics), but of course you can have another investigation, an official one. I've also heard that a lot of 9/11 victims are calling for a new investigation and if that's the case, then by all means you should have one.

All I'm saying is, that Ventura should really keep a low profile on his "9/11 Truth"-thing, because if he will run for president then well I'm sorry, but it will make him look like a nutcase.

Hiki
07-29-2008, 12:14 PM

All of us should really be indifferent about that official report, regardless of how we think 911 went down behind the scenes, if it did at all.

If you disagree with the inside job theory's, and i know LOTS of people do, you should still help push for a re-investigation as only 2 things will be accomplished from this.

1. The 911 truth movement is wrong, and they finally shut up when proven so, and we can finally move on from this issue and get to the real issues.

2. The truthers are right, and we finally get some real perspective on why foreign policy has become what it is today.

Great point.

Indy4Chng
07-29-2008, 12:37 PM

Great point.

As much as I can't stand truthers, I would vote for Ventura vs any typical Democrat or Republican politician.

Imperial
07-29-2008, 12:43 PM
I am just disappointed he didn't run for Senate.

If he had done that, he would have been set up for President at a later date, not to mention helping change something.

He was polling 24%...as an INDEPENDENT!!!

Who ever heard of that? My liberal Minnesota family would have voted for him even. He could have won.

Instead, he didn't. Even if he waited until August or September to campaign, he would have plenty of time to let issues in his life resolve themselves. Instead, he wasted the best opportunity to elect a liberty candidate.

votefreedomfirst
07-29-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm pretty sure the only thing Ventura is interested in is selling more books...

AutoDas
07-29-2008, 01:08 PM
HAHA

9/11 theorists have an obvious disdain for the government so they want another investigation from the government? What's wrong with the 9/11 Commission Report? Get out, your conspiracy has been debunked.

ClayTrainor
07-29-2008, 02:42 PM
HAHA

9/11 theorists have an obvious disdain for the government so they want another investigation from the government? What's wrong with the 9/11 Commission Report? Get out, your conspiracy has been debunked.

We don't want another report by the govenment, are you freaking kidding me bro?

What were asking for is a commission of Indifferent individuals from assorted allied nations. The government must not select the members.

ladyjade3
07-29-2008, 03:25 PM
I *heart* Jesse.

JohnMeridith
07-29-2008, 04:09 PM
I personally don't believe the stories I have been told by the government about 9/11, Kennedy, WW2, Vietnam, Iraq, nor Korea. I don't go around screaming about them, but if the government had the transparency it is supposedly bound to, I would have my beliefs changed or proven.

I find events throughout history, such as those listed above, leading to wars, conflict or leadership change in our country awfully convenient to a certain group.

Malakai
07-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Love Jesse. He has the same passion for freedom that RP has, but it comes in a bulky and loudly forthright Navy Seal package instead of the sweet grandfatherly RP package.

I hope he runs for prez in '12, the country will be needing a classical liberal/ron paul republican/whatever you want to call it candidate.

No one can ever be or even live up to Ron Paul and his decades long battle for our freedom vs the neocons, but he has some great brothers at arms =)

ChickenHawk
07-29-2008, 07:34 PM
I like Jesse Ventura and would probably vote for him for President. However, he should understand that dissent is not the highest form of patriotism and Jefferson never said it was. Dissent can be patriotic but it most certainly is not automatically the highest form.

Flash
07-30-2008, 01:24 AM
The thing that annoys me about 9/11 truthers is the whole demolition thing. I can believe the government used terroists to ram planes in the building, but what would be the point of demolitioning it while this happened?

I like Jesse and hes good when talking about the war, but he never makes a valid arguement for the 9/11 thing.

ClayTrainor
07-30-2008, 03:14 AM
The thing that annoys me about 9/11 truthers is the whole demolition thing. I can believe the government used terroists to ram planes in the building, but what would be the point of demolitioning it while this happened?

I like Jesse and hes good when talking about the war, but he never makes a valid arguement for the 9/11 thing.

Why does that annoy you? Im really not to sure on what the reasons would be, it's all pretty suspicious to me but, all i need to do is watch all the videos of WTC7 collapsing, to convince me it was controlled demolition.

- squibs
- crimp in the middle
- plane didn't hit it, some debris did.
- a. It fell at free fall speed which makes the pancake theory useless.
b. There were no "pancakes" from the floors in the debris either
- molten metal found beneath wreckage many days after the event.

Im not sure as to what the reasons were, but im dam sure it wasnt debris and fire causing wtc7 to fall down the way it did.

re-investigate, that's all we're saying.

There's alot of theory's as to what went down exactly, but most of us can agree that the commission report is not a complete assessment of the facts.

Dont you wanna know who funded Mohammad Atta from pakistan on sept. 11? I kinda do... my canadian troops are at war because of that day too ya know :cool:

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 07:42 AM
He was on Howard Stern again yesterday.
Powerful stuff:
part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EFIZwC6z4Kk
part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4xUKPVMVblE

jacmicwag
07-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Let's face it, people are naturally drawn to conspiracy theories - the idea that something larger than us, more sinister is behind blockbuster events. It's the same draw for religion. While chasing shadows in the dark, the biggest conspiracies (Bush/fed antics) play out right before our eyes in broad daylight and no one says a word. Maybe the emperor had it right.

MRoCkEd
07-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Let's face it, people are naturally drawn to conspiracy theories - the idea that something larger than us, more sinister is behind blockbuster events. It's the same draw for religion. While chasing shadows in the dark, the biggest conspiracies (Bush/fed antics) play out right before our eyes in broad daylight and no one says a word. Maybe the emperor had it right.
i don't think people are more inclined to think a force inside their own government manufactured an event to bring us to war, or that we are attacked as a response to our own irresponsible foreign policy. it's easier to think that we're good, terrorists are evil - we're free, they hate freedom.

zeke105
07-30-2008, 08:55 AM
9/11 does deserve an independent investigation (non-governmental). I don't know if the government was behind 9/11 or even if they were complicit at all, but I do know that the official story is a complete fallacy. It defies logic and the laws of physics.

Regarding Jesse running for president or congress, he would have a really hard time getting past his biggest political blunder, which isn't his views on 9/11. If most of you don't remember, when he was Governor, he made a negative comment about religion in a magazine interview. There are far too many religious voters to get past that.

lucius
07-30-2008, 09:20 AM

Neo-CONNED speech by Ron Paul: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-495829089909498224&q=neoconned&ei=0IOQSO_AIYWSqQL4lampBw&hl=en

Insightful, especially minutes 36-40. 37:45 describes specifically a tried-true-proven reoccurring pattern that has been happening for almost a 100 years--what's different now?

JosephTheLibertarian
07-30-2008, 09:23 AM
nice video....man, Sean Hannity hasn't changed one iota--while I'm still cautious of Glenn Beck (and always will be until he renounces his support of the War, etc), at least he's changed to a certain degree over the past year or so, and he seems to have a genuine concern that something isn't right somewhere (though he hasn't taken the 'next step')...Sean Hannity? Cold and demeaning as ever, not to mention he still seems to be stuck in the 'everything is fine' mode.

Yup. Sean Hannity is such a god damn shill for the establishment. What is WITH that guy? He almost comes across as a schoolyard bully when he interviews people that he doesn't agree with. This is the problem when you're loyal to a rotten party and not to principles.

ClayTrainor
07-30-2008, 10:51 AM
He was on Howard Stern again yesterday.
Powerful stuff:
part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EFIZwC6z4Kk
part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4xUKPVMVblE

that was a pretty intense interview.

mediahasyou
07-30-2008, 09:04 PM
We'll have to get a double sided coin for 2012.:p