PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul dvd's and such

aravoth
08-29-2007, 09:38 PM
Ok, I've asked several times before. I know most of us here are not youtube junkies. But the thing is this. Between me working 2 jobs, and now having a pregnant wife on bed rest that could go into labor at any second. I was wondering if I could get a little help.

I Need high def copies of the clips I used for my youtube videos. Specifically the MSNBC 1st debate, the tucker interview the day of that same debate, and the other interview at the end of that vid, titled, "flying under the radar".

It would be nice to get the first cavuto interview, the cnn debate, and bill maher 2 appearence.

There is no way i can get High def clips for "when in the course of human events" because alot of it is from the meet-up that posted on youtube. And one clip is from an obscure news channel in Iowa.

Anyway, My youtube inbox is flooded with requests. People like these things, and I can get them to people pretty fast. I'd just re-do them, and then once they are done, I'd post them on mininova or something, that way everyone could download high def versions. But I just don't have the time these days. If you have or know of anyone that has those clips in at least 640x480 please let me know, or just post here with a download link. I'd really appreciate it.

WannaBfree
08-29-2007, 09:55 PM
have you tried asking if anyone at HQ might have what you want? also, many volunteers there now.

Man from La Mancha
08-29-2007, 11:03 PM
have you tried asking if anyone at HQ might have what you want? also, many volunteers there now. Didn't some one say that HQ can't help us on outside projects?

aravoth
08-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Didn't some one say that HQ can't help us on outside projects?

Yeah I called and asked, they said no, that they couldn't.

Thunderbolt
08-30-2007, 02:34 AM

LibertyEagle
08-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Didn't some one say that HQ can't help us on outside projects?

If they help us on a "project" then my understanding is that they then have to include it in a filing to the FEC.

I wonder if we kept our mouth shut about what the project WAS and just asked them for high-res video of x, y, or z event, if that would be something they could provide? Make sure you aren't just being brushed off, because I know for a fact (personal experience) that less than 2 months ago, even a member of the staff who should have known better, DID NOT. It wasn't until I talked to Kent Snyder that I got the straight skinny. That's how I found out that the campaign could not use anything his Congressional office output, like his speeches and articles. WE could, but they could not. So, if anyone is wanting high-res video of any of his congressional speeches or appearances, you need to be talking to his House office. But, even then, don't talk about you wanting to use them for something for the "campaign". Ya just gotta love McCain-Feingold.

They for certain cannot be told what you plan to do with it, or whether you plan to do anything at all. Kind of like when we were thinking of asking Carol Paul for a couple of larger pictures of Dr. Paul from the military. I think we can ask her for the pictures and not say anything else. That, I think, is permissible. However, if we asked her for the pictures so we could use them to make an ad, that would NOT be permissible and would hook them into our ad effort. I could be very wrong, but that is my understanding.

Lord Xar
08-30-2007, 02:53 AM
check this post: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=134296&postcount=4

richard1984
08-30-2007, 03:08 AM
Moderators: Can we make this a sticky?

Aravoth has done so much for us--helping him should be top priority!